Black man says we need more white babies

It's true though. Can you think of a single country that is known for having beautiful people that isn't a white country? There isn't.

Some European countries like Moldova, Macedonia and Belarus are legit poor countries, but they aren't seen as shitholes since the people who live there look like this:

Poor or not, just having good looking white people automatically makes a place look and feel a lot nicer.

Screen Shot 2022 12 01 at 233648

Macedonia and Ukraine rank below Iran and Sri Lanka in the Human Development Index ranking.

Yet Sri Lanka is seen as 100x more of a shithole since the people look like this:

Meanwhile a normal Street in Macedonia:

THEY ARE BROKE. Their life quality is inferior to the Sri Lankans.

But it just doesn't seem that way, right? It's the magic of white people.

Screen Shot 2022 12 01 at 233706

Bulgaria and Albania are under Thailand and Malaysia in that same list.

Which countries do you think will look nicer if you take a stroll around town? The white countries.

The mere presence of white people creates a high class environment.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ifyouwannabemylover and Saggitarian
It's true though. Can you think of a single country that is known for having beautiful people that isn't a white country? There isn't.

Some European countries like Moldova, Macedonia and Belarus are legit poor countries, but they aren't seen as shitholes since the people who live there look like this:

View attachment 1976959View attachment 1976960

Poor or not, just having good looking white people automatically makes a place look and feel a lot nicer.

View attachment 1976967

Macedonia and Ukraine rank below Iran and Sri Lanka in the Human Development Index ranking.

Yet Sri Lanka is seen as 100x more of a shithole since the people look like this:

View attachment 1976973

Meanwhile a normal Street in Macedonia:

View attachment 1976975

THEY ARE BROKE. Their life quality is inferior to the Sri Lankans.

But it just doesn't seem that way, right? It's the magic of white people.

View attachment 1976976

Bulgaria and Albania are under Thailand and Malaysia in that same list.

Which countries do you think will look nicer if you take a stroll around the city? The white countries.

Japanese and Koreans look subhuman too and all under 4 feet but they are still respected. UAE and Qatar camels are also respected.

Japanese and Koreans look subhuman too and all under 4 feet but they are still respected. UAE and Qatar camels are also respected.
For an ethnic country to be respected they have to go above and beyond and have fully pristine clean streets with modern architecture fully visible to showcase that they aren't a shithole. White countries on the other hand can have old traditional houses with mediocre cleanliness and still be considered a nice place to live.

Last edited:
I'd rather spend my time in Ethiopia or Eritrea, even Ghana. Or around other American cities. Or the North East Africa. Y'all call that the "Middle East" for some reason.
Methadone clinics? Trailer parks?

I'd rather spend my time in Ethiopia or Eritrea, even Ghana
Those are literal shitholes by any metric. You must be African. Even by sub-saharan African standards though, I don't see how these places that you mentioned stand out in any positive light.

Or the North East Africa. Y'all call that the "Middle East" for some reason.
Sometimes Middle East is used as an umbrella term for the entirety of the arab world. It's not really correct, but it gets the point across. I've never been to that region but Egypt seems decently civilized, especially when compared to the other places that you mentioned.

Those are literal shitholes by any metric. You must be African. Even by sub-saharan African standards though, I don't see how these places that you mentioned stand out in any positive light.

Sometimes Middle East is used as an umbrella term for the entirety of the arab world. It's not really correct, but it gets the point across. I've never been to that region but Egypt seems decently civilized, especially when compared to the other places that you mentioned.
You haven't been to any of those places so who are you to claim what is civilized and what's not? And what the got to do with the women there? And what does any of that have to do with them Meth clinics and trailer parks y'all be in?

And I'm not "African". I'm American.

You haven't been to any of those places so who are you to claim what is civilized and what's not?
I've been to every continent on Earth except for Oceania. In Africa I've been to 3 countries; Morocco, South Africa and Mozambique. Morocco is infinitely nicer than the other two. South Africa outside of white areas is pretty much the same shithole as Mozambique when you drive around the outskirts of the cities, pure misery and poverty. It's dirty and sad to look at. I only went there for the Safari.

And what the got to do with the women there?
I was describing the phenomenon that any given environment feels nicer when there's white people around, so I was comparing ethnic and white countries with around the same level of human development. Then out of nowhere, you start name dropping absolute shitholes that are completely outside of the curve.

And what does any of that have to do with them Meth clinics and trailer parks y'all be in?
Stop with the assumptions. I'm a rich brazilian, not some American trailer trash. Never touched a drug in my life.

Also I'm not saying that white people can't be found living in shitty conditions, that's obviously not true. What I am saying is that under the same conditions, white people will always make a place seem more high class.

For one... I can guarantee that a trailer park with white people would look less shitty than a trailer park with black people.

And I'm not "African". I'm American.
Well, you sounded like you were from the region when you started citing specific African countries as if you knew what you were talking about from experience. But clearly you just randomly name dropped African countries that you know nothing about.

oh I know this nigga he's pretty cool