Black men should not date white women

That's like 1% of black women
American black women maybe. African black women and South American black women are much different. American black women are 99.9% overweight trash anyway (not even coping)

The prettiest black girls (most white acting) date white guys in USA at least in my experience. But then again that's because it's my white friends who I see them with.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 5802 and 1 other person
OP is perharps be the biggest cuck I've seen on this forum after @Gosick but I'm ashamed to say That he appears to be a black guy.
@Gosick is black shocker tbh thought he was a white guy for sure with the nazi avis
Fire Boom GIF by SecondFront

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6273 and Looks234
@Gosick is black shocker tbh thought he was a white guy for sure with the nazi avis
Fire Boom GIF by SecondFront
I thought @Gosick was an honorary aryan. But turns out he’s Dravidian.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, owlofathena and Deleted member 6273
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
you're not answering my question though, why do say black men are always incels and black women are goddesses, I wouldn't give a fuck if you just said you thought black women are the best looking but you say both the things I highlighted above which gives of lipstickalley femcel vibes.
Well dark skinned men and dark skinned black women are not seen as attractive by other races that’s just the flat out true tbh. I’m saying the black race is objectively the best looking

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6273, gamma and 2 others
American black women maybe. African black women and South American black women are much different. American black women are 99.9% overweight trash anyway (not even coping)

The prettiest black girls (most white acting) date white guys in USA at least in my experience. But then again that's because it's my white friends who I see them with.
Yeah it’s a shame the best looking non ghetto black woman are never with black men shit needs to change

Well dark skinned men and dark skinned black women are not seen as attractive by other races that’s just the flat out true tbh. I’m saying the black race is objectively the best looking
>Not seen as attractive by other races

>black race objectively the best looking

@africancel @volcelfatcel
DE9522BD 81BD 489E 9CF6 BF7A2847ADC5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, Frank Jack, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
That's clearly not what I asked but I already knew you wouldn't answer

• JFL
Only high quality non primitive black women date white men, and they date white men exclusively

Also African black women would be much different than this us based data
Not all of Africa some women in Africa are only loyal to African men jfl :lul:

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
>Not seen as attractive by other races

>black race objectively the best looking

@africancel @volcelfatcel
View attachment 1241855
Objectively we have the tallest men and men with the best development in bone structure and we have the most feminine women here but due to media representation people see Africans as poor and unattractive

• JFL
That's clearly not what I asked but I already knew you wouldn't answer
It’s probably coping on my part but it’s mostly due to the fact that a fat black gorilla girl will do way way better on tinder rather than a attractive 6 ft ply white model

Which african country has the best looking women?
Really hard to say since there’s so many but it’s a tie between Nigeria and north Sudan

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14455 and gamma
Objectively we have the tallest men and men with the best development in bone structure and we have the most feminine women here but due to media representation people see Africans as poor and unattractive
Nilotics are the only tall people in Africa and they’re only a small percentage of Africa.

Northern Europe has tons of tall countries. And no you don’t have the most feminine women.

When will the race war begin?

Nilotics are the only tall people in Africa and they’re only a small percentage of Africa.

Northern Europe has tons of tall countries. And no you don’t have the most feminine women.
Ok I’ll Admit that the feminine part was a stretch since Asian women exist but nilo Saharans and Rwandan people are very tall if they were as rich as European nations they will surpass them in height

• +1
Nah peep the Nilotic men without poverty they would be even massively taller than whites jfl
Who?! you have black countries with niggas 5ft tall, whites on average are taller..you should visit Europe, an actual place unlike your mombo jombo who the fuck

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
facts
blacks rely the least on looks even less than whites
just have trendy clothes, get a popular haircut (hair is everything for blacks) and be NT all you need
bonus if athletic @looksmaxxer234
hair is not everything for blacks jfl, most blacks literally just walk around with a buzzcut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 14455
hair is not everything for blacks jfl, most blacks literally just walk around with a buzzcut
A shame since afros were pretty fire back in the day

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
True
Black women age better and need less make-up as well
not true

there is no gene for aging better or faster. lighter skin are more suspectible to sun damage and sun damage is number 1 reason people age

if white women stopped obsessing over trying to achieve shitskin they would age good and mog black women hard

idk where this meme comes from anyway, most people i know look their age.

Blacks and latinos are wife material, everything else is Cope, and im aryan mixed with castizo
castizos don't bald son, well at least not at your age.

its not about length lol. they still need near perfect hairlines to pull it off

• +1
Never heard bigger cope in my life ability to have trendy haircuts as black within zoomers is crucial @looksmaxxer234

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and Looks234
Really hard to say since there’s so many but it’s a tie between Nigeria and north Sudan
Nigeria and sudan people are objectively the best looking people on the planet according to you

source.gif

Nigeria and sudan people are objectively the best looking people on the planet according to you

source.gif
You can’t be serious show me European women with this much variation in hair types in phenotypes

B5B9A54F 13E2 4F08 B838 F301B2931222

725F6AC9 8BFD 4408 B35D 41B2F30BABCC
5925E7B3 8DCB 4138 A49F 029B257BAA07
1359ED07 EEFA 437E 9991 8D20516B9CDF
F7A6A07B 76FB 43FB BBC0 5311979867FB

Best looking women on the planet
Want You Love GIF by FUN WITH FRIDAY

He's white himself, send the proof on pm
Dude trust me he’s not white you can’t accept the fact that black women are the best looking race in the world :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14455
Believe it or not he isn't and he looks black to me
b5b9a54f-13e2-4f08-b838-f301b2931222-jpeg.1241912
5925e7b3-8dcb-4138-a49f-029b257baa07-jpeg.1241917

That's his example of the prettiest woman alive, either white trolling, self hating trolling, or brain damage.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
And i don't even hate black women, i think some of them are hot as fuck..but those examples tho jfl

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
The average white girl fog her to million planets and back, does another trip and back, yet another and back.
Nah this black girls is way more feminine than the average Nordic European I have many more examples also white Women don’t stand a chance against black women jfl :lul:

• JFL
Nah this black girls is way more feminine than the average Nordic European I have many more examples also white Women don’t stand a chance against black women jfl :lul:
nigga even ignore the face!!!!! :lul::lul::lul: look at those fucking arms and hands, wtf are those turtle hands? back to face

cover-12.jpg
20724612245_3ae5279d15_z.jpg
9de2ad5655cf683e38b8ab9e0957ad66.jpg

how dare you compare it to something like that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
nigga even ignore the face!!!!! :lul::lul::lul: look at those fucking arms and hands, wtf are thus turtle hands?

cover-12.jpg
20724612245_3ae5279d15_z.jpg
9de2ad5655cf683e38b8ab9e0957ad66.jpg

how dare you compare it to something like that
The first girl is the only girl that mogs. How dare you compare that to this

0194E1A4 3699 4F5F BF79 C38C2698FA8C

05B95F9F B537 467E 98AC DC5DC7B94AA8

CEFBD975 A078 4BFF A578 5A617BFDBE21

0AAA503E AB7A 4D7B A0B3 05753C709518
A3E6D3A8 75AA 45B4 AEEA 71D2DBF2EDD3

keep coping bro

• Ugh..
facts
blacks rely the least on looks even less than whites
just have trendy clothes, get a popular haircut (hair is everything for blacks) and be NT all you need
bonus if athletic @looksmaxxer234
Well said bhai

here i'll help you pick a better pheno:

ad348bb542901b71cb06a3f428a4d99d.jpg
fd08f636be7d16c7c35abca9a8504d12.jpg
d50c00b08a925dfca28247ad5dbf33a0.jpg

444_1000.gif