Black men have highest T

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
Black men have the highest T levels on average, but most of them don't have the typical male model jaw despite very high T levels, does that make them unattractive?

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
Blacks have other things going like big lips

The higher T thing is a myth, there isn't much of a difference on T levels but on T receptors or something like that; hence why your average middle eastern ogre would beat the living crap out of the average tall nerdic

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and Afrikancel
??? ???? approved message

Only attractive to women with fetishes for BBC. All lust, no love as @Afrikancel and I discussed on tinychat

Also I like @Afrikancel because he isn't a degenerate thug

Only attractive to women with fetishes for BBC. All lust, no love as @Afrikancel and I discussed on tinychat

Also I like @Afrikancel because he isn't a degenerate thug
Thanks my nibba. Cumskin women want a BBC fix. It on their list tbh before they settle for beta buxx.
Fucketlist

• +1
Reactions: Unwanted
Well since High Testosterone attracts females, blacks have the highest levels of Tand it's a known thing, why aren't most girls attracted or do they hide it because of racism?
Blacks have other things going like big lips

The higher T thing is a myth, there isn't much of a difference on T levels but on T receptors or something like that; hence why your average middle eastern ogre would beat the living crap out of the average tall nerdic
Black men have the highest Testosterone levels, they easily pack muscle, they are bigger on average, stronger and faster.

Roidcels have the highest T.

Imagine marrying or even fucking one of these hoes
Worst thing is they are a whore for Chad but will pretend to have only fucked 1 or 2 guys before she met her beta buxx.

JFL. Virgin or bust

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Worst thing is they are a whore for Chad but will pretend to have only fucked 1 or 2 guys before she met her beta buxx.

JFL. Virgin or bust
Exactly and they lie about their bodycount too. "I'm not a very sexual person tihi"

@Swagwaffle agree?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
People on Lookism forums attach attractiveness to your chances of surviving tough conditions, who do you think has a higher chance of surviving? This:
4e91bef8b291a33cb7611c89d3ba70ad--black-men-black-guys.jpg

or this:
68110468cfbec9097acd1097a0e450e9--mens-photos-shirtless-guys.jpg

tyrones are the only men that intimidate me

Exactly and they lie about their bodycount too. "I'm not a very sexual person tihi"

@Swagwaffle agree?
Not a very sexual person for betabuxx. No facials. No freaky sex.

Degenerate anal and daily facials from chad and only chad.
People on Lookism forums attach attractiveness to your chances of surviving tough conditions, who do you think has a higher chance of surviving? This:
4e91bef8b291a33cb7611c89d3ba70ad--black-men-black-guys.jpg

or this:
68110468cfbec9097acd1097a0e450e9--mens-photos-shirtless-guys.jpg
High survival BBC vs western liberal twink.
tyrones are the only men that intimidate me
I try to keep cumskins irrational fears at the top of my conscience when outside.

JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Not a very sexual person for betabuxx. No facials. No freaky sex.

Degenerate anal and daily facials from chad and only chad.
Srs tho. Women do this shit. It's all about being Chad. Can u pls pm me pics of u. I wanna see black :chad:

Srs tho. Women do this shit. It's all about being Chad. Can u pls pm me pics of u. I wanna see black :chad:
I would gladly pm pics to high level PSLers but due to my history on .me and being targetted by IT cucks I can't.

Ever.

Sorry brother

Imagine marrying or even fucking one of these hoes
You're thinking the wrong way, Chad. You could be one of the Chads getting multiple fucks every night at college but you underestimate yourself and looks.

You're thinking the wrong way, Chad. You could be one of the Chads getting multiple fucks every night at college but you underestimate yourself and looks.
I already have a gf. I don't want these dumb whores tbh. Why would I wanna ruin an incels life by adding any more bodies to a slut's laycount?

being Sexually attractive and being Aesthetically pleasing (most male models) are not the same thing, women want the guy with highest chances of surviving to fuck them when ovulating, not pretty boy skinny male models
IE:
THIS GUY:
8efc1a34f84637d491ff7fca188c3fd2.jpg

NOT THIS GUY:
091229d80dda756230.jpeg

put @Afrikancel in the jungle in West africa with some skinny white squared jaw prettyboy and tell me who has the highest chances of surviving

I already have a gf. I don't want these dumb whores tbh. Why would I wanna ruin an incels life by adding any more bodies to a slut's laycount?
Chad has a LTR but still cheats on the side. But I guess you are wholesome loyal :chad:

Chad has a LTR but still cheats on the side. But I guess you are wholesome loyal :chad:
I've had so many opportunities to cheat and I laugh at them lolz. I wouldn't touch them with a 10 ft pole. Also I hate most women besides my gf with a passion

• +1
Reactions: averageblokecel
cheating is high t (no offense to nibba, I'm not implying you are low t)
I was about to say that as well. I don't know if nibba is high T or low T. Maybe @Nibba you can control your impulses well

the thing is, cheating is a modern word, back in the day there was no religion and therefore no marriage, religion created marriage.
so fucking other women was high T and was considered normal if you were a chad

I was about to say that as well. I don't know if nibba is high T or low T. Maybe @Nibba you can control your impulses well
Doubt I'm low t. I put on size quickly and I have cannonball delts, neck, traps, dick, and bidelt width of the gods

Thanks my nibba. Cumskin women want a BBC fix. It on their list tbh before they settle for beta buxx.

Completely true. Even after they settle with betabuxx they continue to want and get that BBC occasionally.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel