Black queens mog white women in every way jfl

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Prince of the Narcy Pirates
If white women aren’t skinny 5’10 lean faced trannies they’re either Cookie Monster pajama pants wannabe black queens or thin lipped, red freckled face, flat face, recessed chins, skinny, and lululemon wearing

Black queens mog

• +1
Reactions: freiza and niggatron
This a like the sixth thread you’ve made on this topic in like 2 days :forcedsmile:

Ur the only one coping jfl show me a common white girl
Nigha I can count in my fingers out of all the black women I seen in my life the ones I’d even think about fucking

Nigha I can count in my fingers out of all the black women I seen in my life the ones I’d even think about fucking
Ur forgetting that blacks and whites are equally subhuman irl, and the 5’10 lean faced trannies you worship aren’t even found in real life, but it’s common to find beautiful black women irl

Ur forgetting that blacks and whites are equally subhuman irl, and the 5’10 lean faced trannies you worship aren’t even found in real life, but it’s common to find beautiful black women irl
No way nigga ur just coping most white woman I see on the street are fuckable

I could go to Africa and wouldn’t get my dick hard once :feelscry:

No way nigga ur just coping most white woman I see on the street are fuckable

I could go to Africa and wouldn’t get my dick hard once :feelscry:
lol keep coping ur women are flat faced narrow thin lipped bulbous hooked nose nct freckled faced deformities with shitty bodies

• +1
Reactions: freiza
lol keep coping ur women are flat faced narrow thin lipped bulbous hooked nose nct freckled faced deformities with shitty bodies
I’m half black :feelskek:

The truth has been told