Black Male Seeking Advice: Dealing with Insecurity Due to a Small Penis

TyroneMaxxer

TyroneMaxxer

Banned
Hi everyone,

I am a black male and I'm feeling really down because I don't have a BBC. I feel like all my friends are boasting about their big penises and I'm feeling very embarrassed about my 4 inch penis which I feel is significantly smaller than the other guys. I'm finding it hard to accept this and I'm having difficulty with my self-confidence due to this. Has anyone else experienced this before and if so, could you please share any advice on how to come to terms with the fact that I don't have a BBC?

It's really hard to accept the fact that I don't have a BBC and I'm struggling to figure out how to come to terms with this. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has gone through this and I would really appreciate any advice that anyone could provide on how to deal with this issue. How can I make up for my small penis?

Any advice would be much appreciated as I'm really struggling with this right now.

Thanks.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Crusile, Deleted member 23554, Prince88 and 8 others
Your 4 inch penis is a 5 inch penis in reality, you most likely haven't measured it the correct way which is the bonepressed method. At 5 you're perfectly average, nothing to worry about. Thus your penis is average and not small.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Crusile, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 23554 and 6 others
@PrinceLuenLeoncur its okay bhai you don't need to use an alt to express your feelings of sadness

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, bug_eye_blackcel, Michael Myers and 2 others
You cant do anything. Just accept it and do what you can. Only worry about things you can change, otherwisr youll just be stuck in a negative loop in ur mind

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Wallenberg, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
post BBC so we can identify if there's a problem

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Prince88, bug_eye_blackcel and 4 others
Hi everyone,

I am a black male and I'm feeling really down because I don't have a BBC. I feel like all my friends are boasting about their big penises and I'm feeling very embarrassed about my 4 inch penis which I feel is significantly smaller than the other guys. I'm finding it hard to accept this and I'm having difficulty with my self-confidence due to this. Has anyone else experienced this before and if so, could you please share any advice on how to come to terms with the fact that I don't have a BBC?

It's really hard to accept the fact that I don't have a BBC and I'm struggling to figure out how to come to terms with this. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has gone through this and I would really appreciate any advice that anyone could provide on how to deal with this issue. How can I make up for my small penis?

Any advice would be much appreciated as I'm really struggling with this right now.

Thanks.
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @CopeMoreCumskins.
Get ‘em boys

Clamp until failure

But just remember no one knows about your dick until u remove ur pants. So it shouldnt stop you at the beginning

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen and CopeMoreCumskins.
Hi everyone,

Thanks.
Biggest larper in history
Your 4 inch penis is a 5 inch penis in reality, you most likely haven't measured it the correct way which is the bonepressed method. At 5 you're perfectly average, nothing to worry about. Thus your penis is average and not small.
this guy makes my larps seem like childplay, he’s a cumskin prob npredetermanism Alt don’t message him he’s a larping fuck I have already alerted the fourms BBC squad of this faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, CopeMoreCumskins., Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
@PrinceLuenLeoncur its okay bhai you don't need to use an alt to express your feelings of sadness
Don’t ever tag me in this Cumskins thread again you disgusting paki rat Iranic inbred arab rape baby

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Deleted member 23554, CopeMoreCumskins. and 1 other person

this guy makes my larps seem like childplay, he’s a cumskin prob npredetermanism Alt don’t message him he’s a larping fuck I have already alerted the fourms BBC squad of this faggot
Can I join the bbc squad. Curry btw

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and johnsmithcel
😵‍💫 forgot to ask… how big is your cock (L and g?)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Don’t ever tag me in this Cumskins thread again you disgusting paki rat Iranic inbred arab rape baby
can't even joke around on this site no more

The Office Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
You cant do anything. Just accept it and do what you can. Only worry about things you can change, otherwisr youll just be stuck in a negative loop in ur mind

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
I read the other day that a 4 inch penis is like 2.5 percentile. brutal

massive cope. he most likely wouldn't be posting this if his penis was average

He is 100% @RealLooksmaxxer . I have experience with the faggot. It's 100% the same typing pattern/speech type and the obsession with Asian Woman and White Dicks gives it away as well. He's mentally ill. On the brink of killing himself guaranteed. Go look at his old posts.

I remember trying to make some alts a long time ago before i got unbanned (rightfully so, was unfairly banned) and they instantly know if you're using VPN when signing up. Even Obfuscated. So someone probably let him through.

