Black guys and ethnic males mog white dudes in looks on average

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
this BBC meme/theory is not only because of their big cocks, but also their looks

and yet selfhating white cucks are surprised that white females desire black males

in my school, the average white guy is recessed , balding, no bones, pale, no facial hair, low t and shit eye area

meanwhile the ethnics and blacks have good facial growth, good facial hair, high t, nt, charming, good skull and eye area + dark skin

all the biggest mogging machines in my school are ethnics or black. there are very few blacks, but lots of ethnics and lots of whites

on top of all this. ethnics blacks also dickmog and physiquemog white guys on average

white guys should consider themselves lucky if they have a white girlfriend that doesn't fuck black or ethnic males. ethnic and black males literally mog white dudes to oblivion in every way except for IQ

if you are a white man with a white gf. you need to be very happy she chose you and not a badboy ethnic or superior black man

but the chances are 99% that she taking ethnic dick or BBC by a real man when she is out. while you are busy buying her chocolate and roses

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 16384, 6’1Chink and 7 others
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, 5'8manlet, TsarTsar444 and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink, mikeock, hebbewem and 1 other person
Don’t speak like that brother. It’s disrespectful
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Drugs and john2
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
They are balding at 14 years old?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and Deleted member 3789
this BBC meme/theory is not only because of their big cocks, but also their looks

and yet selfhating white cucks are surprised that white females desire black males

in my school, the average white guy is recessed , balding, no bones, pale, no facial hair, low t and shit eye area

meanwhile the ethnics and blacks have good facial growth, good facial hair, high t, nt, charming, good skull and eye area + dark skin

all the biggest mogging machines in my school are ethnics or black. there are very few blacks, but lots of ethnics and lots of whites

on top of all this. ethnics blacks also dickmog and physiquemog white guys on average

white guys should consider themselves lucky if they have a white girlfriend that doesn't fuck black or ethnic males. ethnic and black males literally mog white dudes to oblivion in every way except for IQ

if you are a white man with a white gf. you need to be very happy she chose you and not a badboy ethnic or superior black man

but the chances are 99% that she taking ethnic dick or BBC by a real man when she is out. while you are busy buying her chocolate and roses
Biggest slayer I knew in college was a Puerto Rican, go figure.

Cope.

Whites mog. Even black women hate black guys now lol.

Every chick swoons over a white cock in 2020.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Deleted member 245
thats basically all white women lmao

same with most ethnic women
Extremely major cope. It only makes sense why white women would prefer to fuck blacks and ethnics. High t attracts high E. It's just nature

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and hebbewem
Cope.

While your correct for sure the race pill exists let's not over hype the race pill its a brutal truth jbw can only work cause of anglos that being said white women perfer their own ethnics perfer their own and keep to yiur own fucking women you self hating cuck

While your correct for sure the race pill exists let's not over hype the race pill its a brutal truth jbw can only work cause of anglos that being said white women perfer their own ethnics perfer their own and keep to yiur own fucking women you self hating cuck
Learn how to use grammar, you moron. Then speak to me.

Also from what I tried to understand, you're coping even harder.
It seems like you haven't been blackpilled about the racepill and its effectiveness yet by Hamudi.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Averagecel, Deleted member 685, Kingkellz and 1 other person
gigacope, the average white mogs the others into oblivion it's not even funny
didn't read btw

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Learn how to use grammar, you moron. Then speak to me.

Also from what I tried to understand, you're coping even harder.
It seems like you haven't been blackpilled about the racepill and its effectiveness yet by Hamudi.

Yiu4 being retarded here if you think women instrincally desire white faces history does not agree.

The conquerers decide what is the most beautiful its why whites are so desired your really race coping hard if you can't accept the glaring truth.

As for my grammar I'm on my fucking phone and I have large hands for it.

But I swear in terms of arguments these are utter shit
gigacope, the average white mogs the others into oblivion it's not even funny
didn't read btw

Giga fucking cope.

Whites for sure have a higher looks celinign potential but don't confuse that to mean the average is some gigachads or mogging machines.

Also most indians are caucasoids so they tend to have a caucausian skull.

