Black people looks like shit

Of avarage European, keep coping this hard.
at this point the conversion is going nowhere

You’ve resigned to using morphs which isn’t any real evidence and all the morphs look similar regardless

Just google average white guy and that shows up.

Your using morphs not actual people jfl

Obviously this conversation is over.

Just google average white guy proves my point completely

Searching avarage black man proves my point too

IMG 20191017 165544

Just me proved my point, also, this thread ins't about JBW, it's about how real Black People have the worst features by pattern, also, white people tend to have hunter eyes, only this prove everything was what i said

A Real Tyrone can't compete with a Chad, this is the Blackpill, keep coping.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton

View attachment 138740

Just me proved my point, also, this thread ins't about JBW, it's about how real Black People have the worst features by pattern, also, white people tend to have hunter eyes, only this prove everything was what i said

>Just me proved my point, also, this thread ins't about JBW
>A Real Tyrone can't compete with a Chad, this is the Blackpill, keep coping.

this retard

View attachment 138740

not sure about all white people "tending" to have hunter eyes. hunter eyes are super rare so i dont think any group tends to have them more than each other on average except in certain areas . Caucasoid still have them more than any other group

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2581

View attachment 138740

But you didn’t prove anything though?

You literally cherrypicked everything and compared them to ugly people of other races.

And got debunked on your dumb logic every single time.

Nothing you have said holds through as this thread can see

Dude just know when to quit

But you didn’t prove anything though?

You literally cherrypicked everything and compared them to ugly people of other races.

And got debunked on your dumb logic every single time.

Nothing you have said holds through as this thread can see

Dude just know when to quit

Don't even close dude, keep coping, why you are even trying to put JBW theory here, it's pure science that Black people have these bad features, keep coping, in your retarded logic, i can just use famous actors of shows/movies to prove

White famous person
Images 31

Black famous person

E9ef600ea1d5d7219a15b14283556cc11523885600

You guys are trying to make this thread about JBW vs JBBC because my thread started with simply anthropology, you just can't refute so you just act like a rat trying to make the thread going to another direction that is already refuted, keep coping and get out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
>Just me proved my point, also, this thread ins't about JBW
>A Real Tyrone can't compete with a Chad, this is the Blackpill, keep coping.

this retard

My thread ins't started with JBW or something, just how real Black people have bad features at all.

As what i said, Black people tend to have bad features, good features is what make a person good looking, so refute this using anthropology.

Don't even close dude, keep coping, why you are even trying to put JBW theory here, it's pure science that Black people have these bad features, keep coping, in your retarded logic, i can just use famous actors of shows/movies to prove

White famous person
View attachment 138760

Black famous person

View attachment 138759

You guys are trying to make this thread about JBW vs JBBC because my thread started with simply anthropology, you just can't refute so you just act like a rat trying to make the thread going to another direction that is already refuted, keep coping and get out.
cmon bro this is just bullshit. stop using some random fucked up picture of a mildly atractive black dude vs a top looks actor man.

i agree cacausoids mog negroids most of the time but you need to stop cherrypicking. africans dont have fucked up faces in their genetics. its enviroment.

you can see that the african american dudes that look good actually have really good facial development

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2227

White famous person
View attachment 138760

Black famous person

View attachment 138759

jfl At this logic man

You keep cherrypicking and not providing anything.

You wanted to sound high iq but you ended sounded moronic

Like they said above there’s ugly people of each race

White celebrities

1E877EDB 78E2 4A58 8308 0F3FA2B43A42

Black celebrities
139C6974 CE07 453B B990 85D11061ADEB

You don’t realize how flawed your whole argument is jfl it’s hilarious.

It’s just a back and forth at this point hopefully you realize that.

Were you born foot first by any chance op?

Yes, some races are on average uglier than the other.

This doesn't mean that everyone in that race is ugly you fucking stupid iq of a single cell organism.

Good looking is good looking...just be GOOD LOOKING.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and GenericChad1444
jfl At this logic man

You keep cherrypicking and not providing anything.

You wanted to sound high iq but you ended sounded moronic

Like they said above there’s ugly people of each race

White celebrities

View attachment 138765

Black celebrities
View attachment 138766

You don’t realize how flawed your whole argument is jfl it’s hilarious.

It's funny because im using your own logic to prove own your logic is retarded, read again or learn how to read, stop making this thread BBC vs JBW and accept the Blackpill.

It's funny because im using your own logic to prove own your logic is retarded, read again or learn how to read, stop making this thread BBC vs JBW and accept the Blackpill.

You literally did this in your first post and keep doing it

I’m just showing you how stupid and flawed it is.

I’ve said this repeatedly already jfl at your reading comprehension

Were you born foot first by any chance op?

Yes, some races are on average uglier than the other.

This doesn't mean that everyone in that race is ugly you fucking stupid iq of a single cell organism.

Good looking is good looking...just be GOOD LOOKING.

Most Black looks very similar, the same occur with Asians, so yes you don't refuted nothing.

Most Black looks very similar, the same occur with Asians, so yes you don't refuted nothing.
In that morph everyone looks the same to just saying

Your using your preferences to justify it when the exact same can be said back to you

You literally did this in your first post and keep doing it

I’m just showing you how stupid and flawed it is.

