Black guy gets beaten to the ground by cops. Justified or police brutality?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Justification given by police was that he resisting arrest and was talking in a foul language

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, CopiumX and Outerz14
@CopiumX

• Woah
Reactions: CopiumX
its always justified when its a nigger
Why did they punch him like that tho. I would legit go ER on them if something like that happened.

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumX
Why did they punch him like that tho. I would legit go ER on them if something like that happened.
They were just taking there anger out on him for sleeping with there gfs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Jason Voorhees
In this case its probably a grey area.

Resisting arrest is 100% cause for using force provided its not excessive.

Foul language is irrelevant in a country that protects freedom of speech.
Imagine getting fucked up by the five-O for singing 'Fuck Tha Police'

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast, TechnoBoss, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
@TechnoBoss

In this case its probably a grey area.

Resisting arrest is 100% cause for using force provided its not excessive.

Foul language is irrelevant in a country that protects freedom of speech.
Imagine getting fucked up by the five-O for singing 'Fuck Tha Police'
The cops need to be more professional instead of acting like bullies with such huge egos. Just hold him down and put him in handcuffs and lock him up. That is your only job not becoming a vigilante beating random niggers up because you feel like it.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
this is why u shld not be so low inhib and cooperate with the polis

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
The cops need to be more professional instead of acting like bullies with such huge egos. Just hold him down and put him in handcuffs and lock him up. That is your only job not becoming a vigilante beating random niggers up because you feel like it.
Is that the USA? It's pretty well known that cops there are very trigger happy.

On one hand I don't blame them. Everyone has a gun and shootings seem to be as common as teenagers smoking cigarettes.

On the other hand, it doesn't seem like they're provided with proper training.
Seems they'll take anyone into the force.
Very bad. The staff should be cut, good ones retained and paid better ... and all members held to a higher standard.

I understand you don't even need a bachelors degree to enter.

• +1
Idk bro seems justified. I've seen some cases that aren't justified, would have to see if he was resisting or not tho. It seems like he was resisting.(Before the video) Also sometimes when you break the law you get scuffed up when you get arrested, its just something that happens which I think is alright. (y)

• +1
Definitely police brutality. You don't need to punch him. You can taze him or use maybe one of the other million officers surrounding him to force him to the floor. You just know that when one of their reasons was "he used foul language" they had no reason to fuck him up like that.

Black guy will get off whatever charges were thrown at him, officers will be fired, and he's gonna get a nice paycheck.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and sportsmogger
U asked .org if beating a black guy was justified or not, what do u expect the responses will be

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and RichardSpencel
Justified he’s a nigger

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back