Black NBA player DM's some basic Becky and fails miserably

She's going to brag to her friends forever that she rejected a pro NBA player.
TBH most average, young women with public profiles can get hit up by pro athletes and celebrities on IG.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
I find it a little unsettling here that some people are blaming the brother.

The crux of the problem is the complete chutzpah of the woman to completely ignore a man who (ignoring race) way above her in (objective, pre-feminist) value. The sheer audacity of rejecting a 6'+ NBA player who has a 10+ million dollar salary is beyond my male comprehension. Women's colossal egos are the issue.

In an abstract way, I suppose I could argue the woman is based for denying racemixing but we all know that's not why she rejected him.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zzabidi, Deleted member 15099 and ShowerMaxxing
everyones here too harsh on this guy, starting to think you guys are her alts. fuck that bitch for exposing him like that when he was trying to be respectful as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9568 and Jagged0
Shes ugly asf idc

Cringe fuckin dms. Also fuck this stupid slut. These females will expose you if you're a celeb sliding in her dms. The ultimate validation

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
"Idk if you're into black guys" jfl if statusmaxxed moneymaxxed tyrone says this imagine the average black cuck:feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Zzabidi and Deleted member 8856
This is a brutal reminder that high status celebrities are potentially (not in this case) one DM away from cucking you.
Yeah this one failed for him, but how many thousands of celebs DM girls and we never hear about it.

Probably insane the amount of cucking that is going on

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and ShowerMaxxing
"Idk if you're into black guys" jfl if statusmaxxed moneymaxxed tyrone says this imagine the average black cuck:feelshaha::feelshaha:
Cringed hard when he said tht

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54
She looks better than becky. But has utter trash-tier personality for attentionwhoring like this on twitter.

How can you post a private convo like that on twitter? Do these people have legit 0 shame and no morals whatsoever?

I would show it to friends and thats it. This woman deserves to be raped
Narcy women trying to farm clout. Its unreal that people are this mentally weak.

Jbb theorists on suiwatch.

• +1
Reactions: Zzabidi
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and TeraCope54