Black guys are treated like gods in Eastern Europe

Crustaciouse_

Crustaciouse_

Bronze

This is absolutely insane. The way this foid Is openly lusting and simping for this random Jamal is something you'd usually only see when foids are freaking out over a prettyboy pop singer or some athlete.
Watch this and tell me again how blacks can not ascend?
Any black guy goes to a rich eastern European capital city and gets swarmed by stacies and beckies.
While a white guy has to go to the broke jungles of SEA just to get a brown ugly swamp asian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Deleted member 17791, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
in central europe they are not even human

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Sir Galachad, hiwasuwor and 1 other person
also that nigga is literally tyrone he would get the same reaction if he was white shit thread op i suggest you to slit asap

View attachment 1887164
This is absolutely insane. The way this foid Is openly lusting and simping for this random Jamal is something you'd usually only see when foids are freaking out over a prettyboy pop singer or some athlete.
Any black guy goes to a rich eastern European capital city and gets swarmed by stacies and beckies.
While a white guy has to go to the broke jungles of SEA just to get a brown ugly swamp asian
Media propaganda

View attachment 1887164
Video not loading, on safari.

The video doesn’t charge

The slavpill is brutal.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Elvisandreaa, Melo95 and 1 other person
Slavic foids are bigger race traitors than noodlewhores.
Bro us EEcels have been saying this. But these western niggas are delusional and thinks an EE guy has the same dating privilege as a northern European white guy

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga, Yerico7, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 1 other person
Bro us EEcels have been saying this. But these western niggas are delusional and thinks an EE guy has the same dating privilege as a northern European white guy
JBW does not apply to slavic men.

Thats how they get treated everywhere. This truly is the planet of the apes

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, justinzayn, güss and 4 others
You have way less fatties, less feminism, less women who are tattooed whores.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
You have way less fatties, less feminism, less women who are tattooed whores.
I'm talking about EE guys that live in the west.
We don't get the advantages of being white and we don't get the advantages of being ethnic.
We have the worst situation.
Plus our foids in the west are completely hypergamous and evil

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tallnegga, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
I'm talking about EE guys that live in the west.
We don't get the advantages of being white and we don't get the advantages of being ethnic.
We have the worst situation.
Plus our foids in the west are completely hypergamous and evil
Well the west is totally fucked. Dating in America is a total shit show. More then half the bitches are overweight, and then not to mention you got a hoard of fat ugly goblina hispanics coming to america. The more attractive hispanics are in Columbia, argentina, Brazil, and some of Mexico. They seem to be sending their worse looking hispanics here. Add entitlement and a social media obsession and 4s think their 8s.

I saw some random hot Russian bitches instagram and was shocked to see that the profile pictures had not many likes, comments, and hardly any simping. Meanwhile a hot american bitch they have tons of praise by other femoids, and simps calling them hot, and a ridiculous amount of likes in a short period of time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I’m on chrome too but doesn’t work. Pm me the vid
Can't attach any links on pm. Tried to download the file and its in webm format. I used my laptop. Not sure if it will work on mobile.

Attachments

• 3094887-9d9eb664ed57caa4a546f27ac6e2df02.webm
    3.9 MB
That's poland, the women are shit. and in central europe they are treated like dogs, saw an old lady spit at this black guy standing doing nothing...

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
That's poland, the women are shit. and in central europe they are treated like dogs, saw an old lady spit at this black guy standing doing nothing...
What central European country was this?
And jfl if you think the foids in other eastern European countries are somehow not shit

What central European country was this?
And jfl if you think the foids in other eastern European countries are somehow not shit
I think Hungary. Nah man I saw a polish guy talk about polish women he described them as the worst, you don't often see EE women acting like this to an animal. I don't think hey have seen a black guy ever before only on the media ect...

I think Hungary. Nah man I saw a polish guy talk about polish women he described them as the worst, you don't often see EE women acting like this to an animal. I don't think hey have seen a black guy ever before only on the media ect...
I wonder what makes polish foids so hypergamous and openly slutty?
Although I've heard similar things about Russian girls too so Idk how contained it is

• +1
Reactions: brucel
I think you're cherry picking too but yeah EE girls aren't as pure as guys think they are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I know where I'm going to visit :feelshah::feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Racky
I think you're cherry picking too but yeah EE girls aren't as pure as guys think they are.
Same applies for all women in so called " conservative countries". The right man in the right location they'll whore out. Thai girls whore out for white men , Arab girls go to the UK , whore out for white men and get creampied by them, then get hymen surgery to fake being a virgin before they marry some beta Arab dude, and EE foids whore out for Arabs, blacks, etc. All women are whores for the right man.

also that nigga is literally tyrone he would get the same reaction if he was white shit thread op i suggest you to slit asap
How is that a Tyrone? He has no bone support, typical mid tier psl.

How is that a Tyrone? He has no bone support, typical mid tier psl.
ok watched again its not actually but there are always some autistic foid who is obsessed with niggers

Biggest cope possible

Unsurprising. Which is better looking?

This
C41

or this?
Happy black guy showing big outstretched hand offering help taking giving something reaching o

clearly not, they wouldn't get cucked by Jerome if that was true.
I unironically think the average zoomer slav in these countries is a mogger (atleast until a certain age they start balding).
Like when I was visiting I'd see the younger guys where all tall (I'm 5'11 and was shorter consistently than guys around me)
They all where gymceled, and had good hair.
I think the black guys do so good due to exotic factor and media impressionable girls

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Anyone who has met anyone from the balkans knows this is untrue
Maybe for diaspora in the west its more common but otherwise in their own countries you will get violated daily
Stories from friends about people in albania being called zezak and cigan for even being a little tan confirm this

is BBC a real thing now? i m sure they do best against average 3.5 PSL male in the west due to BBC halo but I think they get mooged by white HTN + Tyrone is rarer than Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Sorry man but that’s a MASSIVE cope
Slav women are the most casually openly racist white women you’ll ever come across, comparable to asian levels of casual racism (against black people especially)

You’ll have better luck with literally ANY other type of girl than slavs.

He looks mtn to me might be height halo

Lies
You've never met an EE girl or EE in general as a black in your life
I have
Not nice