Black people

D

Deleted member 15674

NTmaxxed pajeet
Joined
Oct 10, 2021
Posts
22,249
Reputation
40,249
Black people have no value, the only true value they have is their penis. The larger their penis the greater their value.

Black men are only sex objects and nothing else!!
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Zeruel, tyronelite, Manu le coq and 1 other person
Tagging my bbc bulls
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Manu le coq @luljankybo
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Bashan
Fuck my wife plz
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan, Zeruel, Bashan and 3 others
Tumblr m3rqsizemM1rozk7ho2 500
Right in the feels
 
idk why I was tagged I'm not black I'm Somali
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6305, AspiringMogger, Deleted member 15674 and 1 other person
Masc copers BTFO
 
I'm gonna fuck a pajeeta just to mess with you now, I hope you will think more troughouly of your actions next time.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15674
Black people have no value, the only true value they have is their penis. The larger their penis the greater their value.

Black men are only sex objects and nothing else!!
Black people are people too.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Outta all races it’s always us getting singled out never anybody else
Yes I know, shocking, I thought they were monkeys at first but they're actually humans just dumb ones.
 

Similar threads

iLdar
Replies
5
Views
67
pfl
pfl
JackieOff
Replies
2
Views
47
vux
vux
iLdar
Replies
0
Views
41
iLdar
iLdar
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
10
Views
63
Junbae
J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top