black men are feminine in my opinion

darkness97

darkness97

Zephir
but people have really weird definitions of femininity and masculinity. anything bad is considered feminine and anything good is considered masculine. an extremely masculine behavior for an example would be to sit around and play video games all day. because only males do that. an extremely feminine behavior is to do makeup because only women do that. what does it mean to be manly then in a widely accepted and positive sense?

every man and woman are of course a mixture of the two. but black men in my opinion can be extremely feminine in how they act and do things. for one, being overly concerned with appearance such as shoes and dress is classically a feminine thing. having many pairs of shoes is something i would expect a woman to do. also wearing a lot of flashy jewelry, chains, earrings and stuff like that.

in addition to that getting tattoos purely for aesthetic purposes. people used to get tattoos to signify a die hard loyalty to something but now it's just another accessory. also being very sensitive and taking things really personally is classically considered a feminine thing. just because guns, and blades get introduced doesn't make that type of aggressive behavior not "catty". rap music is literally just poetry lol. the style for black men now is to grow long hair.

i don't really know what it means to be masculine because the way it is other than being bigger and having a beard is pretty much anything "good". being a leader, stoic, logical because historically speaking men have always had to be those things lol.

but lol at my schizo rambling inb4 DNR

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, URL code, bedes and 1 other person
Fucking lol at your schizo ramblings, DNR

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, scrunchables, klip11 and 2 others
good thread op read every word

• Love it
Reactions: darkness97

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi, InnerVoid, PseduoAryan and 1 other person
Low inhib, fast twitch muscle fiber dominant Tyrone will kick your ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, R@m@, scrunchables and 1 other person
Blacks are also the least dimorphic physically. They have no brow ridges, small chins, high set brows, lack a radix and fem soft features. Only masc thing is nose width.

• +1
Reactions: trueceI and URL code
Schizophrenic ramblings dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zan, klip11, scrunchables and 1 other person
it's not that they're just low IQ on average. Black men with normal IQ behave differently.

also jfl @ playing video games being ''masculine trait''

Black men are peak masculinity

• +1
Reactions: darkness97 and klip11
Blacks are also the least dimorphic physically. They have no brow ridges, small chins, high set brows, lack a radix and fem soft features. Only masc thing is nose width.
I got my orge brow ridge and zygos from my Dutch slave master ancestor

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature