Black halo > all other halos

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
I’m serious. Even ugly black men have such strong media halo since black men are consistently praised literally all the time. White men are often hated though still loved of course, whereas Asians and Indians and other brown people are the real races that suffer the most racism. Black men don’t even need to be good looking to get women JFL. Everyone else needs to be. Examples: JFL if you think Idris Elba is the best looking man on earth even though he was rated as such. A white or brown version of him similar to his looks level wouldn’t be considered the best looking man on earth.

On average, black men need to be attractive the least amount to get women. Call this cope but you know it’s true. I’m not even black but I recognize this truth. Inb4 “it’s because of the BBC meme”. Cope, that meme is not even true on average, plus that meme also existed 100 years ago when black men weren’t that desired.

The real reason is that average black men are RESPECTED the most SMV wise and are considered to be way cooler than average white men and men of other races. While you guys are busy spending fortunes and constantly stressing because of looksmaxxing, a black men gets status just for existing thanks to the media JFL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
apeN7SK.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: PurplePaintBox, Deleted member 3962, BigBoy and 4 others
Just have straight teeth, PCT and a nice hairline for blacks

I’m serious. Even ugly black men have such strong media halo since black men are consistently praised literally all the time. White men are often hated though still loved of course, whereas Asians and Indians and other brown people are the real races that suffer the most racism. Black men don’t even need to be good looking to get women JFL. Everyone else needs to be. Examples: JFL if you think Idris Elba is the best looking man on earth even though he was rated as such. A white or brown version of him similar to his looks level wouldn’t be considered the best looking man on earth.

On average, black men need to be attractive the least amount to get women. Call this cope but you know it’s true. I’m not even black but I recognize this truth. Inb4 “it’s because of the BBC meme”. Cope, that meme is not even true on average, plus that meme also existed 100 years ago when black men weren’t that desired.

The real reason is that average black men are RESPECTED the most SMV wise and are considered to be way cooler than average white men and men of other races.
This is legit bro. You're smart bro

Negroid cope.
Please mind not using the internet, you and your people do not deserve it.

No. Online dating site data has blacks come in 2nd place. Still the second best race for dating success, but not the first.

@ImprovLoser

Blacks mog most ethnics

No. Online dating site data has blacks come in 2nd place. Still the second best race for dating success, but not the first.
Actually, Latinos are second best. Black men aren’t most successful in dating. But they can hook up on one night stands with women above their league while not being attractive. No other race of man can do that (largely due to media halo). Sex > dating anyways.
Blacks mog most ethnics
It’s mostly media halo actually. It might just look like that since African Americans are most prevalent in the media and I believe they were literally artificially selected genetically due to the slavery days.

Last edited:
Actually, Latinos are second best. Black men aren’t most successful in dating. But they can hook up on one night stands with women above their league while not being attractive. No other race of man can do that (largely due to media halo). Sex > dating anyways.

If you check the studies listed, they do differ in where the races rank up (probably due to methodologies, for instance checking for replies vs swipes). But white men are consistently ranked the highest for attractiveness in the west.

Go find me a single shred of evidence that black men outperform white men, then we can talk.

If you check the studies listed, they do differ in where the races rank up (probably due to methodologies, for instance checking for replies vs swipes). But white men are consistently ranked the highest for attractiveness in the west.

Go find me a single shred of evidence that black men outperform white men, then we can talk.
No one said black men outperform white men. I literally just said that in the last post if you read it.

No one said black men outperform white men. I literally just said that in the last post if you read it.

You claimed that blacks have the highest SMV, while whites have the highest RMV.

It's true that it would be hard to differentiate the two based on dating site data, but that is what we have to work with. Available evidence points towards whites having higher SMV than blacks. If you have evidence that supports your position that blacks have higher SMV, I'd like to see it.