Do whites hate ethnics or ethnics hate ethnics more?

Central Asians cucked Russians for more than 1000 years. See Golden Horde
View attachment 2952303View attachment 2952304
As I said the mongols. But even before then the Vikings did. It got so bad that the Eastern skavs would just leave their homes and pay the Vikings money and suck their cocks so they don’t take them as slaves 😂🤣🤣🤣

Never seen such cuck shit. I thought niggers we’re cucks but blacks never did this level of shit, only curries are debatably as cucked as the Slavs

• JFL
Reactions: The Heartless
i think whites hate ethnics more than the other way around.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
ITT: Two deathniks are trying to prove that whites are slaves by lying about history
@The Heartless and @PrinceLuenLeoncur 2 mutts

ITT: Two deathniks are trying to prove that whites are slaves by lying about history
Slavs aren't white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jisko32 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Nobody said whites 😜

WE ARE SAYING SLAV(E)s LEARN THE DIFFERENCE YOU VICTIM

Now go and ask your Turkish slave master how he likes his balls sucked

lmao

the ottomans and arabs used to traid iberians and balkans like pokemons back in the day

ur the ignorant one

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I feel like ethnics hate ethnics more for example paki/Indians, Arabs/Turks, nafris and black Africans. They want to impress the white man so much.

However when they are born and raised in the West there is a shared sense of brotherhood with their double identities who are too foreign for home, and too foreign at home.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Michael Myers @JohnDoe
Ethnics who hate ethnics are just white washed coons.

African Americans be hating africans meanwhile they have like 70-80 african dna.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and SecularIslamist
As I said the mongols
mongols, kazakhs, uzbeks all were 1 whole thing
. But even before then the Vikings did. It got so bad that the Eastern skavs would just leave their homes and pay the Vikings money and suck their cocks so they don’t take them as slaves 😂🤣🤣🤣
Yeah Germanic and Scandinavians really cucked af Slavic people.

in 19th Century Russia's king Nikolay II was secretly German

He created "Krepostnoye Pravo" or Slavery in Russia

He hated them so much, all russians think that he's russian but in reality he was german

Germans started WWI to again enslave them but failed

Never seen such cuck shit.
Defintely

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, PrinceLuenLeoncur and jisko32
I think ethnics hate other ethnics more... Ethnicw in the West excluded.
nope, at least in this thread. Deathniks trying to cope by saying muh muh Genghis Khan but this Genghis Khan was subhuman and we fucked him

mongols, kazakhs, uzbeks all were 1 whole thing

Yeah Germanic and Scandinavians really cucked af Slavic people.

in 19th Century their king Nikolay II was secretly GermanView attachment 2952314

He created "Krepostnoye Pravo" or Slavery in Russia

He hated them so much, all russians think that he's russian but in reality he was german

Germans started WWI to again enslave them but failed

Defintely
yeah dumbass is lying again
deformed subhuman cope

I feel like ethnics hate ethnics more for example paki/Indians, Arabs/Turks, nafris and black Africans. They want to impress the white man so much.

However when they are born and raised in the West there is a shared sense of brotherhood with their double identities who are too foreign for home, and too foreign at home.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Michael Myers @JohnDoe
it's not a contest.

shit just isn't as brutal at the top of the packing order

Lots of ethnics hate other ethnics cause they r competing against crumbs. Fillipinos hate other fillipinos from different islands and Indians hate other Indians even tho they are all curries to outsiders. Regular whites look down on slavs cause they are blacks in white bodies, but thats it.

• JFL
Reactions: jisko32
nope, at least in this thread. Deathniks trying to cope by saying muh muh Genghis Khan but this Genghis Khan was subhuman and we fucked him
Subhuman?

Any asian man has higher SMV than Slav man
cope

Lots of ethnics hate other ethnics cause they r competing against crumbs. Fillipinos hate other fillipinos from different islands and Indians hate other Indians even tho they are all curries to outsiders. Regular whites look down on slavs cause they are blacks in white bodies, but thats it.
Muslims don't hate their ethnic groups. They are usually together and support each other. That's why all european people fear them in Europe

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SubSigma, PrinceLuenLeoncur and jisko32
Muslims don't hate their ethnic groups. They are usually together and support each other. That's why all european people fear them in Europe
no idiot it's because of terrorism

cope study

Translation:

Why are Korean men more beautiful than Russian men?Many Russians do not use skin care products, so their skin condition is worse. In Korea, there are more men who take good care of their skin, and many more use decorative cosmetics (foundation, shadows, eyebrow pencil, etc.) their makeup most often looks very natural and unnoticeable. In Korea, bangs (like: grandfather inside) or curtains are much more popular, many young Koreans wear them. And I think many guys really like such hairstyles and make them much more attractive, I think these are the main things that make Koreans more beautiful. (I also just really like Asian looks)

African Americans be hating africans meanwhile they have like 70-80 african dna.
its the most pathetic thing ever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and jisko32
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and i_love_roosters
@i_love_roosters holy shit I'm not joking these cherrypicked "ugly russians" mog him this chink kazakh

PrinceLuenLeoncur

murdah

flippasav

SecularIslamist

This russian retard thinks that he's anything worth competing against us
Jfl cope

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
they mog you idiot
@Eďo_ you've seen his face. Do you think these cherrepicked ugly subslavs are even uglier than @The Heartless ?
they mog him imo but this chink is still coping
Cope

So why people don't write or say Slovic instead of slavic????
Ok SLAV(E)

It’s ok your women enjoy being ploughed by brown cock anyways that’s why your women never complained when the Turk and Arab man used to rape them. You Slavs are such cucks you asked the Vikings to Bust NUTZ in your country and be your king (look up how Russia was created)

You lot are the biggest cucks in history only Indians are more cucked, Indians are so militarily historically incompetent that they lost every defensive war against outsiders they are another slave race of cucks like you
Slavic comes from the vocable -slava, which is identical to hail in German, the first association with slaves was when the balkan-ottoman conflicts started. But almost every European population has served as slaves during some period of time.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and jisko32
I think ethnics in Europe by end of century will have similar identity to Latinos/blacks in America.

