Black hair > Blonde hair theory applies even to animated men.

BucketCrab

BucketCrab

If you can't climb out, drag others down.
Overheard some girls talking about Howl's Moving Castle, a Ghibli animated movie. Now I know anime isn't particularly NT, but Ghibli movies are a quite common interest among girls; their comments reminded me of a hotly debated topic around here: Blonde hair vs Dark hair.

In the movie, the main romantic lead, Howl, often colours his hair. He starts the movie with blonde hair, and dyes it black around halfway through.

0e6a26fa71bb3552a9615ebf99b4d71d

All four were fawning over him, but all of them also wholeheartedly agreed he was a lot hotter with black hair. Funnily enough this is not the first time I've heard girls make this specific comment about this movie; I remember watching it with a gf in the past who made a similar remark.

And sure enough, if you look up YouTube videos about him, you will see plenty of comments like these.

Does this tell anything about the nature of hair colouring in relation to men's attractiveness?
It must have some significance if black hair is considered more attractive even in an abstract, stylized representation of a human being.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deprived and Constantin Denis
Is that supposed to be a guy? Either way some gayass drawing doesn't mean shit. In reality black hair is more boring than blonde hair tbh. But it really depends on the person and their coloring and race to decide whether they would look better with blonde, brown, or black hair. Black hair is boring because it makes you look ethnic and every ethnic race basically has black hair it's not unique.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Boxingfan, gymcel:( and 5 others
Black will look uncanny and ethnic on white people, dark brown is ideal as well imo.

High contrast is such a mogger feature to have

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, LampPostPrime, ErbCel and 2 others
Thats a girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 17791
Either way some gayass drawing doesn't mean shit.
On the contrary, I think the fact that this line of reasoning is instinctively applied to a drawing must hold some significance.
It means something specifically because it's "some gayass drawing"; if it was perceived as completely unimportant, this type of comment would not arise at all.

One could argue the underlying sentiment is very powerful if it shows up even in discussion related to fictional males.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and ErbCel
Just be north atlantid femboy theory.

@StrangerDanger this is what women want. A cute long haired girly boy.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and StrangerDanger
Blonde = death sentence among males (unless you are deathnic maxxing).

• Hmm...
Reactions: Vasco-v2
i
On the contrary, I think the fact that this line of reasoning is instinctively applied to a drawing must hold some significance.
It means something specifically because it's "some gayass drawing"; if it was perceived as completely unimportant, this type of comment would not arise at all.

One could argue the underlying sentiment is very powerful if it shows up even in discussion related to fictional males.
I don't know what the hell that means or what you're talking about. It's an anime cartoon drawing of what looks like a woman and the coloring looks weird with blonde hair compared to black hair. That doesn't mean shit for real life people who all have different races and skin tones. There is no one size fits all for hair color like it depends on the person some anime and a couple weeb girls discussing their opinion on it doesn't mean anything in reality

That's a guy nigga wtf why do you watch this shit what is wrong with you

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 21620
Black will look uncanny and ethnic on white people, dark brown is ideal as well imo.

High contrast is such a mogger feature to have
ethnic and uncanny? Most white people have black or brown hair, it isn't a rarity or anything, but rather it's the norm

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
Is that supposed to be a guy? Either way some gayass drawing doesn't mean shit. In reality black hair is more boring than blonde hair tbh. But it really depends on the person and their coloring and race to decide whether they would look better with blonde, brown, or black hair. Black hair is boring because it makes you look ethnic and every ethnic race basically has black hair it's not unique.
It takes a fuckload lot more than black hair to make a white person not look white lmao

Coloring is the only part of looks that are subjective. No matter the coloring, you can find a girl who likes it, but you’ll never in a million years find a girl who likes recessed bones.

There are two types of girls, ones who like familiar (blonde liking blonde) and ones who like exotic (blonde liking dark hair)
Whether something is considered “boring” depends on your area, for example, go to some segregated corner of Scandinavia and suddenly blonde isn’t quite exciting anymore

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
It takes a fuckload lot more than black hair to make a white person not look white lmao

Coloring is the only part of looks that are subjective. No matter the coloring, you can find a girl who likes it, but you’ll never in a million years find a girl who likes recessed bones.

There are two types of girls, ones who like familiar (blonde liking blonde) and ones who like exotic (blonde liking dark hair)
Whether something is considered “boring” depends on your area, for example, go to some segregated corner of Scandinavia and suddenly blonde isn’t quite exciting anymore
Yeah that's true but here where I am in socal every mexican has black hair and there are a lot of blonde surfer chads and girls still go for them even though there are a lot of them there are a lot of other races and types as well and blonde surfer chads are what's desired a lot of the time

• +1
ethnic and uncanny? Most white people have black or brown hair, it isn't a rarity or anything, but rather it's the norm
No, most white people do not have pitch black hair. Many have dark brown hair, which may appear black in some lighting. But actual black hair is mostly east asians, indians, arabs, mixed central americans, and blacks. I actually have never seen a white person with naturally black hair, unless you count gypsies as white. Even southern italians have dark brown hair, not black.

And yes, pale white skin with pitch black hair looks very uncanny.

Last edited:
  • +1
Overheard some girls talking about Howl's Moving Castle, a Ghibli animated movie. Now I know anime isn't particularly NT, but Ghibli movies are a quite common interest among girls; their comments reminded me of a hotly debated topic around here: Blonde hair vs Dark hair.

In the movie, the main romantic lead, Howl, often colours his hair. He starts the movie with blonde hair, and dyes it black around halfway through.

View attachment 1834266

All four were fawning over him, but all of them also wholeheartedly agreed he was a lot hotter with black hair. Funnily enough this is not the first time I've heard girls make this specific comment about this movie; I remember watching it with a gf in the past who made a similar remark.

And sure enough, if you look up YouTube videos about him, you will see plenty of comments like these.
View attachment 1834259

Does this tell anything about the nature of hair colouring in relation to men's attractiveness?
It must have some significance if black hair is considered more attractive even in an abstract, stylized representation of a human being.
the bottom picture looks like a female stacy not a dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Detona
inb4 the coping sub 50 IQ subhuman @Detona comes in to claim blonde hair is muh chad hair color and incel is black hair
that retard should end it asap

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
inb4 the coping sub 50 IQ subhuman @Detona comes in to claim blonde hair is muh chad hair color and incel is black hair
that retard should end it asap

Greensboro jock, chris carmack 2 blond chads right there
There are currey chads too, doesn’t mean being curry is a mogger trait lol. The blonde chads are chad despite being blonde, not because of it.

• +1
the bottom picture looks like a female stacy not a dude

This. The black hair made it look more feminine.

No girl thinks this is attractive. This thread is just ethnic male coping and forgery as usual.

Chad is blond :chad:

Incel is black hairs :incel:

• JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
Lol black fogs but when it's good quality.