Black in United States. Is it over for me?

WDYM

hes 5'7, the problem is right here

this forum is so cucked

@LondonVillie would u call this another case of people overrating eachother?

just reading the comments i would assume that op was the 2nd coming of broderick hunter.. but all i see is a dude with a dirty beanie, patchy stubble, soulless eyes..ect
suck my dick nigga

suck my dick nigga
?? did i say u were ugly? fuck are u pissed about goofball

people here are greatly overrating you.. couple that with your toddler height and your chances of being a "tyrone" are slim to fuck all

?? did i say u were ugly? fuck are u pissed about goofball

people here are greatly overrating you.. couple that with your toddler height and your chances of being a "tyrone" are slim to fuck all
bro what is wrong with me saying "suck my dick" Your taking it way 2 serious but yeah some people on this thread are overating me especially @alriodai

Looks like a prime Buck for breaking
E1A1F963 D921 4BB8 BD59 0C1F815A4DC6

• JFL
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
Delete this now!!:soy::soy::soy::soy:
EDA5242C 7AD4 481C A74F F654C9330271

On your knees, bucko. Someone shoulda broke you a long, long time ago. I have nary met a buck I can't chuck with this here long and mighty dingus! I tell ye back in aught-4 I met a real mean one. He had big, air stealing nostrils, monstrous, boot lips, muscles that rippled under his cobalt skin so it’d look like a nest’a snakes as he’d be twisting here and yonder. T’was an older gentleman, the owner d’ye ken?, that had hired me to break this particular buck. Was some half-dozen breakers what had tried and failed! I tracked this this big-assed baboon, by fallerin’ the sounds of his impressive proud buttocks, clapping as he capered to and fro on yon gentleman’s land. There he be, proud as a damn peacock, black slave’s body framed by yon settin’ sun, just begging to be broke. I approached from the east, formerly westerly way. Took him unawares as he were sat alone out front a shack, mending a loincloth or some such. Knocking him to his glistening buttocks produced a thund’rus CLAP, and I mounted from the front. I tell ye boy, but that buck began to FIGHT! This unbroken, proud negro was ornery I tell ye, but I ain't ne'er been denied, d'ya ken it? I had my cock out in an instant as he scrambled onto his black belly and began ta’ wrigglin’ this way and that. And bucko did he began to wail! As loud as prairie lightning he were. This buck could tell the breaking was coming, and I tell ye, he did BUCK. This obstinate cur could turn on a dime and give ye some change! I tell ye as the winds were my witness, he were a right sunfish, struggling and flopping as he did, gyrating his unbroken black anus and dodging my breaker man’s meat. But he broke, and I finished the job. D’ye ken? That buck broke. Say sorry, boy. But they all break. By the man Jesus and his snowy white pappy, now say hallelujah, boy, you'll break, too!

View attachment 1172316

On your knees, bucko. Someone shoulda broke you a long, long time ago. I have nary met a buck I can't chuck with this here long and mighty dingus! I tell ye back in aught-4 I met a real mean one. He had big, air stealing nostrils, monstrous, boot lips, muscles that rippled under his cobalt skin so it’d look like a nest’a snakes as he’d be twisting here and yonder. T’was an older gentleman, the owner d’ye ken?, that had hired me to break this particular buck. Was some half-dozen breakers what had tried and failed! I tracked this this big-assed baboon, by fallerin’ the sounds of his impressive proud buttocks, clapping as he capered to and fro on yon gentleman’s land. There he be, proud as a damn peacock, black slave’s body framed by yon settin’ sun, just begging to be broke. I approached from the east, formerly westerly way. Took him unawares as he were sat alone out front a shack, mending a loincloth or some such. Knocking him to his glistening buttocks produced a thund’rus CLAP, and I mounted from the front. I tell ye boy, but that buck began to FIGHT! This unbroken, proud negro was ornery I tell ye, but I ain't ne'er been denied, d'ya ken it? I had my cock out in an instant as he scrambled onto his black belly and began ta’ wrigglin’ this way and that. And bucko did he began to wail! As loud as prairie lightning he were. This buck could tell the breaking was coming, and I tell ye, he did BUCK. This obstinate cur could turn on a dime and give ye some change! I tell ye as the winds were my witness, he were a right sunfish, struggling and flopping as he did, gyrating his unbroken black anus and dodging my breaker man’s meat. But he broke, and I finished the job. D’ye ken? That buck broke. Say sorry, boy. But they all break. By the man Jesus and his snowy white pappy, now say hallelujah, boy, you'll break, too!
Nigga i'm in fucking public right now

you look mixxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
WDYM

hes 5'7, the problem is right here

this forum is so cucked

@LondonVillie would u call this another case of people overrating eachother?

just reading the comments i would assume that op was the 2nd coming of broderick hunter.. but all i see is a dude with a dirty beanie, patchy stubble, soulless eyes..ect
You are going to apologize right now before I atomize your social life and bully you out of this forum for disrespecting me, one of the most unkown cucks in the forums thinks he's got his word to say in this forum, all i gotta stay like the rock would say:

know your fucking role and stay in your place before i team up with some oldcels to make a evisceration thread on you

@Rothschild thoughts?
Blacks cannot be incel.
Most of them are tall and super masculine, excellent bone structure.
They fuck white JB's and foids all the time.
BBC halo is real. There are a lot of black men married to white foids.

Blacks have as much smv as the cum skins.

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior
U lower third mog me hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
You are going to apologize right now before I atomize your social life and bully you out of this forum for disrespecting me, one of the most unkown cucks in the forums thinks he's got his word to say in this forum, all i gotta stay like the rock would say:

know your fucking role and stay in your place before i team up with some oldcels to make a evisceration thread on you

i could care less u mutt. I got nothing to hide

your only status in life is on this forum and even here you are a pathetic cock sucking faggot