I actually like black people

fucking niggers

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico
They are less fake than many other people, yes they are implusive and sometimes dangerous but at least they are sincere and genuine most of the time. It is mostly fault of white people anyway that so many black people are so insane in the america. Black women are less cunning and manipulative than white women and black men can make good friends whom you can trust unlike many fake and sham white guys. I myself always got along better with black people than white people so there may be a bias. Also without black people america probably would be beyond boring, and stale culturally.
All lehit

I don't like any race of people, people are individuals and we shouldn't judge them based on their races, not for the bad not for the good.
@yeeyeeslayer said I’m a nigger and need to be enslaved in Iraq like the good old days of the Abbasid caliphate :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and wishIwasSalludon
Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
composite of every known phenotype in africa
There are some phenotypes missing from there
Sudan is proper the most common pheno in west Africa
IMG 6332

Omotic is also missing
IMG 5638

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
average chimp immediately resorting to violence when intellectually outmaneuvered :lul::lul::lul: @wishIwasSalludon @noobs
I accidentally bumped into a black dude and I apologized but even after I said sorry he threatened to punch me:forcedsmile:

I just told him to fuck off and walked away

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and cromagnon
No not really
Both on avg to me are uglt but ones uglier than the other.

White girls on avg are shit with paprika seasoning whilst ethnic and blk foids are shit with no seasoning. Both are shit regardless

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I accidentally bumped into a black dude and I apologized but even after I said sorry he threatened to punch me:forcedsmile:

personaly i would have shot him for beign rude tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and wishIwasSalludon

Call him an nigggggggeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrer then run and pray he’s not an athlete

• JFL
Both on avg to me are uglt but ones uglier than the other.

White girls on avg are shit with paprika seasoning whilst ethnic and blk foids are shit with no seasoning. Both are shit regardless
yep bud 1 week ago you were being a bad christian and lusting for a foid i forgot which thread bub but i remember bud so dont act all celibate and priestly now bud

• JFL
I hate everyone tbh

• +1
Insane glaze, appreciate it though

• Love it
idk i couldnt find the men version for both continents
If East Africans pastoralists expanded into the heart of Africa instead of Bantus blacks would’ve been so mogger

@PrinceLuenLeoncur you were so close man:feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and cromagnon
If East Africans pastoralists expanded into the heart of Africa instead of Bantus blacks would’ve been so mogger

SO CLOSE BUT YET SO FAR

maybe in the next life

• JFL
SO CLOSE BUT YET SO FAR

maybe in the next life
but there is no next life and our lives will repeat forever because of the chain of the heat death of the universe or some shit...brutal @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• JFL

SO CLOSE BUT YET SO FAR

maybe in the next life
could’ve looked like thise
IMG 6340
IMG 6339
IMG 5638
IMG 6338

6’1 on average, eats raw meat, milk, blood and honey

But instead look like this
IMG 6332
IMG 6341

5’7 on average mainly eats starches and carbs :lul:
@PrinceLuenLeoncur how does it feel that you were so close

• JFL
  • JFL
  • JFL

In west African im Not Bantu. I’m a mogger west African BBC’s are the men who all women wanna be bred by

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and cromagnon
and youd be hard pressed to find a racist nazi bigot like me admitting that
You aren’t any nazi mick. Just do your homework and get ready to take over the construction business.

Leave all this saving Europe shit to serious people like me.

• JFL
Nilotes mog all other Africans, I wish they expanded into Africa instead of Bantus
Tbf Nilotes are an other ugly or chad so I dunno either your a subhuman or Tyrone as a Nilote it’s a hard life.

I could care less im
West African I mogg them all based off this alone

• +1
actually @PrinceLuenLeoncur I think bantu expansion was good, imagine an entire continent of men who look like this guy:forcedsmile:
They had stn better they had west African BVLLS like me existing we mogg the Bantu and the Nilotes

• JFL
@yeeyeeslayer said I’m a nigger and need to be enslaved in Iraq like the good old days of the Abbasid caliphate :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
nah ik ur joking but con't smear my rep i'm better than that hahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
nah ik ur joking but con't smear my rep i'm better than that hahahaha
I’m fucking about I just don’t see you often here anymore your one of my fav posters so I wanted your attention senpaiiiiiii

-> I like Black people
-> Posts it on WHITEpill
ropefuel :feelswhy: