Black hair looks better on women than blond hair

Pale skin ages horrible by 25-28 they look super old and they have the worse personalities. White Women are super overrated and they are just not attractive
I said only thing that matters is how a girl looks in her prime, if we judge female attractiveness we use prime women not 30 year old women lmao

And blonde prime women objectively fog tbh

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
I said only thing that matters is how a girl looks in her prime, if we judge female attractiveness we use prime women not 30 year old women lmao

And blonde prime women objectively fog tbh
I guess lookswise but they do not last at all

I guess lookswise but they do not last at all
No women last tbh, most noticeably descend by 25, at that point they’re milfs no matter their skin type

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
If she doesn't have nice feet i don't even touch her tbh ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and WontStopNorwooding
No women last tbh, most noticeably descend by 25, at that point they’re milfs no matter their skin type
Ethnic women do middle eastern black and Hispanic women don’t start looking bad until their 40s ethnic women completey mog cope harder

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
Jfl uh no, lighter hair is considered more feminine therefore accentuates female beauty.

Blond hair is ideal for men and brown/black for women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • WTF
Reactions: lutte
  • WTF
You're right maybe in a fiction kind of way, I'm talking about reality :feelshah:
Literally ideal btw

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Pythagoras
No because black hair reminds me of the foid wojack

Giga cope. The ideal male is tall, med-white skin (in between) large frame, strong bones, not ogre, full hair, low trust but too pretty not to trust, large hands, proportioned everything, brownish dark hair, masc, low bodyfat, perfect white teeth, angular non too wide face.

At least that's the man I'll turn homo for :feelsgood:

• JFL
Giga cope. The ideal male is tall, med-white skin (in between) large frame, strong bones, not ogre, full hair, low trust but too pretty not to trust, large hands, proportioned everything, brownish dark hair, masc, low bodyfat, perfect white teeth, angular non too wide face.

Ideal couple btw

9fae24f5-9dc1-4051-ae63-02000c4bd478-jpeg.1345802

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Frank Jack, Pythagoras and 1 other person

tall, tan lively skin (think strijd) large frame, strong bones, not ogre, full hair, medium to high trust, large hands, proportioned everything, blonde hair, masc, low bodyfat, perfect white teeth, angular non too wide face, anywhere from hazel to blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Both blondes posted in this thread and black haired white girls made my heart melt. Hail hitler

• JFL
Reactions: Frank Jack and lutte
Might seem like cope but imo hazel eyes is best on blonde pheno
I'm too brown to dye it blonde, could be special here tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Baldingman1998
can u send me an arab girl. hail mohammed pbuh
Honestly we should open a discord group of small amount 8-10max with people like @TsarTsar444 @Baldingman1998 @Latebloomer10 @sytyl I kinda want to get off here ngl, lot of cancer through the funny / interesting things.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Baldingman1998 and lutte