Black pill affects your brain hardwiring

J

JustCallMeKash

Bronze
It's generally accepted that women with wife hips, small waist, and big breast are attractive to guys.

I use to find them attractive before discovering the blackpill and realizing how important face is, now all the girls I like are skinny asf have no ass,shape,breast. What they all have in common though is that there face is really attractive.

I think my brain started to find girls like this attractive because I naturally have a v taper and good muscle building genetics, but my face isn't a fucking chad so I deduced that going for face is more important that body for me.

If I see a girl with body and face I would like them, but it's really rare.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: silencio, okwiwhd, nathan and 2 others
It's generally accepted that women with wife hips, small waist, and big breast are attractive to guys.

I use to find them attractive before discovering the blackpill and realizing how important face is, now all the girls I like are skinny asf have no ass,shape,breast. What they all have in common though is that there face is really attractive.

I think my brain started to find girls like this attractive because I naturally have a v taper and good muscle building genetics, but my face isn't a fucking chad so I deduced that going for face is more important that body for me.

If I see a girl with body and face I would like them, but it's really rare.
i think food and lifestyle impacts face a lot, all the countries ive been to with cleaner food than the states. Almost ALL the young women there were attractive. It’s crazy to me.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel