has anyone tried darkening hair with coffee or charcoal

tomm1453

tomm1453

Iron
my hair is light/medium brown i want to darken it to dark brown or black but dont wanna fuck up my hair with dye or have it look artificial, i keep seeing that you can darken it with coffee (by a few shades which would be enough for me) or with charcoal (which makes it charcoal colour) but all the guides i see are never that clear about how long it lasts, how often to do it etc. im thinking of doing it with charcoal but ive seen some guides say it never washes out (which i wouldnt actually mind for the colour but i dont want residue permanently in my hair) and some say it will wash out immediately (which would be shit having to redo it constantly)

so have any of you ever used these methods and if so, what did you do and how long does it last, and does it come out with water (i dont use shampoo)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acridax, Thebbcmaxxer and Sushifart
Why would you wanna go from brown hair to black? Whats the rest of your coloring look like?

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
Why would you wanna go from brown hair to black? Whats the rest of your coloring look like?
my skin is very white with neutral/cool undertones i cant reallt tell but my eyes are like a shit grey-blue but much more towards the grey side (i need some way to lighten them too i asked here before because someone posted a tutorial but the youtube link doesnt work anymore)

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
my skin is very white with neutral/cool undertones i cant reallt tell but my eyes are like a shit grey-blue but much more towards the grey side (i need some way to lighten them too i asked here before because someone posted a tutorial but the youtube link doesnt work anymore)
post pic

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
At this desperate point just fucking dye it with normal hair color and stop coping nigga

• +1
Reactions: Jacktheripper and Sushifart
At this desperate point just fucking dye it with normal hair color and stop coping nigga
i dont wanna damage my hair or have it look artificial, also thats way more money for my studentcel self

henna hair dye is your best option if you want a natural method

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453
i dont wanna damage my hair or have it look artificial, also thats way more money for my studentcel self
Then don't dye it if you're scared of damaging your hair, it ain't for you. Stick to your natural hair

Then don't dye it if you're scared of damaging your hair, it ain't for you. Stick to your natural hair
yeah hair isnt a major concern so i might just focus on other stuff before changing it idk

• +1
Reactions: Acridax