Black men > white men | East Asian women > white women

D

Deleted member 15390

Bronze
Every scientific study concludes that Black men are the most attractive group of men and East Asian women are the most attractive group of women. Black men are so masculine they make white men look feminine and Asian women are so feminine they make white women look masculine. ( the studies prove this)
This is the reasons why their gender counterparts are the least attractive. Black women are the least attractive women because they have the most masculine archetype as women. and East Asian men are the most unattractive men because they have the most feminine archetype as men. Notice how black men and East Asian women are the most likely to date outside their race, notice how black women and East Asian men are least likely to date outside their race.

https://looksmax.org/threads/the-link-between-race-and-attractiveness.480092/

The epitome of a female is an East Asian woman

D035B482 E213 44F7 A5CA A0AE8C2C0707

The epitome of a male is a black man

17ECCED2 238A 4C7B 923F DBBF6F87E9AC

What I’m saying has no feelings or bias behind it, I’m simply just giving factual information.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, klip11, Gargantuan and 28 others
6035B48F E6C8 4F24 A63F BDAF186944B7

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, isis_Bleach and 6 others
hey guys @Detona recovered his older alt

kys

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

Attachments

• 79E6ABD1-EEC1-461F-96B8-AECDDC168ADA.webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 0
  • A96FC6B6-A8CA-4A2D-9801-39CD5ACBA39F.webp
    12.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, klip11, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
Nice cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: klip11, Daniel Plainview, thecel and 5 others
Every scientific study concludes that Black men are the most attractive group of men and East Asian women are the most attractive group of women. Black men are so masculine they make white men look feminine and Asian women are so feminine they make white women look masculine. ( the studies prove this)
This is the reasons why their gender counterparts are the least attractive. Black women are the least attractive women because they have the most masculine archetype as women. and East Asian men are the most unattractive men because they have the most feminine archetype as men. Notice how black men and East Asian women are the most likely to date outside their race, notice how black women and East Asian men are least likely to date outside their race.

View attachment 1639604

View attachment 1639606

What I’m saying has no feelings or bias behind it, I’m simply just giving factual information.
Black man looks like an Ape .you can look masculine without looking like a hideous beast ...what's with this negroid cope ??

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, thecel and 2 others
Nice cope
Black man looks like an Ape .you can look masculine without looking like a hideous beast ...what's with this negroid cope ??
no one is coping here but you, you fucking degenerate spastic. every scientific study confirms that black men are the most attractive race of men. You’re legit denying studies and evidence you can’t get more delusional and blue pilled then that :ROFLMAO:

the studies conducted show that women perceive black male faces as more attractive than white male faces.

they also say darker skin is masculine and lighter skin is feminine since black men have darker skin they are perceived as more masculine and more attractive than white men.

Notice how you don’t have a problem with East Asian women being the most attractive women, just shows you’re a insecure and bias little coper :lul:

East Asian men are the most unattractive men on the planet they’re a disgrace to masculinity and genuinely closer to women than they’re to men :feelswhy: IT NEVER BEGAN FOR YOU LOT :ogre:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, klip11, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: klip11, Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
you racist inkwells

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
no one is coping here but you, you fucking degenerate spastic. every scientific studies confirms that black men are the most attractive race of men. You’re legit denying studies and evidence you can’t get more delusional and blue pilled then that :ROFLMAO:

the studies conducted show that women perceive black male faces as more attractive than white male faces.

they also say darker skin is masculine and lighter skin is feminine since black men have darker skin they are perceived as more masculine and more attractive than white men.

Notice how you don’t have a problem with East Asian women being the most attractive women, just shows you’re a insecure and bias little coper :lul:

East Asian men are the most unattractive men on the planet they’re genuinely a disgrace to masculinity and genuinely closer to women than they’re to men :feelswhy: IT NEVER BEGAN FOR YOU LOT :ogre:
Darker skin is masculine.' ...skin is kinda cope ' ..but yeah that's a mentality a lot of people have ..also when they say dark men , they DONT MEAN NEGROEEES or shit skin Dravidians or shit skin jungle gooks ...bring a black man outside america to Europe and Asia ..and in all of these places he will be spit on and hatecrimed ...they only got it going on in America cause of us cuck mentality..so no !!you're the one who is coping ..those 'sTuDiEs' too were most likely conducted in CUCKMERICA!! ...never started for you negroes ..I mog any negroid chimp back to his mudhut in Gambia or his gangbanging hood where he gets regularly hatecrimed by cops