I’ve said this repeatedly jfl at your reading comprehension

First post? my thread is literally about the bad traits that Blacks obviously have...

This is coming from a guy who thinks that gay aliens are the definition of male aesthetics. :lul:

In that morph everyone looks the same to just saying

Your using your preferences to justify it when the exact same can be said back to you

What? did you even know what you are typing?

The guy said

"This doesn't mean that everyone in that race is ugly"

My argument "Majority Black people looks very similar, the same occur with asians"
So majority looks the same=majority have the same bad traits so the guy just don't refuted nothing, just maked a more specific version, you are Brain dead, don't reply again.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
First post? my thread is literally about the bad traits that Blacks obviously have...
Yes the one comparing the races.

It’s obvious cherrypicking by whoever made it.

How you didn’t catch on to that idk man

My argument "Majority Black people looks very similar, the same occur with asians"
What a shit argument. Asians and blacks think that all white people look alike. Just because your racist ass can't differentiate between Asians and blacks don't mean they look alike jfl
sean o pry isnt a gay alien. thats cope
Looks like you and owlcoper can finally agree on this cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2581
What a shit argument. Asians and blacks think that all white people look alike. Just because your racist ass can't differentiate between Asians and blacks don't mean they look alike jfl

Looks like you and owlcoper can finally agree on this cope
its not cope jfl. sean O pry is one of the best looking men on the earth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 2227
What? did you even know what you are typing?

The guy said

"This doesn't mean that everyone in that race is ugly"

So majority looks the same=majority have the same bad traits so the guy just don't refuted nothing, just maked a more specific version, you are Brain dead, don't reply again.
we could talk about the bad traits whites have

Lack of forward growth usually
Prone to baldness way earlier than other races
Skin ages faster than any other race and is more sensitive to elements

Want me to keep going?

there’s pros and cons to every race. You keep justifying it for your preference when anyone could do the same.

• +1
Black People don’t look like shit, that’s low IQ. Black men have better skin, wide palates and higher T.

Lack of forward growth usually
Prone to baldness way earlier than other races
Skin ages faster than any other race and is more sensitive to elements

there’s pros and cons to every race. You keep justifying it for your preference when anyone could do the same.

I agree with this, but not about forward growth, i pretty sure that the lack of browbridge and low nasal bridge make seems to have better forward growth.

I agree with this, but not about forward growth, i pretty sure that the lack of browbridge and low nasal bridge make this seems to happen.
No.

Black people regularly have something called prognathism

It means their maxillas are TO forward grown and developed causing it pokes out their lips.

Impossible to have two. skull identity
???

The Caucasian race (also Caucasoid[1] or Europid)[2] is a grouping of human beings historically regarded as a biological taxon, which, depending on which of the historical race classifications is used, has usually included ancient and modern populations from Europe, Western Asia, Central Asia, South Asia, North Africa, (can be black) and the Horn of Africa. (black)

Within Africa, a racial dividing line separating Caucasoid physical types from Negroid physical types was held to have existed, with Negroid groups forming most of the population south of the area which stretched from the southern Sahara desert in the west to the African Great Lakes in the southeast.[5]

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
No.

Black people regularly have something called prognathism

It means their maxillas are TO forward grown and developed causing it pokes out their lips.
thats bs. maxillas cant be too forwad grown

• +1
thats bs. maxillas cant be too forwad grown
It can.

Look it up

Prognathism it seirously starts to ruin aesthetics because it causes your lips to protruded even more than normal

It can.

Look it up

Prognathism it seirously starts to ruin aesthetics because it causes your lips to protruded even more than normal
its a bullshit term the maxilla isnt too forwad grwon the teeht are too forward clijned
africans with good development are not negativilely effect by it

• +1
its a bullshit term the maxilla isnt too forwad grwon the teeht are too forward clijned
africans with good development are not negativilely effect by it
They’d still look better without it jfl
FE7438CC 8C11 4A57 ADD8 7B7630CD9F72

Black guys mog your whole fucking family and sleep with your sisters

• +1
Reactions: IronMike and MrGlutton

Is not even a good trait, looks like German Shepherd or monkeys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
thats called an over bite
Ok now your arguing with medical journals

Not going do that today. Had enough of this sites autism for one day.

Pce and good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and MrGlutton
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Is not even a good trait, looks like German Shepherd or monkeys.
it looks like they have more forward growth duue to flat noses.
nothing wrong with looking like a wolf

Ok now your arguing with medical journals

Not going do that today. Had enough of this sites autism for one day.

Pce and good luck
jfl jussst look at the image nigga

it looks like they have more forward growth duue to flat noses.
nothing wrong with looking like a wolf

Their chins doesn't even get close of under lips, so you are saiyng, looking like recessed wolfs yet?

Yes i know, that's what i said

i pretty sure that the lack of browbridge and low nasal bridge make them seems to have better forward growth.

Their chins doesn't even get close of under lips, so you are saiyng, looking like recessed wolfs yet?

Yes i know, that's what i said
i mean wolfs dont have projecting chins.