@Lorsss @TRUE_CEL @Gargantuan @Preston @Moderator

Hang this mentally ill sfcel that is on the brink of suicide and will be in the news soon for school shooting/suicide (if one of you didn't let him through)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Chadelite, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
OP stop making threads like this and ruining our BBC reputation, this is coming from one black brotha to another

• JFL
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins.
He is Afghan... and they're not Arab rape babies, though there are some Arabs living in Afghanistan; a tiny minority. He's just Iranic. His group don't really do cousin marriages either.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Notice when other ppl racebait whites, we don’t take it seriously bcs we know it doesn’t represent all of us

Now a “black” (not confirmed) guy said he has a small dick/ other race racebaiting blacks and they instantly chimp out ahahahahah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, bug_eye_blackcel and johnsmithcel
He is Afghan... and they're not Arab rape babies, though there are some Arabs living in Afghanistan; a tiny minority. He's just Iranic. His group don't really do cousin marriages either.
Dude… I don’t need a lecture I’m jsut telling that fsggot to go fuck himself, idc what is factual or not he’s a prick fuck him and I hope he gets raped in a Bacha Bazi dance
He is 100% @RealLooksmaxxer . I have experience with the faggot. It's 100% the same typing pattern/speech type and the obsession with Asian Woman and White Dicks gives it away as well. He's mentally ill. On the brink of killing himself guaranteed. Go look at his old posts.

I remember trying to make some alts a long time ago before i got unbanned (rightfully so, was unfairly banned) and they instantly know if you're using VPN when signing up. Even Obfuscated. So someone probably let him through.

Hang this mentally ill sfcel that is on the brink of suicide and will be in the news soon for school shooting/suicide (if one of you didn't let him through)
he’s a fsggot larping cumskin he is either @predeletimined or some other cuckhold like Reallooksmaxxer
😵‍💫 forgot to ask… how big is your cock (L and g?)
bbc sized

Notice when other ppl racebait whites, we don’t take it seriously bcs we know it doesn’t represent all of us

Now a “black” (not confirmed) guy said he has a small dick/ other race racebaiting blacks and they instantly chimp out ahahahahah
yeah what the fuck is that about. Niggas getting vicious here over a (not even confirmed) larp.
>noooo you can't be black with a small dick stop ruining our reputation!!!!!
Blacksoyjak

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and Deleted member 13626
massive cope. he most likely wouldn't be posting this if his penis was average
Many guys don't know shit about dick sizes though that's why.

bluepilled niggers up there should kill themselves.
visit r/gettinggger

• +1
yeah what the fuck is that about. Niggas getting vicious here over a (not even confirmed) larp.
>noooo you can't be black with a small dick stop ruining our reputation!!!!!View attachment 2038812
Insecure behaviour regardless of race,if it was a white guy saying this i would feel sad or laugh not get mad bcs i know im not him jfl

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel

What evidence do you have of this being a reallooksmaxxer alt? We are not SJWs; we require proof, allegations alone won't cut it bhai. Feel free to contribute and share your findings with the staff.

Blackcel with the dick size of the average low-end ricecel. It’s truly over. My advice is to not mess with your dick because it’s harmful. I’d recommend not giving up with looksmaxxing though.

Dude… I don’t need a lecture I’m jsut telling that fsggot to go fuck himself, idc what is factual or not he’s a prick fuck him and I hope he gets raped in a Bacha Bazi dance

he’s a fsggot larping cumskin he is either @predeletimined or some other cuckhold like Reallooksmaxxer

bbc sized
You could've done that without using slurs aimed at me JFL.

And I need that in numbers, so tell me, feel free to pm otherwise (numbers, not pics).

• JFL
Reactions: gigablackcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, bug_eye_blackcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
What evidence do you have of this being a reallooksmaxxer alt? We are not SJWs; we require proof, allegations alone won't cut it bhai. Feel free to contribute and share your findings with the staff.
im honestly not him. i came from reddit

You could've done that without using slurs aimed at me JFL.

And I need that in numbers, so tell me, feel free to pm otherwise (numbers, not pics).
I aimed it at that other guy not at you… and you know this shit so why act coy?

I have small bbc

because we constantly get discriminated IRL, women all reject us for being black, and then when we try to come to our safe space incel forum we get negativity again...
we cant cope with this shit bro

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
>noooo you can't be black with a small dick stop ruining our reputation!!!!!View attachment 2038812
That’s not why we are angry with him as it has nothing to do with that, this is beef from another thread and comes from
Him larping and being rude to people. But you’d know that if you didn’t jump to conclusions like the cave beast caucasoid COCKasoid joke you are

• JFL
Reactions: johnsmithcel
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

White women are OUR PROPERTY, you want our females you shitskinned pigs? I will hang every ethnic male from a lampost if they think they can take OUR genetic property from us. since you pathetic shitskin males can't just stay with your own females now you get NONE we'll defend our females AND steal yours you fucking shitskinns are evoking the ancient wrath of the vikings and barbarians when you provoke the white man -

hussein fatal drake GIF
Work Working GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• JFL
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins. and PrinceLuenLeoncur
because we constantly get discriminated IRL, women all reject us for being black, and then when we try to come to our safe space incel forum we get negativity again...
we cant cope with this shit bro
I thought muh bbc muh jbb is law, average ethnic needs to put in more effort than a white dude , its a fact

I thought u were white with ur obsession over asians, never saw a black guy lusting over asians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787