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, thecel, Deleted member and 2 others
no one is coping here but you, you fucking degenerate spastic. every scientific study confirms that black men are the most attractive race of men. You’re legit denying studies and evidence you can’t get more delusional and blue pilled then that :ROFLMAO:

East Asian men are the most unattractive men on the planet they’re a disgrace to masculinity and genuinely closer to women than they’re to men :feelswhy: IT NEVER BEGAN FOR YOU LOT :ogre:
I'm not east asian ...btw and I'm not sure if you mean all Asians by east asians , but east Asians and Asians in general have a history of being warriors unlike slave niggers doing oogabooga dances ..they were enslaving and genociding Europeans while your kind was learning that mud could be a delicacy for starving nigger children

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, klip11, Richard_Hungwell and 4 others
you racist inkwells
I’m not racist I’m simply just spreading knowledge and research. Everything I’m saying is said in studies that can be found online.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Prettyboys mog. Feminine + masculine features are the best.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member
I agree we mog, cumskins have brainwashed the whole planet they are the ones with the real media halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, A L P H A M A L E, Richard_Hungwell and 5 others
dark features are estrogenic @Detona

estrogen literally darkens the skin directly and progesterone darkens the skin too

only one study said black males were more attractive and it was white and black women rating them,the same study said all other studies said white male faces were most attractive.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
estrogen literally darkens the skin directly and progesterone darkens the skin too
hmmm that’s interesting. Maybe that’s why I’ve gotten lighter as I’ve gotten older? More testosterone? Hmmmm.

@Korea thoughtd?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Richard_Hungwell
White(Latino, Coloureds/Mulattoes, some Brahmins, some Meds) is simply inferior to Asian and African(non-North). Nothing new.

White(Latino, Coloureds/Mulattoes, some Brahmins, some Meds) is simply inferior to Asian and African(non-North). Nothing new.
caucasid men look like gods and look like humans.the rest not so much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
Ezgif 2 40362a4e5e

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, gamma and 3 others
dark features are estrogenic @Detona

only one study said black males were more attractive and it was white and black women rating them,the same study said all other studies said white male faces were most attractive.
leave out the part where they didn’t change the fucking skin color :ROFLMAO: you clearly are bias and don’t want to know the objective truth. They tested white faces vs black faces, black faces were perceived as more attractive. They then took off the skin color and white men were rated more attractive, this confirms their theory of higher sexual dimorphism through darker skin.No study has suggested that white men were ever perceived as more attractive than black men that’s a blatant lie. The studies do quite literally say tho that white men are less ugly than black men per se. But beauty is entirely different from attractiveness. White guys are more beautiful because they’re closer to femininity but they’re less attractive and masculine than black men.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17829
I'm not east asian ...btw and I'm not sure if you mean all Asians by east asians , but east Asians and Asians in general have a history of being warriors unlike slave niggers doing oogabooga dances ..they were enslaving and genociding Europeans while your kind was learning that mud could be a delicacy for starving nigger children
That’s not fair or true at all. Africans actually did well defending their land from eveybody historically. They only got cucked by guns and bombs. They are a harsh resilient people but thanks to america and their simping and those faggots crying about slavery now the whole world equates slave to black lol.

• +1
That’s not fair or true at all. Africans actually did well defending their land from eveybody historically. They only got cucked by guns and bombs. They are a harsh resilient people but thanks to america and their simping and those faggots crying about slavery now the whole world equates slave to black lol.
Tbh, almost every race has historically been enslaved.

It is what it is.

• +1
caucasid men look like gods and look like humans.the rest not so much.
I value only intelligence, Cortical Volume(CV), Brain Volume(BV).

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
leave out the part where they didn’t change the fucking skin color :ROFLMAO: you clearly are bias and don’t want to know the objective truth. They tested white faces vs black faces, black faces were perceived as more attractive. They then took off the skin color and white men were rated more attractive, this confirms their theory of higher sexual dimorphism through darker skin.No study has suggested that white men were ever perceived as more attractive than black men that’s a blatant lie. The studies do quite literally say tho that white men are less ugly than black men per se. But beauty is entirely different from attractiveness. White guys are more beautiful because they’re closer to femininity but they’re less attractive and masculine than black men.

You are wrong.

This study found that black men are more attractive, but that result isn't replicated in dating or marriage. Most women do not respond to black men's advances, and the most common interracial pairings involve Asian/Latina/mixed race pairings and white men.

