black men, stop stressing about balding: INTRODUCING HAIR UNITS

IronMike

IronMike

Silver
They last 2-4 months. Brother went from "Can I get a hug?" to "Can you suck my ass baby?"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 466 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Baldcels, when will they learn?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and IronMike
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
if you start norwooding just go ER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kosidius, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and RichardSpencel
Hairline is too low

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
They last 2-4 months. Brother went from "Can I get a hug?" to "Can you suck my ass baby?"

do you know you can drag your avatar to put it at the center of the picture?

Attachments

• NLE-Choppa.jpg
    NLE-Choppa.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 67
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Every time i see that hairline I think of this nigga
who is that? and whats wrong with his hairline? yeah it looks like he still has the white line from when he got it cut that day

who is that? and whats wrong with his hairline? yeah it looks like he still has the white line from when he got it cut that day
Lmao nothing wrong wit shawty his shit just too low and makes him look stupid

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and IronMike
my forehead is about twice of what he has, always thought it was about .5 inch too much

Nah.. your just used to seeing niggas having big ass foreheads.

@benisblatt

what is this haircut called? I've always assumed it was called a taper fade. But my barbers always bring the fade up too damn high.

12-black-hair-in-a-fade.jpg

@benisblatt

what is this haircut called? I've always assumed it was called a taper fade. But my barbers always bring the fade up too damn high.

12-black-hair-in-a-fade.jpg
Yeah, you gotta be specific bc barbers are some retards. Its also called a high top fade but those are synonymous really. I got a dreads taper and this nigga shaved some of my dread off, woulda beat his ass but he made the cut free.

• +1
Reactions: IronMike
Yeah, you gotta be specific bc barbers are some retards. Its also called a high top fade but those are synonymous really. I got a dreads taper and this nigga shaved some of my dread off, woulda beat his ass but he made the cut free.
you got that app "The Cut"

I travel a lot for work and recently moved into a new city, so the app finds any local barber, any barber worth his salt will be registered up there and have pictures of his work. You can reserve an appointment, and prepay in advance. IT IS AMAZING

you got that app "The Cut"

I travel a lot for work and recently moved into a new city, so the app finds any local barber, any barber worth his salt will be registered up there and have pictures of his work. You can reserve an appointment, and prepay in advance. IT IS AMAZING
Imma cop that bc I travel all the time and need my shit looking fresh