Black people > other ethnics

What’s your other half?
Going off my appearance and my parents I’m probably 40 west African 35 European 25 amerindian. My dna test results are arriving in two weeks so I’ll know soon.

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
Going off my appearance and my parents I’m probably 40 west African 35 European 25 amerindian. My dna test results are arriving in two weeks so I’ll know soon.
Tag me in the thread. Seems like you’re half Afro-American and half Latino, correct?

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, yen, lilith and 1 other person
  • Woah
Reactions: lilith and Michael Myers
  • +1
I wear cultural clothes whenever I go outside, sometimes in non-manly colors. So far, the few times people have tried mocking me for it were younger muzzie deathniks in groups. Not a single black person has tried to mock me for it, not even when they were in groups. As a way to thank my black brothers, I will also refer to them as bbc. Because not mocking others even when you easily can is big dick energy. Next time there is a BLM protest, I will support my bbc bhais. Next time there is a Free Palestine protest, I’ll buy Coca Cola so my money goes to Israel.
Fuck dem Muzzies all my homies hate Muzzies. Israel zindabad 🇮🇱

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Michael Myers
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Swarthy Knight
Mirin. What about girth?
Idk about my girth but it’s decent. A girl thought I had 8 inches but I think it might be the fact that I’m small relative to my dick size so it exacerbates the perceived length

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Michael Myers
Idk about my girth but it’s decent. A girl thought I had 8 inches but I think it might be the fact that I’m small relative to my dick size so it exacerbates the perceived length
You should measure in order to be sure. It’s very hard to guesstimate girth correctly because of different dick shapes.

• +1
I just wear a hoodie and sweatpants. Over for me

• +1
Ngl some aspects of Islamic theology is based. But most Muzzies are a joke fr
And that’s exactly why I don’t like them. They cry about muhh Islamophobia but at the same time discriminate their own and they’re giga degenerate and often hypocritical. If I had to pick a religion based on its followers I would never pick Islam but it’s because I know it’s legit that I adhere to it. Otherwise I’d probably be a Buddhist due to ancestral history as well as me leaning towards philosophy.

• Love it
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
33 people viewing rn wtf

I wear cultural clothes whenever I go outside, sometimes in non-manly colors. So far, the few times people have tried mocking me for it were younger muzzie deathniks in groups. Not a single black person has tried to mock me for it, not even when they were in groups. As a way to thank my black brothers, I will also refer to them as bbc. Because not mocking others even when you easily can is big dick energy. Next time there is a BLM protest, I will support my bbc bhais. Next time there is a Free Palestine protest, I’ll buy Coca Cola so my money goes to Israel.
Allhamdullahiiii.

Yes curries and BBCs should stand together as the dark triad races. I love and respect my Poojeet brothers as your people helped save me from inceldom I’ll never ever ever ever ever ever repay this debt as you lot stopped me from roping. May the life of every curry be extended and may they find the truth in Jesus’s name. I love my curries and I love the food even more

• +1
Like this. But in different colors, of course. Today I wore it in dark turquoise.

il_570xN.4603629674_ap4t.jpg
Shit…. That is similar to how west Africans dress I have a top like this at home, I never wear it though cos it doesn’t fit me

noo west african too I got friends with that clothes
Yeah I corrected my statement once @Michael Myers showed the clothes he wore. I myself have one that’s similar to his but more glamorous cos it has imperial buttons and collars with Gold on it. Nigga gotta look drippy YA DIG.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
also jfl at this cope threads,

blacks have been getting raped across the millenium of their worthless existences, first it was the arabs, then the europeans and now themselves

Ngl some aspects of Islamic theology is based. But most Muzzies are a joke fr
Only based thing about us is pertaining to women, mohammmed was 100% blackpilled on female nature. Everything else is degenerate. Though some aspects like Zucat I’m a fan off.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
why are they mocking their own culture? cringe

Only based thing about us is pertaining to women, mohammmed was 100% blackpilled on female nature. Everything else is degenerate. Though some aspects like Zucat I’m a fan off.
"Us"? I thought you were a Christcuck tho

I wish I was chad palestinian who lives in usa or canada so I would slay those leftist chick left and right.

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back