There is ample evidence that the female sex hormone estrogen darkens skin and eye color.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview and Deleted member
European men have lighter skin than European women:

Objective and quantitative measures of skin, hair, and eye color were made using reflectance or digital spectroscopy in Europeans from Ireland, Poland, Italy, and Portugal.Interestingly, we also see that in each of these four populations, men are more lightly pigmented in the unexposed skin of the inner arm than women, a fact that is underappreciated and may vary across the world.

Estrogen levels correlate with perceived female attractiveness and femininty in white females. Higher-estrogen women tend to look more 'ethnic' - with a darker, browner complexion, darker eyes, rounder and fuller face:

BPcXLaJ.jpg

"Composite faces of the (a) 10 women with highest and (b) 10 with lowest levels of late follicular oestrogen metabolite (oestrone-3-glucuronide, E1G)."

The high oestrogen face was rated as much more feminine, attractive and healthy than the low reproductive hormone face (all t>6.31, p<0.001, d.f.=20)using a one-sample t-test on strength of preference. These results cannot be due to a mediating effect of age on facial appearance and hormones as there was no significant difference in age of the composites (low, M=20.8, s.d.=1.5; high, M=20.4, s.d.=1.8; t=0.54, p=0.60, d.f.=18). All face ratings were highly consistent (α>0.9)

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Daniel Plainview

View attachment 1639604

View attachment 1639606

Why is JBW a thing then? and blacks have low smv pretty much everywhere unless tyrone?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member and 1 other person
Chad > any race

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and AlexanderTheGreat
White men > black
White women > asian

Cage at this """studies"""

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
You are wrong.

This study found that black men are more attractive, but that result isn't replicated in dating or marriage. Most women do not respond to black men's advances, and the most common interracial pairings involve Asian/Latina/mixed race pairings and white men.

There is ample evidence that the female sex hormone estrogen darkens skin and eye color.
Attractiveness doesn’t equal desirability and SMV. Black men and East Asian women are more attractive than their white counterparts doesn’t mean they will be more desired than them because whites have giga inflated SMV due to their dominance over the world. The white brainwashing on the world is insane. Just think about the fact that I thought white women were the apex of women because East Asian women didn’t exist to me relatively :ROFLMAO:
Now I legit don’t look at white women as females compared to EA women.

White people are just the majority of america and america is in the spot light of the world so of course they’re seen as more attractive.

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E and Richard_Hungwell
European men have lighter skin than European women:

Estrogen levels correlate with perceived female attractiveness and femininty in white females. Higher-estrogen women tend to look more 'ethnic' - with a darker, browner complexion, darker eyes, rounder and fuller face:

BPcXLaJ.jpg

"Composite faces of the (a) 10 women with highest and (b) 10 with lowest levels of late follicular oestrogen metabolite (oestrone-3-glucuronide, E1G)."

The high oestrogen face was rated as much more feminine, attractive and healthy than the low reproductive hormone face (all t>6.31, p<0.001, d.f.=20)using a one-sample t-test on strength of preference. These results cannot be due to a mediating effect of age on facial appearance and hormones as there was no significant difference in age of the composites (low, M=20.8, s.d.=1.5; high, M=20.4, s.d.=1.8; t=0.54, p=0.60, d.f.=18). All face ratings were highly consistent (α>0.9)
The fact that you think EA women mog white women but don’t think black men mog white men shows how much of a bias coper you’re :lul:

• JFL
The fact that you think EA women mog white women but don’t think black men mog white men shows how much of a bias coper you’re :lul:

No it doesn't.

I think East Asian women mog becsuse both the facial sttraction studies AND the dating data suggests they do.

With black men there's an inconsistency, because the dating data doesn't match the facial attractiveness studies.

That can mean several things, including:

1.) The facial attractiveness studies are wrong, because their black or white male samples don't reflect reality

2.) Male attractiveness just isn't important enough to trump the low status of black men, such as poverty or criminal conviction. You're complaining about white people's "power", and ignoring the glaring problem of black people being 80% poorer, 9 times as likely to be convicted felons, 3 times as likely to be unemployed, etc. Thst shit hurts SMV severely. It's like the social equivalent of being a long term basement dweller.

Last edited:
  • +1
White people are just the majority of america and america is in the spot light of the world so of course they’re seen as more attractive.

White women aren't seen as more attractive than Asian, Latina or Hapa women.

That brings me to my next point...
White women are not merely second place to Asian women, they're actually 5th place behind Asian, half Asian, and Latina women.

If we added mixed race women, white women would be 6th place.

The point of posting these studies is not that white men are moggers. The obvious point I'm making is that white women are barely 1 step above black women. They're ranked behind about 5 other types of women. This is not about males.

• Love it
Why is JBW a thing then? and blacks have low smv pretty much everywhere unless tyrone?
Just think about how mulattos and multiracial people are way more attractive on average than all single race people yet they still have lower SMV than whites. The white smv is giga inflated. In a ideal world where every race had the same socioeconomic status
The hierarchy would be

Mixed race > black men > white men > ethnics > East Asian men

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17829
Just think about how mulattos and multiracial people are way more attractive on average than all single race people yet they still have lower SMV than whites. The white smv is giga inflated. In a ideal world where every race had the same socioeconomic status
The hierarchy would be

To be honest, I agree.

How come white is no.1 right now then? Surely not just socioeconomic status. Girls seem to just be attracted to them more

• +1
Cope all you want, deep down you know the truth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member and 1 other person
The hierarchy would be

Another cope jfl, mutts look like shit 90% of the time.
It's always been white > genetically close to white (castizos, MENA) > mixed with white > everything else

• +1
The hierarchy would be

No dummy, black male SMV is deflated. You're ignoring the fact that status is an important component of male SMV. Black males are 9 times as likely to be felons, unemployed, impoverished, etc. That shit will make you incel.

Also the studies may just be inaccurate. The male attractiveness results aren't replicated by dating data. So they may be wrong. The black males may not have been representative of the average black, and the white men may not have been good examples of the average white.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Daniel Plainview and Deleted member
No dummy, black male SMV is deflated. You're ignoring the fact that status is an important component of male SMV. Black males are 9 times as likely to be felons, unemployed, impoverished, etc. That shit will make you incel.

Also the studies may just be inaccurate. The male attractiveness results aren't replicated by dating data. So they may be wrong. The black males may not have been representative of the average black, and the white men may not have been good examples of the average white.
He is fucking retarded the study he is referencing is done by one person and without proving what morphs or even pictures he used, we dont know anything. we dont know who voted for who, we dont know who the participants were nothing.

as far as we are concerned he could be making this shit up in his basement:feelskek:

here is a real peer reviewed study where whites mog

and also countless other online dating data where they rate males based on ethnicity

whites on average get 10% better rating than mulattos, who supposedly should mog both groups:soy::feelskek:

He doesnt even know what he is talking about first he says attractiveness is meaningless (hilarous cope) then uses it as an evidence to bkac up his false study, then he says mullattos are objectively the most looking ppl then he uses evidence which black males are rated higher than mulattos:feelskek::feelskek:

also black women-asian men dating interracially the lowest is another hilarously false statement

and the study didnt even include asians you fucking moron

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/147470491301100410

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member, Detona and 5 others
He is fucking retarded the study he is referencing is done by one person and without proving what morphs or even pictures he used, we dont know anything. we dont know who voted for who, we dont know who the participants were nothing.

as far as we are concerned he could be making this shit up in his basement:feelskek:

here is a real peer reviewed study where whites mog

and also countless other online dating data where they rate males based on ethnicity

whites on average get 10% better rating than mulattos, who supposedly should mog both groups:soy::feelskek:

He doesnt even know what he is talking about first he says attractiveness is meaningless (hilarous cope) then uses it as an evidence to bkac up his false study, then he says mullattos are objectively the most looking ppl then he uses evidence which black males are rated higher than mulattos:feelskek::feelskek:

also black women-asian men dating interracially the lowest is another hilarously false statement
https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/147470491301100410

This cope is fucking unbearable you lot are fucking tripping out :lul::lul::lul: I’ve never once said black men mog mulatto men and I never contradicted myself after :ROFLMAO: also the study explicitly says mulattos mog white and black men :lul: if you took 5 mins to read it you would know that, yet you claim it says black men mog mulattos :lul: you DISGUSTING copers aren’t worth my time anymore.

YOU are a spastic retard that doesn’t have any idea what you’re talking about and you just replied with irrational nonsense to help yourself cope with reality.

Last edited:
This cope is fucking unbearable you lot are fucking tripping out :lul::lul::lul: I’ve never once said black men mog mulatto men and I never contradicted myself after :ROFLMAO: also the study explicitly says mulattos mog white and black men :lul: if you took 5 mins to read it you would know that, yet you claim it says black men mog mulattos :lul: you DISGUSTING copers aren’t worth my time anymore.

YOU are a spastic retard that doesn’t have any idea what you’re talking about and just replied with irrational nonsense to help yourself cope with reality.
Hilarious cope

you cant fucking read you imbecile faggot, i know you didnt say blacks mog mulattos but your "study" does:feelskek:

even if its not published in any fucking site fully w the pictures/participants anything you were too low iq to look at the results

1 s20 S0191886910004617 gr1

this is what your "study" says you utterly retarded moron

let alone the fact that you cant engage w my other sentences because you are an incoherent subhuman living in denial, put a 9mm in your narrow crowded palate you sewer rat.
i hope you atleast know that its a fucking dogshit fairy tale made up by some retard in his basement without anyone reviewng it:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member, Detona and 5 others
Hilarious cope

you cant fucking read you imbecile faggot, i know you didnt say blacks mog mulattos but your "study" does:feelskek:

even if its not published in any fucking site fully w the pictures/participants anything you were too low iq to look at the results

View attachment 1640286

let alone the fact that you cant engage w my other sentences because you are an incoherent subhuman living in denial, put a 9mm in your narrow crowded palate you sewer rat.
i hope you atleast know that its a fucking dogshit fairy tale made up by some retard in his basement without anyone reviewng it:feelskek:
The study did a plethora of experiments you fucking retarded moron :lul: did you actually read the full study I don’t think you did because if you did you would know they were experimenting with different formulas and methods to find what race is the most attractive. For example the first experiment they did concluded that white faces were more attractive than black faces, another experiment they did on Australians concluded that mixed race people weren’t more attractive than single race people at all :lul:

this retarded response just tells me you didn’t read the full study and you’re grasping at straws to discredit the study.

If you read the study you would know that it reiterates time and time again that mixed men mog all other men and it shows evidence.

You literally took that graph out of context to make yourself feel better.

But this is what I expect from a tormented basement dog like you :lul:

It’s over for you..

0F316079 E91F 4E8D 8DE7 880A9B60B8CC

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member
Hilarious cope

View attachment 1640286

And look at the tormented basement dogs liking your retarded coper response :lul: this just shows how bluepilled and autistic this site is. Over for anyone denying studies.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member
You are wrong. Yes, black men are the most masculine, that much is true. But masculinity doesn't neatly translate into attractiveness.

As you can see on the sexiness curve, it's true that masculinity is correlated with attractiveness, but until a certain degree....

Women have been shown to prefer STM over DOM. Yes, DOM is still highly attractive, but what happens if you keep going to the masculine route? You will look more and more intimidating and less and less attractive. Too much masculinity can be detrimental.

This might appeal to the male gaze:

But women prefer this:

We must aim for the sweet spot of masculinity, not to be as masculine as possible.

Being bald is a masculine trait. Does that mean women prefer bald men? Of course not. I'm not even talking about pretty boys, even masculine looking men need to have a balance. Too much masculinity and you will end up looking like an ogre:

Generally speaking, black men are scary looking. It makes women want to hold tight onto their purses on the elevator and switch sidewalk lanes while walking at night. Some women do prefer black men, but it's a niche.

Every scientific study concludes that Black men are the most attractive group of men
What?! Is google showing us the same results? Most studies show white men are the most attractive.

The reason why black men date out the most is because black women are the least attractive. So black men jump ship first chance they get, and it's usually by dating down with a fat white / latina girl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member and Deprived
The study did a plethora of experiments you fucking retarded moron :lul: did you actually read the full study I don’t think you did because if you did you would know they were experimenting with different formulas and methods to find what race is the most attractive. For example the first experiment they did concluded that white faces were more attractive than black faces, another experiment they did on Australians concluded that mixed race people weren’t more attractive than single race people at all :lul:

this retarded response just tells me you didn’t read the full study and you’re grasping at straws to discredit the study.

If you read the study you would know that it reiterates time and time again that mixed men mog all other men and it shows evidence.

You literally took that graph out of context to make yourself feel better.

But this is what I expect from a tormented basement dog like you :lul:

It’s over for you..

What are you talking about you fucking moron are you talking about mine or your study? You are literally illiterate so you are blending the two together:feelskek:
Mine exactly found that whites mog mulattos with evidence, despite your claim, its funny because you literally admit that now, then how whites doesnt mog blacks?

The graph i sent is literally the only picture available about your study where they finalized the results and indeed you were too retarded to process what happened:feelskek: all you did is literally posted a fucking absctract
Your study found that black males mog mulattos but black females fall behind mullattos by an insane amount thats why they come out the 1st :feelsuhh: so they arent the most attractive.

you never read the study you fucking moron thats why ur stuttering:feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Detona
And look at the tormented basement dogs liking your retarded coper response :lul: this just shows how bluepilled and autistic this site is. Over for anyone denying studies.
Yore are denying your own fucking study you subhuman peanut brain down syndrome having faggot

you are cagefully low iq:feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member, Deprived and 2 others