Same with most the world only blacks and East Asians don't and I see a very few struggling

The conquerers decide what is the most beautiful its why whites are so desired
You just spoke the truth yourself.

This is what I am saying too. The colonization by whites made them popular and more desired, that's why whites 'mog' every other race.

Ofc, i agree that women aren't biologically or intrinsically attracted to white faces. But their popularity, history and success have made them desirable. The entire race is statusmaxxed due to their honorable history of them conquering and populating the world.

Being white is basically the biggest halo in 2020.

But ofc, being slightly darker and tanned is desirable intrinsically, by most women. Healthy skin is what should matter.

Whites basically use their race as an advantage now. It is what it is.

The reason curries are despised is due to their lack of sex appeal and sexual dimorphism from their faces AND their oppressed history.
This is why i keep saying, you have to be a chadlite curry if you wish to get laid, or else, its over for curries.

Other ethnicities are fine and settled, even Asians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and hebbewem
You just spoke the truth yourself.

This is what I am saying too. The colonization by whites made them popular and more desired, that's why whites 'mog' every other race.

Ofc, i agree that women aren't biologically or intrinsically attracted to white faces. But their popularity, history and success have made them desirable. The entire race is statusmaxxed due to their honorable history of them conquering and populating the world.

Being white is basically the biggest halo in 2020.

But ofc, being slightly darker and tanned is desirable intrinsically, by most women. Healthy skin is what should matter.

Whites basically use their race as an advantage now. It is what it is.

The reason curries are despised is due to their lack of sex appeal and sexual dimorphism from their faces AND their oppressed history.
This is why i keep saying, you have to be a chadlite curry if you wish to get laid, or else, its over for curries.

Other ethnicities are fine and settled, even Asians.

I agree then very much so every point minus the dimorphism part most curries are actually caucasoids we have a. Lot of dimorphism and mog average white in bone structure however everything else yes being curry is hell I won't race cope I am just being completely honest

• +1
Reactions: john2
Asians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Cope.

That is the biggest fucking cope ever idiot. Every female desires dark cock. Every single one wants it. Its biological that they would want the most dimorphic offspring and the darker features=== the more manly you are. Females think light features are weak and feminine. If you get a female to like you, then it's not worth it because she is low self esteem and self hating. Consider yourself lucky if you're girlfriend doesnt take ethnic cock. You have indeed found a selfhating insecure bitch. Good job bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, Kingkellz and hebbewem
I see you’re copemaxxing, son

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Catawampus
I see you’re copemaxxing, son
I am just speaking the truth, son. The mulatto and bbc theory isnt just about cock size... it's about looks too. It just all makes sense why females desire the dark badboys. It just makes sense

damn right brotha power fo' da black ppl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
BBC World Order 2045

damn right brotha power fo' da black ppl
It just makes sense females desire this bro

This is the epitome of what a male is

Yiu4 being retarded here if you think women instrincally desire white faces history does not agree.

The conquerers decide what is the most beautiful its why whites are so desired your really race coping hard if you can't accept the glaring truth.

As for my grammar I'm on my fucking phone and I have large hands for it.

But I swear in terms of arguments these are utter shit

Giga fucking cope.

Whites for sure have a higher looks celinign potential but don't confuse that to mean the average is some gigachads or mogging machines.

Also most indians are caucasoids so they tend to have a caucausian skull.

Same with most the world only blacks and East Asians don't and I see a very few struggling
You are the one coping/larping hard, the average white runs circles around the average nog/beaner/curry... There is a reason girls from all races love white guys and only some white girls want ethnic guys.
May the cope be with you.

You are the one coping/larping hard, the average white runs circles around the average nog/beaner/curry... There is a reason girls from all races love white guys and only some white girls want ethnic guys.
That is the dumbest shit I've ever heard, you know the average ethnic mogs hard with dark features alone. That alone makes them more of a man than you. You really think light features are what turns women on? Are you joking?

Dude ethincs and black mogs white guys in your school because white guys devolop later, when you are all looking like shit at 23, the white guys would gigamog you into oblivion after their bones have devoloped.

