Black people losing combat sports is lowering our smv

Deleted member 3270

Deleted member 3270

Observantcel (tyrone)
if you are black and middle class chances are girls on your level are switching to white guys

It's all because of people like Deji and wilder losing those fights, every time a white dude wins like that it's an embarrassment to us

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, datboijj, Deleted member 4106 and 6 others

:p

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Puerto Ricans/Caribbean Latinos are the biggest moggers in boxing (aside from baseball)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
077F89AA 34CF 4651 9BAB D970DE515C01

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slasher and datboijj
True. Even small things effect smv. Ricebros made a mistake making the Asian women seen hot and the Asian men seem ugly in squid game.

True. Even small things effect smv. Ricebros made a mistake making the Asian women seen hot and the Asian men seem ugly in squid game.
Squid game helped asian men smv, but it helped woman more I think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and datboijj
if you are black and middle class chances are girls on your level are switching to white guys

It's all because of people like Deji and wilder losing those fights, every time a white dude wins like that it's an embarrassment to us

Squid game helped asian men smv, but it helped woman more I think

lol this is literally like a simulation score board on race representatives
and everything that has been said about a race completely disappears when something "significant" happens

lol this is literally like a simulation score board on race representatives
and everything that has been said about a race completely disappears when something "significant" happens
I mean it's fax. The small things count. Covid hit asian smv pretty hard. BLM increased black smv. And even stuff like deji being beaten by vinnie would decrease black smv slightly.

It's the small things that matter, and this shit adds up.

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, Deleted member 14262 and datboijj