black people are useless

khaleejicel

khaleejicel

Bronze
i see arabs arguing w black people, south asians arguing w black people, black arguing w white but i dont know who gave these chicken chongers the right to be racist, it makes sense for arabs because they come to khaleeji countries and work their ass off, and white u already know why

but usually all their arguments are "muh bbc" or "ur chicken has no seasons, whenever i see a black person try talk shit about an iindian i just think about how their prime was when they were colonised by europeans and the onyl good parts of africa are north

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lesnar, Outerz14, mike21 and 10 others
you look very weak and fragile, like a brittle little twig

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NtIdk, Bars, acv700 and 10 others
tbh i just hate everyone

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, notaheartbreaker, Suns9999 and 4 others
i see arabs arguing w black people, south asians arguing w black people, black arguing w white but i dont know who gave these chicken chongers the right to be racist, it makes sense for arabs because they come to khaleeji countries and work their ass off, and white u already know why

but usually all their arguments are "muh bbc" or "ur chicken has no seasons, whenever i see a black person try talk shit about an iindian i just think about how their prime was when they were colonised by europeans and the onyl good parts of africa are north
Dude stfu you dirty allahu Akbar yellow skinned brown sand roach don’t make me call the IDF to bomb your whole house or the USA to plant a nuke up your BROWN asshole for the prospect of oil. You gayrabs arent white your brown subhumans my country had pogroms last week to get rid of your filthy kind nobody wants to hear the Adaan blasting in the morning nobody wants to look at women dressed up as ninjas in the street and nobody wants to see short 5’7 gayrab kebabis like you now go back to your gayrab Bedouin tent and end your life

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: God-himself, cromagnon, counterintuitive and 10 others
Dude stfu you dirty allahu Akbar yellow skinned brown sand roach don’t make me call the IDF to bomb your whole house or the USA to plant a nuke up your BROWN asshole for the prospect of oil. You gayrabs arent white your brown subhumans my country had pogroms last week to get rid of your filthy kind nobody wants to hear the Adaan blasting in the morning nobody wants to look at women dressed up as ninjas in the street and nobody wants to see short 5’7 gayrab kebabis like you now go back to your gayrab Bedouin tent and end your life
you said u are a curry lol stop crying hindutuva is it because ur women get fucked by us

• +1
Reactions: lesnar
Nah they invented potato chips bro

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
you said u are a curry lol stop crying hindutuva is it because ur women get fucked by us
Curry or black at least I’m not getting blown up by IDF and having the worlds strongest countries backing me up :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Gayrab LIVES DONT MATTER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, FaceandBBC and Juandigomigo22
Stop being racist nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, Costcosuperstore and piec

I'd argue east is just as good as north in terms of history, Egypt, Morocco and Tunisia just carry hard, Libya and Algeria are quite irrelevant, regardless a khaleejis opinion is irrelevant too since you guys are slaves to money and oil and sellout your brothers in فلسطين

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel
tbh i just hate everyone

mirin mobile game i used to play this

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and incel194012940
I'd argue east is just as good as north in terms of history, Egypt, Morocco and Tunisia just carry hard, Libya and Algeria are quite irrelevant, regardless a khaleejis opinion is irrelevant too since you guys are slaves to money and oil and sellout your brothers in فلسطين
Yea fuck palestine why would we be mujahids to a bunch of barbarian levantines who were offered a state solution 5 times and then broke a ceasefire in gaza

And then went on to lebanon to kill christians, and uses the quran to justify their terrorist group hamas

I'll keep buying mcdonalds lil bro

Yea fuck palestine why would we be mujahids to a bunch of barbarian levantines who were offered a state solution 5 times and then broke a ceasefire in gaza

And then went on to lebanon to kill christians, and uses the quran to justify their terrorist group hamas

Keep buying into the propaganda and funding the killing of your innocent brothers, may الله guide you ma3salam

• +1
Keep buying into the propaganda and funding the killing of your innocent brothers, may الله guide you ma3salam
Prove the actions of HAMAS follow the Sunnah of the Prophet SAW and I will find a person who is in contact and fund their weapons

Prove the actions of HAMAS follow the Sunnah of the Prophet SAW and I will find a person who is in contact and fund their weapons
Obviously not all but some

I never said they did and neither do I defend their actions, I simply believe majority of الفلسطينيون are innocent and don't deserve what's happening to them, is that so wrong akhi?

