Black people have no concept of robbery and rape

Debetro

Debetro

They take and fuck as they please. This is not necessarily bad, evolution made it in this way and it worked for them because they have not gone extinct, but we can't expect black people to integrate well in certain societies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, user123456, sweetheart and 7 others
They take and fuck as they please. This is not necessarily bad, evolution made it in this way and it worked for them because they have not gone extinct, but we can't expect black people to integrate well in certain societies.
we can send them back to africa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: panjeet currycel, Aero, 8uAte and 3 others
Based

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
they are not black people, as one guy on here said its niggas and they only do unorganized crime, i havent seen a nigga do some organized, high iq robbery, its all gas stations, stores, etc, pretty dumb people who dont fear the consquences or the people they might hurt, theres difference between black people and niggas

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, liberiangrimreaper, Deleted member 53670 and 1 other person
we can send them back to africa
I understand their frustration, they are suffering here being deprived of their homeland. Let's build them a Wakanda and bid them farewell. Let them function without non-blacks.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
What if a white person commits a robbery? Are they black?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and sickdawgie
they are not black people, as one guy on here said its niggas and they only do unorganized crime, i havent seen a nigga do some organized, high iq robbery, its all gas stations, stores, etc, pretty dumb people who dont fear the consquences or the people they might hurt, theres difference between black people and niggas
I believe all black people are niggas

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
IMG 9973

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo, Hetman Vilkas, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
I understand their frustration, they are suffering here being deprived of their homeland. Let's build them a Wakanda and bid them farewell. Let them function without non-blacks.
It would be a better use of money than all these proxy wars

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
what is the correlation between being an ugly indian and being racist

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and Deleted member 53670
Proper punishment depending on the degree of the robbery. We have enough with our own bastard scum, we don't need more criminals.

Also "whites" who were serial killers or sexual perverts, share as well some interesting common patterns.

are niggers criminals because they’re black or black because they’re criminals?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and TechnoBoss
because they have not gone extinct
You see... Western nations send them food aid using our tax-paying money. The money you and I have worked over 5+ hours for. I didn't vote for this, and neither did you

Why let innocent souls get trapped, only for them to flood developed nations? @BigJimsWornOutTires

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, ShawarmaFilth, Debetro and 1 other person
So they're basically monkeys

• +1
all of that is natural behavior for them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan, Debetro and Deleted member 33711
What if you're walking with your girlfriend and a 6'9 270 pound gymmaxxed black guy starts chasing you saying "gimme Dat booty white boy" and he tries to drag you in an alley to use your booty for carnal pleasure. What do you do?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 53670
What if you're walking with your girlfriend and a 6'9 270 pound gymmaxxed black guy starts chasing you saying "gimme Dat booty white boy" and he tries to drag you in an alley to use your booty for carnal pleasure. What do you do?
Shot that nigger in the forehead. That's is what I would do to him. (In fortnite)

What’s the end goal of society that doesn’t allow robbery and rape if you never get to rob or rape?

Mirin a nigga’s reproductive strategy. They’re modern day Vikings while white brahs cum to agartha edits

Since when did y’all care about rape?

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
are niggers criminals because they’re black or black because they’re criminals?
Both
There are good black people out there buddy
They still suffer from living in a society with different norms and values, their DNA doesn't want to assimilate. There's no shame in that, the sooner we accept it the better. Let them go to their homecountries.
You see... Western nations send them food aid using our tax-paying money. The money you and I have worked over 5+ hours for. I didn't vote for this, and neither did you

Why let innocent souls get trapped, only for them to flood developed nations? @BigJimsWornOutTires
I don't want to get into it but... Canaanites...
all of that is natural behavior for them
Yes!
Our current society is absurd because of this. The reason why wypipo and azheapipo don't go around with guns is because once a not long ago America and Europe were civilized societies, there was no danger in the everyday's life because all civilians repredented no danger to each other. Now we have so many delinquents, yet we can't go armed in most places?
Since when did y’all care about rape?
I care and always cared

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
It's terrible for society but kind of admirable that they just do thinks without thinking of the consequences. It's like they're content with spending their whole life in prison.

• +1
It's like they're content with spending their whole life in prison.
Very innocent from you thinking that they get life in prison or anything more than 10 years

• +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
Screenshot 6

• +1