Their ethnic origins will be so irrelevant "British Asian" will just become common. Same way as Latino and african-Americans. Maybe when that happens I wouldn't get rejected by pakis :feelsyay:
Brutal y do they reject u

Ethnics who hate ethnics are just white washed coons.

Not the same thing. They hate Africans because 1 they don’t look identical, I can tell an African and a black American/carib by their looks alone. 2 culturally they are nothing alike and 3. Their world views are not compatible.

Cumskins from USA and Europe don’t get along despite sharing 100% of the same DNA so your points foolish

что ты пытаешься сын бляди? Я из пизды твоей матери газовую камеру сделал и закрыл там всю твою блядкую семью даже вместе с собакой

• JFL
Slavic comes from the vocable -slava, which is identical to hail in German, the first association with slaves was when the balkan-ottoman conflicts started. But almost every European population has served as slaves during some period of time.
True, the myth that slav means slave is a myth started by the nazis

• +1
Reactions: jisko32 and Debetro
How is it a lie to say the mongols ran trains on your women:forcedsmile: Russia and Ukraine were shagged by Mongol badboys even the Germans lost some land to them tbf. Losing to the mongols isn’t an L because most ppl lost to them.

They never made it that far neither the population was heavily mixed
Central Asians cucked Russians for more than 1000 years. See Golden Horde
View attachment 2952304
Indeed, they commited brutal atrocities.

True, the myth that slav means slave is a myth started by the nazis
I'm not sure whether it was started by nazis. But the nazis themselves didn't consider slavic people subhuman as a whole, only the mixed individuals which were common there because the slavic territory has been always in constant siege with mixed populations. Add that bolshevists were mainly jews, believed to be toxic mosquitoes that live off other people. So that is the why of the German-Soviet/Slavic conflict.

Let's not forget the thousands of Polish kids who were took by force and raised as Germans because they perfectly fit in with the Aryan ideal.

It's always recommended to read by yourself the diaries of generals and other authors to understand history better. Léon Degrelle talks about the slavs in the last chapter of the book Hitler for a 1000 years. Basically what the nazis would have done is achieve the Lebensraum and take the wanted elements of the slavic people (pure whites) and integrate them, while rejecting the unwanted elements (gypsies, jews and other non-slavic ethnicities living in slavic lands).

The amount of slavic SS divisions is quite interesting as well.

@murdah

• +1
Reactions: jisko32, murdah and i_love_roosters
Ok SLAV(E)

It’s ok your women enjoy being ploughed by brown cock anyways that’s why your women never complained when the Turk and Arab man used to rape them. You Slavs are such cucks you asked the Vikings to Bust NUTZ in your country and be your king (look up how Russia was created)

You lot are the biggest cucks in history only Indians are more cucked, Indians are so militarily historically incompetent that they lost every defensive war against outsiders they are another slave race of cucks like you
If anything slavic people are the opposite of cucks, in despite of the Golden Hoard, the Ottoman Empire and the Western threats, they have not only survived (which almost any other ethnic group would have not survived) but also raised and created the Russian Empire and relevant achievements. It's to expect to find mixed population between the slavs, which are the elements you cherrypick when you argument your slavophobia.

In fact, if it wasn't because of the slavs the European people would have probably became extinguished, it's the slavs who stopped the Ottoman Empire from making it past Vienna and it's the slavs who stopped the big Mongolian threat and gave them their own medicine.

Then unfortunately they became victims of the criminal judeo-bolshevism financed from New York, London, Stockholm etc.

I don't really know why would you be so hateful towards them.

• +1
they mog you idiot
@Eďo_ you've seen his face. Do you think these cherrepicked ugly subslavs are even uglier than @The Heartless ?
they mog him imo but this chink is still coping
honestly the first 2 guys that look like russian dads mog him

• +1
I don't really know why would you be so hateful towards them.
The irony is that he's black and he calls other races cucks when so-called black "men" were used as cumdumpsters by homesexual old white men for centuries.

• +1
no, wtf you will never take revenge on us, and if you try, you will find yourself again in slavery, although you are still in it to this day
You aren’t even white. Stfu

Ethnic foids are the biggest self-hating creatures on the planet. Why do you think indian women in America are almost always going for white men? even 2 PSL white men have the opportunity to get with a MTB indian girl there. They are self-hating, they want to breed out the indian genes, the dark skin, the lower IQ, the non-caucasian features, etc. But this applies to nearly all ethnic foids in the west, deep down they are insecure and self-hating. They have an inferiority complex, they know they can't compete with white women, hell curry foids know they can't even compete with arab/mena women and it's true, they can't. But they take out their inner rage by pissing on their men. Most of them have their self-defense mechanism take over and they end up deluding themselves into thinking they deserve 6'2 chad doctor while they're a LTB.
So to answer your question, whites hate ethnics for being a different skin color, ethnics hate each other even if they're the same color/ethnicity e.g. curry foids hating on curry men because they are insecure and have a deep inner inferiority complex which they can't come to terms with so this is how they lash out. So yes ethnics are more hateful because of this very reason.

White people are the least racist people in history, the average ethnic has a far higher seethe and worship complex.

whites are closet racists, ethnics show their biases and hate openly