Black man kicked off train by 3 Serbs. The New World Order agenda lies and say's "Racists spit on black man and kick him off train." WOW.

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Gold

Stand up fellow Europeans and Jews, don't let these fucks act like savages like the Muslims. Kick them tf out if they got a problem.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, murdah and exo
The world is against us Jews and Europeans it seems.

master race sfcels on suicide watch , bruv held 3 of em ezly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, broski99, murdah and 2 others
they are old men not trying to fight, they accomplished what they wanted, as peacefully as they could. Dude are you white????? You are cucking for the black guy? Like ONLY WHITE people do this cuck shit I can't stand it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sweetheart, murdah and mayo mogger
they are old men not trying to fight, they accomplished what they wanted, as peacefully as they could. Dude are you white????? You are cucking for the black guy? Like ONLY WHITE people do this cuck shit I can't stand it.
nahh i find sfcels's views funny

• Ugh..
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
nahh i find sfcels's views funny
There are 1000000000 more actual openly racist blacks all over YouTube preaching hate and targetting whites due to racism.

You are a fucking cuck you are the enemy of us Europeans.

• JFL
Reactions: xyukeeee and mayo mogger
LoL at them losing the fight to a manlet
I'm on the nigger side

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, xyukeeee, Sub5UglyMan and 1 other person
There are 1000000000 more actual openly racist blacks all over YouTube preaching hate and targetting whites due to racism.

You are a fucking cuck you are the enemy of us Europeans.
i am here for the memes bruv , whatever works for u i agree on it w u

• Ugh..
LoL at them losing the fight to a manlet
I'm on the nigger side
Yeah because you're a racist ethnic. They are old men who kicked him tf off. They won.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Entschuldigung and lastamericanvirgin
Based slavs

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger and lastamericanvirgin
i am here for the memes bruv , whatever works for u i agree on it w u
Can't stand white people who hate themselves you prob watch interracial satanic corn and all that shit. I can't stand white people like you.

• JFL
Can't stand white people who hate themselves you prob watch interracial satanic corn and all that shit. I can't stand white people like you.
im not white bhai im curry

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: xyukeeee, lastamericanvirgin and mayo mogger
Look at them fearing him
Yeah they won
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
dude, they knew he was a aggressive savage racist. So they kicked him off, he couldn't do shit. they are old men and much skinnier who obv never fought in their life.

they still civilized kicked him off and brought peace to the train for a time being,

• JFL
mirin profile pic

did you notice the subtle detail of how I am holding the water bottle upside down as an ode to the Techno Viking?

CVwiQvOUwAEtPCZ.jpg

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sweetheart and mayo mogger
A black manlet holding off three wybois, brooootal for white brah…. He probably went home and fucked a wygirl the day after

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, xyukeeee, Sub5UglyMan and 1 other person
mirin profile pic

did you notice the subtle detail of how I am holding the water bottle upside down as an ode to the Techno Viking?

CVwiQvOUwAEtPCZ.jpg
yeah bhai perfect pic to promote dalit unity amongst my people

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
A black manlet holding off three wybois, brooootal for white brah…. He probably went home and fucked a wygirl the day after
this is why white people should be racist again and stop being cucks. ur all the same racist inside.

3 out of shape OLD men who never fought before clearly, successfully kicked off a RAC1ST aggressive s@v@ge. It's a win.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and mayo mogger
yeah bhai perfect pic to promote dalit unity amongst my people
No like im srs. ur ok with black people saying "Look how superior we are haha"

You prob get off sexually to this comment here below.

I literally can't stand white people who backstab their own fuckin race like not only are we dealing with people attacking us, and the media lying about us, we are dealing with our own kind indifferent and betraying us.

It's too much to take I hope you all get genocided.

this is why white people should be racist again and stop being cucks. ur all the same racist inside.

3 out of shape OLD men who never fought before clearly, successfully kicked off a RAC1ST aggressive s@v@ge. It's a win.
I literally can't stand white people who backstab their own fuckin race like not only are we dealing with people attacking us, and the media lying about us, we are dealing with our own kind indifferent and betraying us.

It's too much to take I hope you all get genocided.
@Ricky212 @murdah @klip11 @Looks234 White brah triggered :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Looks234, murdah and 2 others
No like im srs. ur ok with black people saying "Look how superior we are haha"

You prob get off sexually to this comment here below.
cant care less bhai , chads , tyrones , chadpreets rule the market whether you like it or not

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: murdah and lastamericanvirgin
cant care less bhai , chads , tyrones , chadpreets rule the market whether you like it or not
you are a waste of space. Europe needs to unite. And then dox people like you and kill you.

YOU DONT GET TO JOIN US WHEN WE CLEAN UP EUROPE. YOU DONT GET TO BACKSTAB US and join us when it benefits you. YOU'RE DONE WE WILL FIND YOU AND ERADICATE YOU I WILL PERSONALLY BURN YOU ALIVE ON THE STAKE.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and mayo mogger
@Ricky212 @murdah @klip11 @Looks234 White brah triggered :ROFLMAO:
fr, the black guy is much smaller and is outnumbered idk why op is triggered by the fact the black dood help up well

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: murdah, butterworld and lastamericanvirgin
fr, the black guy is much smaller and is outnumbered idk why op is triggered by the fact the black dood help up well
literally kys WOWWW like bro i cant stand this I WILL SHOOT UR FUCKING FACE. is ur family as cucked as you? u?<>r lucky ur not my keyboard/.

• JFL
you are a waste of space. Europe needs to unite. And then dox people like you and kill you.

YOU DONT GET TO JOIN US WHEN WE CLEAN UP EUROPE. YOU DONT GET TO BACKSTAB US and join us when it benefits you. YOU'RE DONE WE WILL FIND YOU AND ERADICATE YOU I WILL PERSONALLY BURN YOU ALIVE ON THE STAKE.
bruv i fucking live in slums of mumbai , not in your std ridden europe

• Ugh..
How is the negro winning the 3v1? Are cumskins that physically weak?

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and murdah
serbs are physically mogger tier and combine that with their low inhib and low iq makes them immune to globohomo

• +1
Reactions: murdah