Black guys and ethnic males mog white dudes in looks on average

so you see white women with indian/Pakistani men, OP?

You should specify that tbh
This dude is massive slayer
f9eb6056285a14b7f77afcbb40e45e2e.jpg

1500754588259.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 2756
white males on average have the biggest cocks.

have you ever browsed r/massiveCock? good luck finding a nigger on there, all of the users are white and have 9inch dicks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel and turkproducer
white males on average have the biggest cocks.

have you ever browsed r/massiveCock? good luck finding a nigger on there, all of the users are white and have 9inch dicks.
Why would a black guy post his dick on a forum full of cocks?.... most black guys ain't gay like that. That's some fruity ass shit

Why would a black guy post his dick on a forum full of cocks?.... most black guys ain't gay like that. That's some fruity ass shit
cringe, you know that blacks have small cocks.

whites having the biggest cocks on average, good to see that you've been jewed hard.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel and turkproducer
cringe, you know that blacks have small cocks.

whites having the biggest cocks on average, good to see that you've been jewed hard.
That makes literally zero sense. It's a known fact that blacks, Puerto Ricans, and moroccans have the biggest cocks on average. Let's use statistics like you sfcels are accustomed to do
7f36tze539611.jpg

What do you fucking see?? Do you see any white countries in the green zone? If white guys had so much big cock, then why would every white female crave dark cock so bad?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
That makes literally zero sense. It's a known fact that blacks, Puerto Ricans, and moroccans have the biggest cocks on average. Let's use statistics like you sfcels are accustomed to do
7f36tze539611.jpg

What do you fucking see?? Do you see any white countries in the green zone? If white guys had so much big cock, then why would every white female crave dark cock so bad?
you're absolutely deluded, no women craves black cock, white women are the most loyal to their own race.

regardless of your utter retardation, i'll say it again, you've been jewed so hard. White males will always have the bigger cocks, all users on r/bigdickproblems are white, all users on r/MassiveCock are white.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
you're absolutely deluded, no women craves black cock, white women are the most loyal to their own race.

regardless of your utter retardation, i'll say it again, you've been jewed so hard. White males will always have the bigger cocks, all users on r/bigdickproblems are white, all users on r/MassiveCock are white.
What are you gonna tell me next? That white men are the highest t? Lmao. Your coping knows no boundaries. You tell yourself all this cope to stop from the rope... women are absolutely turned off by light features. Nothing dries a pussy faster

What are you gonna tell me next? That white men are the highest t? Lmao. Your coping knows no boundaries. You tell yourself all this cope to stop from the rope... women are absolutely turned off by light features. Nothing dries a pussy faster
yeah because you'd know you larping faggot, keep posting the same picture of your femboy twink face with the dog filter, why not just show us your actual face? Same goes with the shitty frame pictures you always post, no one gives a flying fuck about them, you're skinny as fuck.

keep larping as some dark triad high test beast, you're nothing cunt, testosterone isn't race-specific you moron, every male has it. I guarantee you, me a white male, test mogs you to oblivion, same goes with my dick size.

yeah because you'd know you larping faggot, keep posting the same picture of your femboy twink face with the dog filter, why not just show us your actual face? Same goes with the shitty frame pictures you always post, no one gives a flying fuck about them, you're skinny as fuck.

keep larping as some dark triad high test beast, you're nothing cunt, testosterone isn't race-specific you moron, every male has it. I guarantee you, me a white male, test mogs you to oblivion, same goes with my dick size.
Shut the fuck up! Even when I have skinny frame I still know I would beat your ass easily and snap you in half. Do you not realize how submissive you would be to me irl?

Shut the fuck up! Even when I have skinny frame I still know I would beat your ass easily and snap you in half. Do you not realize how submissive you would be to me irl?
Yeah, I'd totally submit to you're tranny faggot voice, you wouldn't even snap the bones in my finger you little twink cuck. fuck outta here with that shit, stop making your shit threads and get the fuck off this forum, women don't care for muh black dicks muh dark features, they just want an attractive male, something you're not.

Yeah, I'd totally submit to you're tranny faggot voice, you wouldn't even snap the bones in my finger you little twink cuck. fuck outta here with that shit, stop making your shit threads and get the fuck off this forum, women don't care for muh black dicks muh dark features, they just want an attractive male, something you're not.
Shut the fuck up you irrelevant idiot. You know damn well I would kick your ass. I was larping about the voice thing but about this I'm serious. I know exactly what type of guy you are cuck... the bitchass

the one who sits alone at lunch and cries himself to sleep
8d90563b25da48b19ad9fb79ed2b136bf81889d93b6427392e237e32709b3373

I'd go up to you and knock you the fuq out right there on spot with your lunch in your mouth (feces sandwich)
punch.jpg

then I would proceed to fuck your oneitis while you watch as she is taking my mulatto cock and enjoying it while you cant do nothing about it
zara-larsson-calls-out-james-charles-over-boyfriend-brian-whittaker-04.jpg

Best that you shut your mouth when talking to superior mulatto bulls pussy ass bitch
d7331965-cdc2-4ccc-8bf1-866b754e5a10.jpg

@Fuk @Gorilla @6ft5manlet @BlackBoyo @KlutchPurpp

it has more to do with the fact that ethnics usually act more masculine and alpha in groups/school and that whites come from these families were their dads are literally beta cucks.

ethnics display more arrogant behavior in general which attracts women. this also leads to more popularity... snowball effect.

