black people are useless

I thought the whites in England were the ones rioting cuz their jobs were being stolen
yeah but it’s because of Muslim violence and immigration

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and Costcosuperstore
I'd argue east is just as good as north in terms of history, Egypt, Morocco and Tunisia just carry hard, Libya and Algeria are quite irrelevant, regardless a khaleejis opinion is irrelevant too since you guys are slaves to money and oil and sellout your brothers in فلسطين
Libya also has a great history imo

Dude stfu you dirty allahu Akbar yellow skinned brown sand roach don’t make me call the IDF to bomb your whole house or the USA to plant a nuke up your BROWN asshole for the prospect of oil. You gayrabs arent white your brown subhumans my country had pogroms last week to get rid of your filthy kind nobody wants to hear the Adaan blasting in the morning nobody wants to look at women dressed up as ninjas in the street and nobody wants to see short 5’7 gayrab kebabis like you now go back to your gayrab Bedouin tent and end your life
>be black brah
>raised in christian kenyan immigrant family
>kill some kids
>arrested
>whitey starts going apeshit about how arabs can kill and rape with police doing nothing
>arab and jewish businesses get looted by white brah
>refugee hotels get stormed

Saying this is an Arab is just peak :lul:

I'm the racist incel though right? 😂😂
You have baseless racism to cope with being a subhuman and insult people while i can explain how jewish people divide and conquer different groups

Hope it helps

You have baseless racism to cope with being a subhuman and insult people while i can explain how jewish people divide and conquer different groups

Hope it helps
Keep coping you just called blacks feral like animals + you just admitting to hating israeli jews, you clearly racially insulted both groups go up to a black guy on the street and call his behaviour "feral" and see if he appreciates it

You are just as racist deep down and what's worse is you're a hypocrite and deny that you're racist making you the biggest subhuman of all time, at least be honest with yourself before you act like an angel when you're a piece of shit too 😂😂

Last edited:
Keep coping you just called blacks feral like animals + you just admitting to hating israeli jews, you clearly racially insulted both groups go up to a black guy on the street and call his behaviour "feral" and see if he appreciates it

You are just as racist deep down and what's worse is you're a hypocrite and deny that you're racist making you the biggest subhuman of all time, at least be honest with yourself before you act like an angel when you're a piece of shit too 😂😂
Coping incel

Did not read. Anyone else sees a clear difference between your racism and my views on race. Keep lying to urself its the number one truecel trait out there after unprovoked racism/ white supremacy. Again an incel defending israel too

Coping incel

Did not read. Anyone else sees a clear difference between your racism and my views on race. Keep lying to urself its the number one truecel trait out there after random racism
If lying to yourself is a truecel trait then you must be eggman tier lmao, you're a racist.

If you don't believe me then go up to a black guy irl and say "Israeli jews are public enemy 1 because they contribute to blacks ferral behaviour" and see if he doesn't call you a racist bitch and give you the slap you so desperately deserve faggot

Last edited:
i see arabs arguing w black people, south asians arguing w black people, black arguing w white but i dont know who gave these chicken chongers the right to be racist, it makes sense for arabs because they come to khaleeji countries and work their ass off, and white u already know why

but usually all their arguments are "muh bbc" or "ur chicken has no seasons, whenever i see a black person try talk shit about an iindian i just think about how their prime was when they were colonised by europeans and the onyl good parts of africa are north
Jfl If I had made this post it would of been funny cause I'm black 😅 larping as white man if you ask me

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
you said u are a curry lol stop crying hindutuva is it because ur women get fucked by us
He's black, always seething at arabs 24/7

Imagine letting a WHOLE race live rent free in your head.. :forcedsmile: