Black people are ununited

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
Black people backstab each other all the time because they hate themselves. Black people have an inherent inferiority complex that’s why they don’t have any culture. Look at how united Indians, Asians, whites and latinos are. This is why black people cannot move forward in their life. They are cursed. Africans and black people see themselves as a threat against one another instead of united, i dont know if this is because of being unevolved. I believe blacks have the lowest iq. Stay away from black people it’s rare to find a genuine one. I’m saying this as a West African American.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Big White Cuck, fuxkdakikez and 5 others
you came back to say this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, KING REIDYZ, Ricky212 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and datboijj
Africans and black Americans can’t unite since both sides are just too different culturally. And Africans don’t even like black Americans in the first place so there’s no point.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Africans and black Americans can’t unite since both sides are just to different culturally. And Africans don’t even like black Americans in the first place so there’s no point.
Exactly African people hate black people which is why I would never visit Africa them poor ass niggas don't like me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, Jamaldickjavontus and FaceandBBC
Exactly African people hate black people which is why I would never visit Africa them poor ass niggas don't like me
we only hate the gang members that kill people for no reason

• +1
Reactions: Jaded, gribsufer1, murdah and 1 other person
Africans and black Americans can’t unite since both sides are just too different culturally. And Africans don’t even like black Americans in the first place so there’s no point.
yall dont like us either yall used call us african booty scratchers

• JFL
Reactions: gonion wanter and FaceandBBC
  • JFL
Reactions: gonion wanter and murdah
IMG 4159 Society if african americans stopped promoting and glorifying such a degenerate culture. I think black people can be united, it’ll just take a while.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Big White Cuck, Kazakh Theist and 2 others
African American’s have the devil’s blood in them.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kamui, KING REIDYZ, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck, FaceandBBC and murdah
View attachment 2673484 Society if african americans stopped promoting and glorifying such a degenerate culture. I think black people can be united, it’ll just take a while.
african americans and africans are uniting now tbh the cultural aspect part is hard to integrate tho

• +1
yall dont like us either yall used call us african booty scratchers
That shit has always been unfunny to me. Black Americans don’t really hate Africans. They just make fun of them for a good laugh.
African American’s have the devil’s blood in them.
Can’t argue against this.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
What’s there to like? A sagging thug monkey with no morals?

• WTF
That shit has always been unfunny to me. Black Americans don’t really hate Africans. They just make fun of them for a good laugh.

Can’t argue against this.
So do you agree face is more important than bbc?

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
What’s there to like? A sagging thug monkey with no morals?
There’s nothing to like about them. That’s why I’m putting my kids in a private predominately white school. Not risking them going to public schools with these niggas and becoming thugs.
So do you agree face is more important than bbc?
Obviously

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Jamaldickjavontus and Jamal2222
omg your pfp hottie again

• +1

Attachments

• 1705185675799.png
    1705185675799.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and FaceandBBC
Those are mulattas, talking about the ones with 25-20% european blood who are devils. Mulattas are some of the most whitewashed people lmao
their chad only most of the time

Last edited:
  • +1
Those are mulattas, talking about the ones with 25-20% european blood who are devils. Mulattas are some of the most whitewashed people lmao
They are 60% -70 % blacks lol

they have a black dad and mixed mom

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Jamaldickjavontus
Black people backstab each other all the time because they hate themselves. Black people have an inherent inferiority complex that’s why they don’t have any culture. Look at how united Indians, Asians, whites and latinos are. This is why black people cannot move forward in their life. They are cursed. Africans and black people see themselves as a threat against one another instead of united, i dont know if this is because of being unevolved. I believe blacks have the lowest iq. Stay away from black people it’s rare to find a genuine one. I’m saying this as a West African American.
what's with this forum obsession with black ppl

what's with this forum obsession with black ppl
OP is still seething he got bullied by AAs in 3rd grade for having Ebola and being called an African booty scratcher

• JFL
Reactions: Pandora and fuxkdakikez
OP is still seething he got bullied by AAs in 3rd grade for having Ebola and being called an African booty scratcher
welcome back bro, i got 1 word to say to you..........cope.

Call me crazy, but some Africans, in countries like Cameroon, Senegal, and Ivory Coast, are actually smart and civilized compared to American blacks.