Black in United States. Is it over for me?

Deleted member 3270

Deleted member 3270

Observantcel (tyrone)
CCF6EB25 CCAD 435D 9E17 D2D2D2E4178D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eastwood, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6403 and 10 others
BBCmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
Tyrone

• +1
Reactions: penis3, Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 3270
If you're bald then yes it's over.

if you are black in the west then you have smv that rivals white guys, bonus points if you can act like a darktriadmaxxed badboy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, MarstonAlloy, Bitch and 5 others
You look very observant

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rolloftape and Deleted member 3270
kelly oubre lite

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 3270
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, fogdart, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 1 other person
You look like you would respect women bro :chad:

• JFL
Reactions: ilyess, itorroella9, Patrick Baitman and 4 others
@tyronelite the brotha

🧐

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vergil.is, Looks234 and volcelfatcel
daily reminder this is the guy who wants to create a utopia for white supremacists and cleanse all non-whites
@Rothschild thoughts?

@Rothschild thoughts?
It's a cope, a lot of people believe that South Indian dravidians are intelligent iq moggers. It's a lie..!
A tiny minority ( marwadi, sindhis, some Punjabis). Control 80% of wealth in india..!
South Indian intelligence is a myth..!
I am a marwari, we have far more influence in india and in the entire world than the Dravidian south indians.
( Marwadis, sindhis, Punjabis) are less than 2% of the population but yet we control 80% of all the economic activities in curry land.
Where as Dravidian south indians are 50% ( 650 million JFL) of the population and yet they barely have any contributions to the economy.
80% of indian billionaires are either marwadis, sindhis or punjabi.
Richest man in UK is actually a marwadi lol.
There are also parsis but then we both have same bloodline. They are high IQ too just like us marwaris.
We are like the Jews of india.

It's a cope, a lot of people believe that South Indian dravidians are intelligent iq moggers. It's a lie..!
A tiny minority ( marwadi, sindhis, some Punjabis). Control 80% of wealth in india..!
South Indian intelligence is a myth..!
I am a marwari, we have far more influence in india and in the entire world than the Dravidian south indians.
( Marwadis, sindhis, Punjabis) are less than 2% of the population but yet we control 80% of all the economic activities in curry land.
Where as Dravidian south indians are 50% ( 650 million JFL) of the population and yet they barely have any contributions to the economy.
80% of indian billionaires are either marwadis, sindhis or punjabi.
Richest man in UK is actually a marwadi lol.
There are also parsis but then we both have same bloodline. They are high IQ too just like us marwaris.
We are like the Jews of india.
bro ik how you feel my people are referred to as the Jews of Nigeria and Im an IQ mogger and my ppl are rich in Nigeria. We gotta breed out the lesser ethnics and cumskins

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Looks234
you were nerfed by height because otherwise....

it's over for the usa
how tall ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Nigga is a full blown tyrone and askin if it’s over.. soon we’ll have male models makin accounts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Offensive Bias, grimy and 8 others
  • JFL
You are a lightskin Tyrone in 2021 America and you’re asking if it’s over, come on bro jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 11758, tyronelite and 2 others
in on humble brag thread

lightskin tyrone + BBC aura u cant lose u nig

shave the bum fluff of ur chin tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
stop bragging tyrone

are u kidding bruh blacks are worshipped in the US

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
it's over for the usa
how tall ?
Bruh how is it over for him in the US, his SMV is extremely high and he has decent PSL too. The only problem is his height

• +1
You are a lightskin Tyrone in 2021 America and you’re asking if it’s over, come on bro jfl
Lol i keep attracting milfs tho

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Oh shit never realised your previous avi was you.

Lol i keep attracting milfs tho
It has to be your location or unironically your personality. You said before that your friends don’t really include you in things. If you had a solid friend group that went to parties and hooked you up with girls, you’d be slaying

• +1
It has to be your location or unironically your personality. You said before that your friends don’t really include you in things. If you had a solid friend group that went to parties and hooked you up with girls, you’d be slaying
Im extroverted but only make introverted friends (who end up being toxic) since I used to be a nerd n shit and that's my background. They kind of hate because I'm the only one who's actually on my grind and trying to make money. I'm trying to meet a normie friend group who does this though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, tyronelite and Deleted member 13197
are u kidding bruh blacks are worshipped in the US
Media projecting. Once they find better stories, blacks will be abandoned once again. They did this before during the 70s. And during Rodney King thus LA riots. They'll do it again and turn their backs on them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tyronelite, ReignsChad and Looks234
Media projecting. Once they find better stories, blacks will be abandoned once again. They did this before during the 70s. And during Rodney King thus LA riots. They'll do it again and turn their backs on them.
Nah blacks will still be to some point because they're good at sports, The US is a country that invented Chad and society rewards being athletic

Nah blacks will still be to some point because they're good at sports, The US is a country that invented Chad and society rewards being athletic
Ugh. Don't go telling that to the networks. Their views DROPPED substantially with basketball and even football. They're losing customers by the thousands per day. As if, sports are becoming less interesting. Which was bound to happen. :whistle:

• Hmm...
holy shit if this is really you you're a legit tyrone, how the fuck are you on this website?

I think you're larping bro, no way

holy shit if this is really you you're a legit tyrone, how the fuck are you on this website?

Nah bro if you been here long enough, you know mfs be good looking on here

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Deleted member 9344 and Looks234
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 3270

WDYM

hes 5'7, the problem is right here

this forum is so cucked

@LondonVillie would u call this another case of people overrating eachother?

just reading the comments i would assume that op was the 2nd coming of broderick hunter.. but all i see is a dude with a dirty beanie, patchy stubble, soulless eyes..ect

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 3270