Black normie tries to compete with white chadlite for women and gets brutally racepilled.

Tyrone lite = white MTN
No lol, there's a lot of white MTN on this forum and they aren't at the same level of Tyronelite especially in 2023

In today’s news.. BBC stock plummets 25%

Will they ever recover ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Justheretolmao, Deleted member 17676, Chadeep and 9 others
Caucasoid skull black skintone gigamoggers :chad:
Don't forget BDC as well. Also, the top-earning income group in the West. All stats are maxxed.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Hueless
Yes its dumb as fuck. People prefer their own, period. Not up to debate. Ask sheboons more and they would prefer the black guy. There is nothing to be sad or shocked off

Extremely bluepilled cope. White men dont prefer their own women and Asian/Latina/Ethnic women dont prefer their own men.

• +1
Reactions: Justheretolmao, Chadeep, Mewton and 1 other person
Yes its dumb as fuck. People prefer their own, period. Not up to debate. Ask sheboons more and they would prefer the black guy. There is nothing to be sad or shocked off
Tbf the white guy looked better Even when not accounting for race. But yeah people prefer their own

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 19432, Racky and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Justheretolmao, Deleted member 5180, Chadeep and 7 others
Sex appeal max or death for us ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Tbf the white guy looked better Even when not accounting for race. But yeah people prefer their own
Yes but still. My point stands.
You can overcome race if chad only im ngl

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
White men dont prefer their own women and Asian/Latina/Ethnic women dont prefer their own men.
Detona I swear :lul:
  • White guys prefer white women, and the occasional Asian and Castiza.
  • Asian statement is a fact.
  • Latinas have a STRONG JBL/JBH and attractive preference.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, n0rthface, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
Extremely bluepilled cope. White men dont prefer their own women and Asian/Latina/Ethnic women dont prefer their own men.
Ur mom is a hoe and thats not a bluepill

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
bUt BbC AppEal :lul:
If he was as attractive he’d not get roasted so hard, imagine mentioning race when the guys worse looking…
Any black person has to be lightskin to compete.
That’s 🧢, mixed dudes have far higher SMV than lightskin and normal Blakc guys due to being half caucasoid esp in UK as mullatos have equal SMV to white men here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and enchanted_elixir

Attachments

• 1654813094122.png
    1654813094122.png
    85.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Watch this video and you see how ugly zoomers in the UK are
Especially the guys JFL
These guys who date hot girls are carried by social circle
I can legit count on 1 hand the number of good looking zoomers guys (HTNand above) I see on a night out

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and KING REIDYZ
If he was as attractive he’d not get roasted so hard, imagine mentioning race when the guys worse looking…

That’s 🧢, mixed dudes have far higher SMV than lightskin and normal Blakc guys due to being half caucasoid esp in UK as mullatos have equal SMV to white men here
Imo Lightskin have more sex appeal and seem more NT than mixed guys

Yes but still. My point stands.
You can overcome race if chad only im ngl
Yeah but I mean it’s a literal 4-5/10 black guy asking women who looks better him
Or a 7/10 white guy…. We all know the answer it’s not as deep as “MUH RAYCE PILL”

Fucking idiots on this fourm man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840

I disagree white has highest smv over mulatto
Mulatto is close 2nd though

There's many mulatto abominations, but when they look good they mog hard

White girls have much higher smv than mulatto women too

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Imo Lightskin have more sex appeal and seem more NT than mixed guys
Lightskin black guys do not have higher appeal than mixed guys. Only black women would prefer
Light and normal black men over mullatos, every other race would take mulalto over ethnic or black any day of the week stop this super Uber cope NT can only take You so far

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeruel, KING REIDYZ, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
Yeah but I mean it’s a literal 4-5/10 black guy asking women who looks better him
Or a 7/10 white guy…. We all know the answer it’s not as deep as “MUH RAYCE PILL”

Blacks have the highest confidence its so bluepilled. Works only on a niche of girls to be confident without looks

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and PrinceLuenLeoncur
The curry girl was ugly and self hating.

If the black guy doesn't become blackpilled after that and doesn't chose the black love then he is a lost cause fr

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 18840

I dunno man but I mean you may be right I just see mullatos pulling the easiest out of non whites tbh. Ethnics and blacks have to run low Inhb game to get women whilst mullatos just act like dweebs and still manage to pull.

