Black guy in EE

U

Umbra

Retired
NOT A RACEBAIT THREAD SO YOU BABOONS AND SFCELS GO FIGHT SOMEWHERE ELSE

Small update

So i made this thread:

I already know how other races do in EE, but i was curious how blacks do.

I made a tinder account at 22:00 AM, used a htn black guy, dark skinned, big lips, proportionate nose, curly long hair, no body pics and no dick print pics, just nt pics, didn't mention any height.

Rn at 12:00 PM, i got 10 matches, they vary, from slightly fat girls, to skinny girls, to gymmaxxed girls.

My take on this: maybe tinder is real life, maybe not, this is just an experiment, the actual results will speak when an actual black guy downloads tinder and meets up with them and fucks them , not just some matches, they may match just for talking/never replying/promote their socials etc... Considering the guy i used looks nt and is gl (not too intimidating) and is actually exotic here, since there are close to none african people , women and men. Most people in Romania that i see are whites and gypsies, asians and blacks are almost non existent , so it makes sense they are exotic.

Will give the experiment 1 week total before i show you the matches and pics i used, will come back on the 26th of April.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and traveler
So heres my take with girls in ee

White guys :yes: most desirable for ltr and slaying

Asian guys (i rarely see other races outside gypsies in ee) = good for ltr, bad at slaying

Arab guys = decent in both as long as theyre not dark skinned, are exotic with good hair genes

Curries/gypsies = :no:

Latino = good at both especially if light skin and exotic

Black guys = ?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hikicel69 and traveler
This thread is just shcizo ramblings with no pictures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
NOT A RACEBAIT THREAD SO YOU BABOONS AND SFCELS GO FIGHT SOMEWHERE ELSE

Small update

So i made this thread:

I made a tinder account at 22:00 AM, used a htn black guy, dark skinned, big lips, proportionate nose, curly long hair, no body pics and no dick print pics, just nt pics, didn't mention any height.

Rn at 12:00 PM, i got 10 matches, they vary, from slightly fat girls, to skinny girls, to gymmaxxed girls.

My take on this: maybe tinder is real life, maybe not, this is just an experiment, the actual results will speak when an actual black guy downloads tinder and meets up with them and fucks them , not just some matches, they may match just for talking/never replying/promote their socials etc... Considering the guy i used looks nt and is gl (not too intimidating) and is actually exotic here, since there are close to none african people , women and men. Most people in Romania that i see are whites and gypsies, asians and blacks are almost non existent , so it makes sense they are exotic.

Will give the experiment 1 week total before i show you the matches and pics i used, will come back on the 26th of April.
Tag me in the pic. @fourm I’m the black model he used btw yep it’s me I’m certi Tyrone bbc bap bap you’ll see all the SFcels hatin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Umbra
The most desired race of men for sex do good on a hookup app. Water.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
The most desired race of men for sex do good on a hookup app. Water.
It’s actually the opporsite. Blacks do terrible on dating apps (unless topless or BBC pics or Tyrone) but do good irl in clubs and shit. Dating apps are proof face >>> everything.

Even height means nothing on dating apps

:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
Ethnics will do better in Russia than in the V4 / Baltics which are more racist. At the end of the day it's all looks like everywhere else. Race doesn't matter that much. Also whites will have a racial advantage pretty much everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Umbra