@Blackout.xl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel, turkproducer and Deleted member 3789
Shut the fuck up you irrelevant idiot. You know damn well I would kick your ass. I was larping about the voice thing but about this I'm serious. I know exactly what type of guy you are cuck... the bitchass

the one who sits alone at lunch and cries himself to sleep
8d90563b25da48b19ad9fb79ed2b136bf81889d93b6427392e237e32709b3373

I'd go up to you and knock you the fuq out right there on spot with your lunch in your mouth (feces sandwich)
punch.jpg

then I would proceed to fuck your oneitis while you watch as she is taking my mulatto cock and enjoying it while you cant do nothing about it
zara-larsson-calls-out-james-charles-over-boyfriend-brian-whittaker-04.jpg

Best that you shut your mouth when talking to superior mulatto bulls pussy ass bitch
d7331965-cdc2-4ccc-8bf1-866b754e5a10.jpg

@Fuk @Gorilla @6ft5manlet @BlackBoyo @KlutchPurpp
did you expect me to read a single one of those pathetic joke paragraphs? Also just fucking lol, not one of those pictures are of you, you just linked a bunch of pictures of other men, because you know you're nowhere near the level that they are at, just admit it, you're a pathetic excuse for a male, a weak submissive faggot.

Don't come at me with these piss-weak undisputed wannabe type posts, they aren't funny anymore. The fact that you @'d all your little faggot friends just contradicts everything you've said about me being the submissive one, what? do you need your online larping friends to come and defend you whilst you take a beating?

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
NOT BBC STRAIGHT UP, I DON'T THINK ALL BLACKS CAN RUN BBC FROM THE GET GO, IT'S MORE LIKE MULATTOS TBH

THE LIGHTER SKINNED DARK SKINS + LIGHT EYES = OP

ETHNICS THAT DON'T HAVE FUCKED UP FEATURES LIKE JEW NOSE CAN ALSO RUN THIS TALL DARK AND HANDSOME GAME TOO TBH

'EXOTIC'
'SEXY'
'TALL DARK AND HANDSOME'
'HIGH T'

Psl is basically a white man's guide on why they're incel. It was made for whites specifically. Psl doesnt matter to blacks tbh. They still are so sexy it dont matter

Exactly so much of beauty is euro centric when each race has their own beautiful beauty standards
Psl is basically a white man's guide on why they're incel. It was made for whites specifically. Psl doesnt matter to blacks tbh. They still are so sexy it dont matter

Exactly so much of beauty is euro centric when each race has their own beautiful beauty standards

did you expect me to read a single one of those pathetic joke paragraphs? Also just fucking lol, not one of those pictures are of you, you just linked a bunch of pictures of other men, because you know you're nowhere near the level that they are at, just admit it, you're a pathetic excuse for a male, a weak submissive faggot.

Don't come at me with these piss-weak undisputed wannabe type posts, they aren't funny anymore. The fact that you @'d all your little faggot friends just contradicts everything you've said about me being the submissive one, what? do you need your online larping friends to come and defend you whilst you take a beating?
I'm the alpha man bitchass. I am like Badr Hari
Badr hari

You know I am superior so you cope with this

Most people I have seen that are DOM/MASC tend to be Hispanic or black. Never seen a DOM white person my age yet.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Most people I have seen that are DOM/MASC tend to be Hispanic or black. Never seen a DOM white person my age yet.
Light features cant be dom

Balkan people mog everyone tbh

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Learn how to use grammar, you moron. Then speak to me.

Also from what I tried to understand, you're coping even harder.
It seems like you haven't been blackpilled about the racepill and its effectiveness yet by Hamudi.
He's low IQ, it's unfixable. I've said this before about other members here

• JFL
Reactions: john2
you're nothing near Badr Hari you fucking deluded faggot.

you're a twig twink femboy sissy bitch
Keep coping bitch. You know I would break you in half. You are forever pussy nigga gotta deal with it
do_it_faggot.jpg

Low IQ ethnic cope. Don’t even bother responding to my comment since I won’t bother arguing with you over this cold winter day in Alaska temperature IQ post.

• +1
OP has terminal cope disease, he should reincarnationmaxx

Low IQ ethnic cope. Don’t even bother responding to my comment since I won’t bother arguing with you over this cold winter day in Alaska temperature IQ post.
I respond to what I want, bitch. You stay quiet like the scared pussy bitch you are

• Ugh..