Racepill is brutal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, KING REIDYZ, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
Latina prefer their own tf ?
@Bvnny. @kjsbdfiusdf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19432
I dunno man but I mean you may be right I just see mullatos pulling the easiest out of non whites tbh. Ethnics and blacks have to run low Inhb game to get women whilst mullatos just act like dweebs and still manage to pull.

Racepill is brutal
Mullatos like this don't slay shit son
Images   2021 10 18T004233156

• Hmm...
Reactions: Racky and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Blacks have the highest confidence its so bluepilled. Works only on a niche of girls to be confident without looks
Yeah like the guy in this video. Black guy I guanretee you thinks he looks good but he clearly got mogged bur now he prob copes with MUH RAYCE when in relaity he’s a 5/10 and he is asking women would the prefer 7/10 chadlite or 5/10 Normie we all know the result.

Switch roles and the opporsite would apply and idiots would be screaming “BBC THEORY BBBC MUH BBC BBC HIGHEST SMV” all 🧢. Subhumans and Normies need to know their place beneath chad and chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, GetShrekt, KING REIDYZ and 2 others

Those guys were 6 tbh

The curry girl was ugly and self hating.

If the black guy doesn't become blackpilled after that and doesn't chose the black love then he is a lost cause fr
Western pajeetas are even more disgusting than gooks in behaviour ngl.
Poo features, taste, smell and soul and personnality to suck off whitoid cum as magnet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, KING REIDYZ, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
0 sentience
the other guy mogged him to jupiter regardless and was clearly feeling sorry for this clueless cuck

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, GetShrekt, Looks234 and 4 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: buckchadley31
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, Chadethnic101 and KING REIDYZ

WHITE GIRLS HAVE BETTER SMV THAN MULATTOES GIRLS???

1651779777-johnnydepplaughting1.gif

Switch roles and the opporsite would apply and idiots would be screaming “BBC THEORY BBBC MUH BBC BBC HIGHEST SMV” all 🧢. Subhumans and Normies need to know their place beneath chad and chadlite
:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL

Not in the UK :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
WHITE GIRLS HAVE BETTER SMV THAN MULATTOES GIRLS???

1651779777-johnnydepplaughting1.gif
Imo no bro I like mulatto women a lot

But in general public in UK 100% bro white women are preferred to mulatto women

Not in the UK :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:It ain:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
In UK mulalto SMV is infinate you have to be severely retarded to be incel as one here
I thought light skin, mixed race are same as a mulatto?
Idiots use it interchangeably but that’s retarded because some blacks are actually lightskin with 0 outside admixture. People with beaincels above room temp call lightskins (full blacks with lighter skin) that and call halfbreeds (Mullato/mixed race)

Though most people are low IQ so use it interchangeably which also means that east aisanw and whire people should also be called lightskin as they are lightskin why stop there

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
No such thing as BBCPill, Women just like tall and attractive men of every race

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Chadethnic101 and the BULL

Not in the UK :lul:

>

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
White boy isn’t chadlite at all tho, just gymmaxed

Also I thought Indians said girls hate blonde hair 🤔 @ForeverRecession

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 14160
I thought light skin, mixed race are same as a mulatto?
No lightskins are black persons with a fairer skin complexion while mulattoes are a Caucasoid-Negroid hybride (i don't count blasian)

Lightskin :

Mixed :

• +1
Reactions: Justheretolmao, Chadeep, Deleted member 19432 and 2 others
No lightskins are black persons with a fairer skin complexion while mulattoes are a Caucasoid-Negroid hybride (i don't count blasian)

Lightskin :
View attachment 1726177View attachment 1726178

Mixed :
View attachment 1726179View attachment 1726186View attachment 1726191
But those light skins could still have a white parent no? I know loads of mulattos that tone with a white parent

Those blonde haired blue eyed mulattos are very rare tbh, those kind of mulattos have insane smv men and women Brian Whittaker etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19432, Growth Plate and KING REIDYZ
Lightskin black guys do not have higher appeal than mixed guys. Only black women would prefer
Light and normal black men over mullatos, every other race would take mulalto over ethnic or black any day of the week stop this super Uber cope NT can only take You so far
I said MORE SEX APPEAL, NOT GÉNÉRAL APPEAL BRO...

obviously mixed guys have more appeal than lightskins, not only they mog them on average but they are physically more versatile so they have obvious broader appeal

• +1