• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and russwestbrook
jet black + blue eyes most mogger combo

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player, JawMogger, russwestbrook and 1 other person
Should I dye my hair black?

is the title true? specifically with blue eyes+ quite tanned skin

No, this is the white trash/Dalit look.

Blond + blue eyes + light or slightly tan skin is ideal.

I don't mean I "think" it is ideal. It is simply what sells to women:

While some think pursuing the fantasy of a perfect child smacks of eugenics, Americans are finding ways to attempt to give birth to designer babies, whether through sperm from blond-haired, blue-eyed athletic Danes or by taking ads out in Ivy League college newspapers looking for an egg donor with high SAT scores and varsity-team records.

The freedom to choose the kind of child one wants, as opposed to a child who perhaps more closely resembles oneself, could create “consumer eugenics,” said Jonathan Moreno, an endowed professor of biomedical ethics at the University of Virginia. “We have cultural stereotypes. Blue eyes, light skin and height are valued. It would be a historic irony if we all ended up looking like that.”

Arnt is one of 50 men from Denmark whose sperm sits in one of three metal vats in Manhattan, waiting for a couple or a single mother desperate for a baby. In this case, a Viking baby. The company, Scandinavian Cryobank, has been in business in Denmark for almost 20 years. It takes credit for 10,000 babies worldwide. Two years ago, the company opened a New York office and began marketing Scandinavian sperm to infertility doctors and their patients with a sleek albeit controversial slogan: “Congratulations, it’s a Viking!”

Another advertisement shows a blond, blue-eyed baby and talks about his ancestors who beat Columbus to North America. “You’d better build a strong crib,” the ad boasts.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/blue-eyed-sperm-boom-sees-imports-rise-3000-s3z8v5lfj

“The vast majority of what we have and what we sell are the Caucasian blond-haired, blue-eyed donors,” Fredrik Andreasson, chief financial officer at the Seattle Sperm Bank, told The Wall Street Journal

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Vasco-v2, StrangerDanger, HQNPmaxxing and 1 other person
can I pm some people to see their thoughts on if black hair would ascend me?

1054701199707051fdfaf1b3480eb06e.jpg

Name a single leading man in cinema who had this look in the last 30 years. Guarantee you he was B-listed.
5e4d17c590eee35adcf80e18327887f4
EgcPsSlojwiB3kXjj3rpZSxu5gq

Thirsted over by all females of this world:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg and Deprived
As expected, B-listed. Had literally never heard of him before Lookism. Just LOL if you think a man can be leading in Hollywood with this uncanny comical look.
tbh tho we aint tryna be hollywood celebs

Attachments

• 20F77ACF-2C1F-44DB-924D-BED56AC74F3B.jpg
    20F77ACF-2C1F-44DB-924D-BED56AC74F3B.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 0
As expected, B-listed. Had literally never heard of him before Lookism. Just LOL if you think a man can be leading in Hollywood with this uncanny comical look.
B listed my ass he's extremely famous 23m followers on insta

Just LOL if you think a man can be leading in Hollywood with this uncanny comical look
As I said he's thirsted over my any jb/female/your sister/your mom/your dog. Stop being tarded

Black hair looks best with pale skin (if you have dark eyes) and best with tan (if you have light blue eyes only). It’s all about contrast.

Black hair is an ethnic trait but isn’t necessarily a failo.

Black hair looks best with pale skin (if you have dark eyes) and best with tan (if you have light blue eyes only). It’s all about contrast.

Chad = blond :chad:

Incel = dark :incel:

Name a single leading man in cinema who had this look in the last 30 years. Guarantee you he was B-listed.
All superman actors have that look

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
All superman actors have that look

Superman is a kid's comic book movie and they have that look because Superman had it 80 years ago. I said within the last 30 years. I'm not talking about kid's comic book movies where they portray an 80 year old character. This look won't sell in the mainstream.

Lol @ how childish these mofos are, thinking comic book movies are women's ideal. Captain America was blond and blue eyed, so what?

I thought black hair blue eyes with pale skin is the best constrast?

Don't think it's true, I have black hair but brown, to almost light brown, strands emerge during the summer from sunlight exposure. Best period for my hair