• +1
I never said they did and neither do I defend their actions, I simply believe majority of الفلسطينيون are innocent and don't deserve what's happening to them, is that so wrong akhi?
no, but watch ur mouth, why should we help you if all you do is talk shit about the khaleej? do u know how much palestinians come here to work? in KSA/UAE? we can get them deported easily if you want

no, but watch ur mouth, why should we help you if all you do is talk shit about the khaleej? do u know how much palestinians come here to work? in KSA/UAE? we can get them deported easily if you want
I'm not فلسطيني myself anyways so I think I can talk shit about them (even then I'm not because it's true that you're sellouts) idc how many work in your country because at the end of the day محمد saw said in his final sermon "Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood." Keep taking the high horse and believe what you want

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and Retardedhscel
I'm not فلسطيني myself anyways so I think I can talk shit about them (even then I'm not because it's true that you're sellouts) idc how many work in your country because at the end of the day محمد saw said in his final sermon "Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood." Keep taking the high horse and believe what you want
his final sermon was ghadeer khum while he gave baya'h to Ali RA

his final sermon was ghadeer khum while he gave baya'h to Ali RA
the Prophet ﷺ doesn't give baya'h to anyone lol but he made everyone give baya'h to Imam Ali (AS)

saying the Prophet ﷺ gave baya'h is wrong and insulting to him

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sub5kang
the Prophet ﷺ doesn't give baya'h to anyone lol but he made everyone give baya'h to Imam Ali (AS)

saying the Prophet ﷺ gave baya'h is wrong and insulting to him
Are you iraqi

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and moredatesmorerapes

Anyways Why'd you ignore the bit about me saying east>=na

• +1
#BLM

• JFL

U r Indian, dalit this

• So Sad
What they do
spread hate don’t integrate don’t work, cause riots, kill and rape our girls, want sharia law terrorism etc at least that’s my experience in England

• +1

This nigger really purchased upgrades :lul::lul::forcedsmile:

• +1
I’m not black but I cringe hard at such cope. Black people are very talented and gifted. They make good music, they are athletic and entertaining. Some of the most successful musicians have been black. Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Whitney Houston…

The fastest runner in the world is black (Usain Bolt)

The 2 best boxers in all of history are black (Muhammad Ali & Mike Tyson).

Some of the most famous Hollywood actors are black. Samuel Jackson, Will Smith, Jamie Fox…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Looks234, moredatesmorerapes and 2 others
no

also why did you react with Hm..? are you saying the Prophet ﷺ gave bay'ah to Imam Ali (AS)?
No I was simply thinking, also what are you then, Irani?

• +1
I hate niggers but I also hate sand niggers

You’re in no place to talk, goat fucker

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Sub5kang
I hate niggers but I also hate sand niggers

You’re in no place to talk, goat fucker
Anyone who thinks another race is inferior are inferior themselves no matter what race you are

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Retardedhscel, Costcosuperstore, moredatesmorerapes and 1 other person
Also why are you Shia? I'm Sunni because my family is tbh
because the Quran and authentic Hadith point to the Prophet ﷺ having 12 designated successors chosen by Allah (SWT) and the infallibility of the Ahlulbayt.

The only good parts of Africa are north where it's pretty much only white people with European descent

• +1
Reactions: khaleejicel

I agree with you on some of your points but I'm just fed up with the "free Europe" kids some of them have decent takes (all copied btw) but some are just ridiculously ignorant

• +1
Reactions: khaleejicel
because the Quran and authentic Hadith point to the Prophet ﷺ having 12 designated successors chosen by Allah (SWT) and the infallibility of the Ahlulbayt.
Do Shias believe Sunnis go to jahannam?

• +1
spread hate don’t integrate don’t work, cause riots, kill and rape our girls, want sharia law terrorism etc at least that’s my experience in England
I thought the whites in England were the ones rioting cuz their jobs were being stolen