Black men be like

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Good_Little_Goy, StrangerDanger and 26 others
A theory exists that blacks prefer fatter woman due to the high mortality rate going through childbirth in Africa if you was with a skinny bitch in Africa she was much more likely to die in birth or post birth. Blacks prefer thicc bitches

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deprived, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 16 others
is that @Xangsane 's mom?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Deprived and 16 others
Black men want to date up and dilute their genes with white women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, IThinkImAboutToROPE, Growth Plate and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Good_Little_Goy, chaddyboi66 and 5 others

same

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Hades, tyronelite and 15 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Deleted member 16853 and 6 others
A theory exists that blacks prefer fatter woman due to the high mortality rate going through childbirth in Africa if you was with a skinny bitch in Africa she was much more likely to die in birth or post birth. Blacks prefer thicc bitches
Hmm Nar I doubt that but then again Arabs like their women Thick as welll and they also come from a shitty harsh enviroment so could be some truth to it. Ancient Europeans also preferred fat women look up Greek and romans bueaty standards they preferred fat women so could be a socio economic thing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18436
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Growth Plate, Titbot and 2 others
This is acceptable if you wouldn’t fuck this your gay.
Eh her ass super big it would be impossible to do doggystyle and if she sits on you . You would get hurt from it. I would date her

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Growth Plate, eyelidcel and 3 others
Eh her ass super big it would be impossible to do doggystyle and if she sits on you . You would get hurt from it. I would date her
:whatfeels: My dick is big enough to handle her magnificantnesssss id handle this THICKKKK Wyte FREEEMAAYYYLLLLEEE with utmost care. But I won’t lie I would be abusive to her so she has low self esteem and doesn’t leave me. I once saw a fat black guy with a white foid with a body like this it was insiane the black dude was like 5’8 as well she was like 5’6 I wondered how they even had sex as he’s a fat fuck and so was she

:whatfeels: My dick is big enough to handle her magnificantnesssss id handle this THICKKKK Wyte FREEEMAAYYYLLLLEEE with utmost care. But I won’t lie I would be abusive to her so she has low self esteem and doesn’t leave me. I once saw a fat black guy with a white foid with a body like this it was insiane the black dude was like 5’8 as well she was like 5’6 I wondered how they even had sex as he’s a fat fuck and so was she
>white Englishman @btsgangruling :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 10652, Deleted member 17311 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, stevielake, DwayneWhite55 and 4 others
him in real life : ay wyte girl wy u no look at me hah? iz it becaus am naagerian?
Star Trek Lol GIF

im not a nigger but the average negress is so fucking ugly legit that mulatta is probably like 30 % black or something i understand that they would rather go for white land whales

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
My 15 yr old jb sister is addicted to bbc

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Hades, Growth Plate and 2 others
him in real life : ay wyte girl wy u no look at me hah? iz it becaus am naagerian?
If your mocking blacks you should do it in a black British accent at the very least, nobody speaks like this here. Still funny post even if it’s meant to troll me which it cannot as it’s bullshit as I’m not black :feelsgah:

This is acceptable if you wouldn’t fuck this your gay.
When I hear dudes saying they don't like fat girls ,I think of girls like this. Some low t faggots on here that like little pancake asses and narrow hips.

im not a nigger but the average negress is so fucking ugly legit that mulatta is probably like 30 % black or something i understand that they would rather go for white land whales
nowhere near 30.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and hebbewem
When I hear dudes saying they don't like fat girls ,I think of girls like this. Some low t faggots on here that like little pancake asses and narrow hips.
bruh look at her ass in motion

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Hades, Growth Plate and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Growth Plate and eyelidcel
Damn man my 6 incher wouldn't be enough
Idk honestly I never had a ass that fat,but my x wife had a fatty when she bent over and it was no problem hitting it and watching it jiggle.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Hades, Growth Plate and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Growth Plate, eyelidcel and 1 other person
Idk honestly I never had a ass that fat,but my x wife had a fatty when she bent over and it was no problem hitting it and watching it jiggle.
Why did ur wife leave u

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Based theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Why did ur wife leave u
When I met her she was more country and white acting singing country songs, then when she lived with me in Cincinnati ghetto town and social media started to rise,and she had some friends where she found a job and worked around black guys,her personality went to straight wigger bitch and I guess she started liking black guys. And wanted bbc. She's still very wigger till this day. Worse then me,and I have a little wigger in me.

• JFL
Reactions: Kurocel, Hades, fogdart and 3 others
When I met her she was more country and white acting singing country songs, then when she lived with me in Cincinnati ghetto town and social media started to rise,and she had some friends where she found a job and worked around black guys,her personality went to straight wigger bitch and I guess she started liking black guys. And wanted bbc. She's still very wigger till this day. Worse then me,and I have a little wigger in me.
Jfl u can't be serious, post her pics ?

Why did ur wife leave u
She still has never dated a white guy since me,married a 5'5 little monkey looking black dude,and her pics look like a evil bitch. I would of never gotten with her then if she looked like that or acted like that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, eyelidcel, Looks234 and 1 other person
Jfl u can't be serious, post her pics ?
If I posted her pic again it's not a good interpretation of what I got with to begin with ,I despise what she looks like now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
She still has never dated a white guy since me,married a 5'5 little monkey looking black dude,and her pics look like a evil bitch. I would of never gotten with her then if she looked like that or acted like that.
Why don't u kill her ? You are 40 anyways

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55