You better stop losing time. Tik tak tik tak

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Deleted member 685

Below sea iq @john2 agrees with you and even he admits its colonialism and oppression and bad media representation know if your argument is white are more attractive cause the media halos them above others a helps them mainly then we agree the below sea iq is comment is to think asians indians and blacks are instrincally more ugly than whites which is a bold faced horse shit lie and another dumb ass cope
Dude ethincs and black mogs white guys in your school because white guys devolop later, when you are all looking like shit at 23, the white guys would gigamog you into oblivion after their bones have devoloped.

People off all races develop at a similar time if anything ethnics peak at older years salludon is a good example that being said whites have inherently higher status than a lot of Caucasians

Last edited:
  • +1

If that's what stops you from roping. Stick with that mentality. Tell yourself whatever is good for your mental health

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Cope.

cope, son. bbcs are higher smv than ever and it's only getting higher. the jews are indeed succeeding

8e963e8eb539f1e6fa6a4001c2022fc6281170b8.jpg

u7u1jlyzkvd31.jpg

4d9e245278c82a0fd209407dfb887fb2600faa09.jpg

9cf4c5143a734e091e1f3476dc3a6105485103d0.jpg

0b31c8991cf63873ec997074c55adc251c08adf5.jpg

19954ffa550a8eb4fc60e84b6441038306a9fa12.jpg

6431ec6d88f4d25b49b6c18aa1eaa27dab49bdf4.jpg

imspg05nyb241.jpg

1564695574027.jpg

gkhdl2z30dp31.jpg

Ameer-Abdullah-Georgia-Ellenwood-550x445.jpg

OjxmszU.png

O4ybvNO.png

Ameer-Abdullah-Girlfriend-Georgia-Ellenwood-pic.jpg

1564695245909.jpg

1568561047309.jpg

1516295348955.jpg

1556866655542.jpg

Dt_vsG6WwAEZSj2.jpg:large

ceoqrjut8ip31.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Kingkellz and Deleted member 3789
cope

most black dudes have ugly faces and attract low-tier white women (if they do at all).

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, turkproducer and Hector
Mulatto mogs all ngl. Best coloring, wrinkle resistant, balding looks good on them, worldwide appeal and they aren't seen as walking ATMs unlike JBW copers

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, turkproducer and Deleted member 3789
Mulatto mogs all ngl. Best coloring, wrinkle resistant, balding looks good on them, worldwide appeal and they aren't seen as walking ATMs unlike JBW copers
Indeed bro. Mulatto is the GOAT

• +1
Below sea iq @john2 agrees with you and even he admits its colonialism and oppression and bad media representation know if your argument is white are more attractive cause the media halos them above others a helps them mainly then we agree the below sea iq is comment is to think asians indians and blacks are instrincally more ugly than whites which is a bold faced horse shit lie and another dumb ass cope
Yeah, i agree so far, but I have another point.

Light/fairskinned men in almost all cultures have been treated highly and have had high social regard. And in the case of women, light/fairskinned women have been considered beautiful and attractive. Almost every culture, even before the colonization preferred healthy light skin on both men and women.
I think this is a legit point, based on evidence. Correct me and explain, if I am wrong.

That is the biggest fucking cope ever idiot. Every female desires dark cock. Every single one wants it. Its biological that they would want the most dimorphic offspring and the darker features=== the more manly you are. Females think light features are weak and feminine. If you get a female to like you, then it's not worth it because she is low self esteem and self hating. Consider yourself lucky if you're girlfriend doesnt take ethnic cock. You have indeed found a selfhating insecure bitch. Good job bro
If not every then almost every single in this world today prefers white men, you coper.

The whites and the media have succcessfully portrayed their race, also regarding the fact of their victorious and legendary history of conquering and colonizing the world too.

" Consider yourself lucky if you're girlfriend doesnt take ethnic cock. " jfl, i caged so hard. Your brain is indeed in your knees.

Darker features may definitely be more attractive, but darker features have been looked down upon in the current generation.
I kid you not, if it weren't for niggers rapping and doing drugs like low inhib cunts day and night, then the black race would have been as oppressed and negatively stereotyped as Asians and Curries.

Statusmaxxing of entire races is legit. The black race (and mulattos and sombas) is pretty much statusmaxxed in the form that they are famous for their - low ass IQ, fat fucking lips and noses, crimes like smuggling drugs and murdering, rapping, smoking weed and doing all sorts of other drugs like low life scums and lastly their large dongs.
This is pretty much terrible (rationally), but low inhib behavior, which women crave and go after.

The same with asians (koreans to be specific), is going on. They are representing androgyny and Kpop, like twink faggots. Their cock sizes are half the size of niggers. Yet, they still get a lot of attention from foids. This is what brings luck to an entire race.

But if you deny, that blacks and mulattoes are superior to pure white Aryans, then you are beyond delusional.

Being white is a bigger halo than being black. Whites still get more attention than blacks till this day.

IT IS A HALO.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Kingkellz

Light/fairskinned men in almost all cultures have been treated highly and have had high social regard. And in the case of women, light/fairskinned women have been considered beautiful and attractive. Almost every culture, even before the colonization preferred healthy light skin on both men and women.
I think this is a legit point, based on evidence. Correct me and explain, if I am wrong.

If not every then almost every single in this world today prefers white men, you coper.

The whites and the media have succcessfully portrayed their race, also regarding the fact of their victorious and legendary history of conquering and colonizing the world too.

" Consider yourself lucky if you're girlfriend doesnt take ethnic cock. " jfl, i caged so hard. Your brain is indeed in your knees.

Darker features may definitely be more attractive, but darker features have been looked down upon in the current generation.
I kid you not, if it weren't for niggers rapping and doing drugs like low inhib cunts day and night, then the black race would have been as oppressed and negatively stereotyped as Asians and Curries.

Statusmaxxing of entire races is legit. The black race (and mulattos and sombas) is pretty much statusmaxxed in the form that they are famous for their - low ass IQ, fat fucking lips and noses, crimes like smuggling drugs and murdering, rapping, smoking weed and doing all sorts of other drugs like low life scums and lastly their large dongs.
This is pretty much terrible (rationally), but low inhib behavior, which women crave and go after.

The same with asians (koreans to be specific), is going on. They are representing androgyny and Kpop, like twink faggots. Their cock sizes are half the size of niggers. Yet, they still get a lot of attention from foids. This is what brings luck to an entire race.

But if you deny, that blacks and mulattoes are superior to pure white Aryans, then you are beyond delusional.

Being white is a bigger halo than being black. Whites still get more attention than blacks till this day.

IT IS A HALO.
They get attention because of systematic racism and exposure. But generation z females desire blacks and mulattos. They are no longer forced to love white man because of propaganda. Accept reality and move on

• Love it

IT IS A HALO.

Yes your correct light skin has always been desired within Asian communities but not the the way the colonialists portrayed it they made it a delineating line between human and non human.

The biological reasons why Asians prefer lighter skin is more to do with the fact we are closer to neantherthal than blacks
cope

most black dudes have ugly faces and attract low-tier white women (if they do at all).

How i admit a race pill exists but whites aren't the most attractive homonied and i would needa good argument for that

Last edited:
  • +1
Lol your coping hard because your autism isn’t leting you get pussy
Have you seen his face? Not just autism in his case unfortunately

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
black men pros:
tall
don't look bad while bald
better body
can't have a recessed face
very NT

black men failos:
fish lips
wide nose base
wide IPD
prognatism

The PSL consensus on negroids is that they are the race with the highest SMV after the whites.

white men pros:
being the master race for asian girls
best nose shapes
can have light eye color

white man failos:
likehood of going bald with huge impact on look
likehood of having a recessed lower third

Last edited:
black men pros:
tall
better body
very NT

black men failos:
fish lips
wide nose base
wide IPD
prognatism

The PSL consensus on negroids is that they are the race with the highest SMV after the whites.

white men pros:
being the master race
best nose shapes
can have light eye color

white man failos:
How is that master race though? Give some reasons. I'm curious

black men pros:
tall
better body
very NT

black men failos:
fish lips
wide nose base
wide IPD
prognatism

white men pros:
being the master race
best nose shapes
can have light eye color

white man failos:

I think the psl is very euro centric

I think the psl is very euro centric
Psl is basically a white man's guide on why they're incel. It was made for whites specifically. Psl doesnt matter to blacks tbh. They still are so sexy it dont matter