Black hair on a white guy?

Economical

Economical

Silver
Im ethnically white (Spanish and French) and am very pale but i have grease black hair, my eyes are light however. My question is wheter my black hair makes me look curry or something like this I do not want to be assosicated as a Nigger and i am aware that they have black hair so it makes me wonder

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Retarded fucking question

• +1
Reactions: D1390pilled, LooksOrDeath and WanderingBurro
Depend if you have other ethnic features
But you can be mistaken for almost any race

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Im ethnically white (Spanish and French) and am very pale but i have grease black hair, my eyes are light however. My question is wheter my black hair makes me look curry or something like this I do not want to be assosicated as a Nigger and i am aware that they have black hair so it makes me wonder
wash your hair (idk if by greasy you mean dirty) or dye it lighter if you wanna look more white.

i dont want to be mistaken for a Nigger
I would've assumed you're maybe giga tanned or got the short end of the stick and inherented some nafri moor features to think you might pass as curry or afroid but according to you you're pale so..? All races exhibit black hair. It's not going to make you look negroid if you're not negroid. Meds are well known to have black hair, East Asians usually have black hair, and even some non med whites have it. No one would think these are negroids, nafris, or curries.

Black hair

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
I would've assumed you're maybe giga tanned or got the short end of the stick and inherented some nafri moor features to think you might pass as curry or afroid but according to you you're pale so..? All races exhibit black hair. It's not going to make you look negroid if you're not negroid. Meds are well known to have black hair, East Asians usually have black hair, and even some non med whites have it. No one would think these are negroids, nafris, or curries.

View attachment 2497163
3rd photo so desperately wants to look ethnic by cherry-picking good features

Is my avi pic good enough for instagram?

• +1
3rd photo so desperately wants to look ethnic by cherry-picking good features
Benji krol 8

He's Brazilian lol. He has dark brown hair naturally, sometimes dyes it to be even darker and sometimes gives it brighter highlights.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
How is French girl? Are they Uber Feminist like Nordic one?

Nigga's never heard of the North atlantid pheno

• +1
This coloring is good imo

Pale skin + very dark hair + light eyes

If you have red undertones, even better

I wouldn’t tan if I were you, just wear sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: Economical and autistic_tendencies