Black people piss me off

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
With their stupid looks and stupid behavior. I live in the part of town were the low class niggers congregate. The wealthier part of town is the opposite way from where I live. Even over there, there is still black people there.

I just hate their ways and customs. I don't care about your rap music, turn it down when we stop at a traffic light, I fucking hate noise pollution and people who aren't self aware.

A couple months ago I would go to a park to play basketball which was normally occupied by white people, now it's all monkeys, it's going to look like Africa soon. Not that I would mind if they actually would act civilized, but instead of acting proper, they turn their loud blasting rap music up (some paki nigger I know does this shit too bc he wants to be a monkey so bad), and also smoke blunts, no other race of humans does this.

They also piss me off with their big large lips, and the stupid faces they have, I saw this fat nigger in a wife beater shirt today pulling out of this restaurant with his ugly beat up van, he was wearing airpods and had that stupid receding chin and big dick-sucking most blacks have.

Also when there's predominantly blacks working a fast food restaurant they tend to fuck your order up, maybe spit on it too if you complain the order isn't correct and bring it back. They also take long in drive thru lines because they don't plan accordingly (prescription refills at a pharmacy) or are simply too lazy and stupid to cook at home.

Also you guys know how in elementary school the teacher would tell us to walk on the right side of the hallway in a single file line? It seems to be the case that these monkeys never went to school, they walk on the left side of the store, as if they never learned common courtesy. At my previous job, taking the route to the lunchroom, I would normally bump into this dark skin nig who didn't know which direction to walk in, he wouldn't get out of the way even tho I had a large imposing frame.

They're also loud as fuck in gas stations, where niggers tend to congregate, they speak very loudly seemingly not aware they they're causing a noise disturbance.

This is why I hate going out in public and going for strolls in malls or wherever. It's because too much blacks are there. For example, I'm reading this book about Hitler and how liked to stroll around the city in his younger, I mean yeah that makes sense, this was the early 1900's, in Germany, were there wasn't no blacks, just whites and Jews. If I saw a stupid black, it will just ruin my day, and most of the times they stink and smell like shit.

@Octillionaire

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, bedes, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
With their stupid looks and stupid behavior. I live in the part of town were the low class niggers congregate. The wealthier part of town is the opposite way from where I live. Even over there, there is still black people there.

I just hate their ways and customs. I don't care about your rap music, turn it down when we stop at a traffic light, I fucking hate noise pollution and people who aren't self aware.

A couple months ago I would go to a park to play basketball which was normally occupied by white people, now it's all monkeys, it's going to look like Africa soon. Not that I would mind if they actually would act civilized, but instead of acting proper, they turn their loud blasting rap music up (some paki nigger I know does this shit too bc he wants to be a monkey so bad), and also smoke blunts, no other race of humans does this.

They also piss me off with their big large lips, and the stupid faces they have, I saw this fat nigger in a wife beater shirt today pulling out of this restaurant with his ugly beat up van, he was wearing airpods and had that stupid receding chin and big dick-sucking most blacks have.

Also when there's predominantly blacks working a fast food restaurant they tend to fuck your order up, maybe spit on it too if you complain the order isn't correct and bring it back. They also take long in drive thru lines because they don't plan accordingly (prescription refills at a pharmacy) or are simply too lazy and stupid to cook at home.

Also you guys know how in elementary school the teacher would tell us to walk on the right side of the hallway in a single file line? It seems to be the case that these monkeys never went to school, they walk on the left side of the store, as if they never learned common courtesy. At my previous job, taking the route to the lunchroom, I would normally bump into this dark skin nig who didn't know which direction to walk in, he wouldn't get out of the way even tho I had a large imposing frame.

They're also loud as fuck in gas stations, where niggers tend to congregate, they speak very loudly seemingly not aware they they're causing a noise disturbance.

This is why I hate going out in public and going for strolls in malls or wherever. It's because too much blacks are there. For example, I'm reading this book about Hitler and how liked to stroll around the city in his younger, I mean yeah that makes sense, this was the early 1900's, in Germany, were there wasn't no blacks, just whites and Jews. If I saw a stupid black, it will just ruin my day, and most of the times they stink and smell like shit.

@Octillionaire
E531B602 89B5 4639 A0FD E028744F8687

Just say you hate blacks and leave it as that, trying to justify racism is stupid especally when they ain’t done shit to you personally. “I hate niggers due to their looks culture race etc” and end your thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 9670, stevielake and 1 other person
TLDR OP is racist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Danish_Retard and to be human
Do you hate black people or niggers?

• JFL
Reactions: Anime waifus ok and Deleted member 21620
View attachment 1827943
Just say you hate blacks and leave it as that, trying to justify racism is stupid especally when they ain’t done shit to you personally. “I hate niggers due to their looks culture race etc” and end your thread
I'm done this forum. Y'all can suck each other's dicks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 21620 and Patient A
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and to be human

@Octillionaire
black culture is also cringe as its all recycled non elegant garbage with no meaning. I mean thats what u get when you look like how blacks do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 21620 and UglyGod360

@Octillionaire
i piss on black people

your rap music, turn it down when we stop at a traffic light, I fucking hate noise pollution and people who aren't self aware.
no :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 21620
I thought you were a Kang

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 16369 and stevielake
Nigger monkeys are like virus they spread to every other continent these niggers should be sent back to their nigger shitholes

• JFL
Reactions: bedes and Deleted member 21620
View attachment 1827943
So @Octillionaire ’s racism is justified

They stole his ball

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 16369
So @Octillionaire ’s racism is justified

They stole his ball
@Octillionaire is that why you hate niggers? Well niggers are assholes so I cannot fault you for it but then again all races are pricks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 16369
I don’t even really hate niggers tbh. But in cases like that they can really get on my nerves
keep barking for blacks jfl they stole ur ball and left u rotting on an incel forum like a cuck. Over 4 stfcels in 2022

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
I want to fick s black femboy twink. I will feel pure ecstasy if a 4'5 african pygmy femboy with a big butt allows me to have sex with him

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 14262 and UglyGod360