Black men, asian women abroad (east) will only care about you if you are tall, muscle or look to have a big dick/ [MY EXPERIENCE ABROAD]

Tropical Tyrone

Tropical Tyrone

Zephir
Hi everyone, I found an interesting article that I would like to comment, along with the experience I had abroad regarding interracial relationship between a black man and an asian woman.

The article is this: https://trip-partner.jp/14491
(Articule in japanese, you can use google chrome)

It's an article by asian women (in this case, Japanese) who like to sleep with black people, totally fetishizing the black man to just a sex role and nothing else.

And that's what many asian women abroad (East) think of a black man and it's worth pointing out, in the article itself it is said that only black men with big cock, tall and muscular are preferable to be fetishized, if you don't fit the at least two of these three categories don't even dream.

They will never, or in most cases, want to have a relationship with you. It's hard for her parents to accept her having a relationship with a white man (no cap) let alone a black man then.

Briefly telling my experience abroad (Taiwan). I had sex, being honest these two girls just had curiosity and fetish about me, since I fit in the category of tall black, but not muscular, they probably wanted to know if I would at least enter the category of big dick, ie. All based on the fetish I like I'm a freak, I didn't care about that.

In other words, black man, asian women don't care about you, they only will if you are tall and have a big dick. While a white man only needs to breathe and they will love him, you will need so much more...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, TheChosenChad, Yuya Moggershima and 7 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 12669, delusionalretard and 3 others
water tbh

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Yuya Moggershima, evap0 and 4 others
lol, this is literally true for all women this is the difference between mining for gold with a pickaxe and with a million dollars of heavy machinery and a map, and a metal detector.

Women worship me everywhere and treat average ethnics like shit everywhere, Asia is no different lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, LeGrayHonker, Deleted member 7224 and 6 others
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
This is all races of women black men are sexually desired by women but they are not emotionally desirable to nonblack women brutal black pill for black men

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, TheChosenChad, LeGrayHonker and 2 others
Hi everyone, I found an interesting article that I would like to comment, along with the experience I had abroad regarding interracial relationship between a black man and an asian woman.

It's an article by asian women (in this case, Japanese) who like to sleep with black people, totally fetishizing the black man to just a sex role and nothing else.

And that's what many asian women abroad (East) think of a black man and it's worth pointing out, in the article itself it is said that only black men with big cock, tall and muscular are preferable to be fetishized, if you don't fit the at least two of these three categories don't even dream.

They will never, or in most cases, want to have a relationship with you. It's hard for her parents to accept her having a relationship with a white man (no cap) let alone a black man then.

Briefly telling my experience abroad (Taiwan). I had sex, being honest these two girls just had curiosity and fetish about me, since I fit in the category of tall black, but not muscular, they probably wanted to know if I would at least enter the category of big dick, ie. All based on the fetish I like I'm a freak, I didn't care about that.

In other words, black man, asian women don't care about you, they only will if you are tall and have a big dick. While a white man only needs to breathe and they will love him, you will need so much more...
Lmfao who cares about Azn women. Black bitches mogg them why you inscecure niggers cappin for these subhumans I dunno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, LeGrayHonker and Deleted member 7224
Lmfao who cares about Azn women. Black bitches mogg them why you inscecure niggers cappin for these subhumans I dunno
Facts black girls are way sexier African women are something eles

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheChosenChad, LeGrayHonker, Deleted member 7224 and 2 others
Fuckin’ brootal BBC’s are just a piece of meat to women... Sexual/Kink conveniences. But hey that’s freakier and kinkier sex for BBC. I assume they arent complainin

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, LeGrayHonker, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
That's not all bad, blacks are perhaps the only race where the face doesn't matter so much, you have advantages and disadvantages.
Being muscular is not difficult, being tall is a problem, and if you are black will assume you have a bbc.

• +1
Reactions: LeGrayHonker and Tropical Tyrone
That's not all bad, blacks are perhaps the only race where the face doesn't matter so much, you have advantages and disadvantages.
Being muscular is not difficult, being tall is a problem, and if you are black will assume you have a bbc.
Face does indeed matter in my experience black people just have more masculine faces

• +1
Reactions: LeGrayHonker
Isnt it the same with white dudes tho? Only difference is that noodlewhores want them for status boost instead of human sextoy

• +1
Isnt it the same with white dudes tho? Only difference is that noodlewhores want them for status boost instead of human sextoy
Man, white dudes only need to exist to asian foids to like them, there hundred of exemples in the internet who prove that. But not for black men, they have to be tall, muscle and bbc. The onLy good thing is that because you are black they assume that you have a big dick,.that's all. It's much better for white guys.

• +1
Reactions: LeGrayHonker and Beetlejuice
I hope mulattos do better

Huh

asian foids are crazy about any ”gwei-lo”

im gonna go to thailand in the end and live like a king

• +1
Reactions: LeGrayHonker and Tropical Tyrone
Asian women are ugly

• WTF
Reactions: oldcelloser
Only if you are a mulatto who look white, pale skin can't cover your negro characteristics
My phenotype is similar to meeks, except for the light eyes

• Love it

Who in their right mind would want an Asian woman? :lul:

i couldn't care less about asian women

I mean, its even ez for asian guys tbh

Also if your good looking and tall, it's ez for any country

Man, white dudes only need to exist to asian foids to like them, there hundred of exemples in the internet who prove that. But not for black men, they have to be tall, muscle and bbc. The onLy good thing is that because you are black they assume that you have a big dick,.that's all. It's much better for white guys.
Yes but his point was exactly that. White men are status/social boost only, which any white guy has cos a white guy is not from a shit country (noodles don't know EE, Brazil, Argentina are shitholes) and don't know the majority of JBW in a JBW country, except like Canada, Australia, Scandinavia, Germany are complete losers and broke (hence they're in Asia) so believe any white guy is high status.

They do know the black guy is not tall or muscular as they can see it, hence are able to apply this filter

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone