Black muzzies can’t cope with the fact the prophet was white

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed

@Michael Myers :lul:

@Michael Myers :lul:

Back then, 'white-skinned' referred to a reddish-tanned color. White people were called 'yellow.

Rabi'ah ibn Abi 'Abd al-Rahman said: "I heard Anas ibn Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) describing the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). He said:

'He was of average height,
not too tall and not too short,
with a pinkish colour,
not very white and not dark,
and his hair was neither very curly nor very straight.
The Revelation came to him when he was forty years old, and he stayed in Makkah for ten years after the Revelation came, then in Madinah for ten years. When he died, there were no more than twenty white hairs on his head and in his beard." (Al-Bukhari, 3283)

Al-Bara ibn 'Azib said: "The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was broad shouldered and had thick hair coming down to his shoulders and earlobes. He was wearing red garments. I have never seen anything more beautiful than him." (Reported by Muslim, Kitab al-Fadail, Bab Sifat Sha'r al-Nabi (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), no. 2338)

'Ali said:

"He was neither tall nor short,
and had large hands and feet.
He had a large head and was big-boned,
and the thin line of hair (starting from his chest and extending to the navel) was long.
When he walked, he would lean forward, as if he was walking downhill.
I have never seen anyone like him, before or since." (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, 3570, who said this is a sahih hasan hadith).

Jabir ibn Samurah said: "The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was dali' al-fam, ash-kal al-'ayn and manhus al-'aqib." Shu'bah said: "I asked Malik, 'What is dalه' al-fam?' He said: 'Wide-mouthed.' I asked, 'What is ash-kal al-'ayn?' He said, 'Big-eyed.' I asked, 'What is manhus al-'aqib?' He said, 'His heels were not fleshy.'" (Sahih Muslim, Kitab al-Fadail, 2339)

• Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon