Black SMV is on the rise worldwide

murdah

murdah

Kraken
The fastest growing SMV globally backed by Hip-Hop Influence, BBC Halo, and Hollywood presentation influencing women’s choice in black men. Blacks also have the (elites) behind them :feelshah:. BMWF is one of the fastest growing interracial pairings globally, also outnumbers WMAF on a global scale. Mulatto SMV will be = to white SMV in a few years. Even white worshipping asians have started branching out towards black men. I’m no BBC propagandist but even I’ve noticed how much black SMV has increased within recent years, if you look back a decade or so, you’ll realize how much black SMV has increased due to Hollywood, Hip-Hop, and BBC Halo. There’s even been a BBC trend on tiktok :lul:. https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTNPs44Nf/ @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Jamaldickjavontus @0S4MA @nope @Ricky212 @RecessedChinCel @butterworld

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Swarthy Knight, 5'7 zoomer and 19 others
IMG 6455

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, futuregigamogger, ttlurker and 21 others
Idk
Where I live blacks are Incels

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: futuregigamogger, 5'7 zoomer, lowtiernormiechad and 11 others
Don't know about all that but I'll say I personally never struggled with women one bit in Latin America. I even miss touching Colombia and Costa Rica strictly cause of the chicks I had relations with there.

Also, I made an account on PinaLove and have hundreds of Filipinas there following me and sending me ultra thirsty messages.

I'd say White SMV is still the highest globally for obvious reasons but the idea that Black men will be Incels or can't score outside the U.S. or Europe is an outdated take.

There was even a sex scandal between Chinese women and African men that blew up in China.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, darkness97, blatonslatt and 1 other person
The media does not play any meaningful role in determining SMV. It's 90% looks and maybe 10% status at best.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ggg.tv🤫, Chadeep and 7 others
Don't know about all that but I'll say I personally never struggled with women one bit in Latin America. I even miss touching Colombia and Costa Rica strictly cause of the chicks I had relations with there.

Also, I made an account on PinaLove and have hundreds of Filipinas there following me and sending me ultra thirsty messages.

I'd say White SMV is still the highest globally for obvious reasons but the idea that Black men will be Incels or can't score outside the U.S. or Europe is an outdated take.

There was even a sex scandal between Chinese women and African men that blew up in China.
Not saying that blacks are above whites, (never will be) but black SMV is increasing rapidly around the globe.

The media does not play any meaningful role in determining SMV. It's 90% looks and maybe 10% status at best.
It does, east asian men have been emasculated and de-sexualized by western media and thats why many of them are incel. Media plays a huge role in determining a races’ SMV

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
Mutts have high smv in 2024 and only this forum denies it

• +1
Reactions: darkness97, nathan, USERΝAME and 1 other person
Mutts have high smv in 2024 and only this forum denies it
I think if they have light eyes and caucasoid leaning features they’re on par with whites

• +1
Reactions: greywind and USERΝAME
Proud Los Angeles GIF by LA vs. Hate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, iblamechico, Hulk Hogan and 1 other person
It does, east asian men have been emasculated and de-sexualized by western media and thats why many of them are incel. Media plays a huge role in determining a races’ SMV
This is utter bullshit. How media portryal impacts you depends entirely of how good looking you are.

Attractive group demonized as criminal by media = Sexy bad boys
Ugly group demonized as criminal by media = Rapist subhumans

You're massively bluepilled if you think a given racial demographic fails sexually because of 'bad marketing'.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, Jamaldickjavontus, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
not in south africa lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and murdah
This is utter bullshit. How media portryal impacts you depends entirely of how good looking you are.

Attractive group demonized as criminal by media = Sexy bad boys
Ugly group demonized as criminal by media = Rapist subhumans

You're massively bluepilled if you think a given racial demographic fails sexually because of 'bad marketing'.
So you agree that blacks look good?

women’s choice in black men
sydney sweeney husband is white
cam brink (wnba start black kids are thirsting over) 6'7 chad white bf
taylor hill husband is white

i can go on

• +1
Reactions: murdah
So you agree that blacks look good?
There is a certain sub-category of blacks that can slay, the muscular/ripped ones, especially if they have bad boy vibes. But this isn't any different from Chad slaying for being tall, blue eyes, good face, etc.

• +1
sydney sweeney husband is white
cam brink (wnba start black kids are thirsting over) 6'7 chad white bf
taylor hill husband is white

i can go on
Going by stats buddy, BMWF is going up in the west.

Going by stats buddy, BMWF is going up in the west.
black men get the worst kind of white women? whats ur point, even you are aware of it, they get black washed white females with tattoos, fat ones etc

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, blatonslatt and murdah
There is a certain sub-category of blacks that can slay, the muscular/ripped ones, especially if they have bad boy vibes. But this isn't any different from Chad slaying for being tall, blue eyes, good face, etc.
Agreed, ripped thugmaxxed blacks slay hard. Indian and asian badboys don’t exist though

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Costcosuperstore and murdah
black men get the worst kind of white women? whats ur point, even you are aware of it, they get black washed white females with tattoos, fat ones etc
Depends, if they’re thugmaxxed hoodrats then yea they get low quality women. But someone like MBJ or Keith Powers get high quality women

Depends, if they’re thugmaxxed hoodrats then yea they get low quality women. But someone like MBJ or Keith Powers get high quality women
no they dont lmao what :ROFLMAO:, everyone i see thirsting over keith powers on tiktok are fat sheboons and 14 year old white girls

• Hmm...
no they dont lmao what :ROFLMAO:, everyone i see thirsting over keith powers on tiktok are fat sheboons and 14 year old white girls
I see all races of women fawning over him, blacks slay latina and white women easily.

Cope from urkels is rising big time
Urkels arent getting pussy at all and are hardcore resorting to passport bro lifestyle now. Urkels are going to Asia and south america in droves because they dont get shit in the west.
Urkel SMV might be going up with asian girls and stable with other ethnics, but its going down with whites for sure

Just in person had a white girl tell me black dudes are repulsive automatic no JFL after i asked what ethnicity is your least preferred

Cucks on this site will seethe HARD

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, watah, Imretarded? and 3 others
I hate myself for finding a pdf version

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Costcosuperstore, murdah and 1 other person
I hate myself for finding a pdf version
Holy shit, I thought it was a meme ,is there an actual book😂?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
I see all races of women fawning over him, blacks slay latina and white women easily.
BBC doesn't exist outside of the internet, aside from chavs and old white women going to west africa

• Hmm...
Urkels arent getting pussy at all and are hardcore resorting to passport bro lifestyle now. Urkels are going to Asia and south america in droves because they dont get shit in the west.
Urkel SMV might be going up with asian girls and stable with other ethnics, but its going down with whites for sure

Just in person had a white girl tell me black dudes are repulsive automatic no JFL after i asked what ethnicity is your least preferred

White men are the biggest passports and sexpats though. They geomax to Phillipines and Thailand all the time

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, 0S4MA and USERΝAME
White men are the biggest passports and sexpats though. They geomax to Phillipines and Thailand all the time
White men use to be*
All other ethnics are now doing the exact same. Black dudes especially. Simply look it up on youtube. Asia is #1 destination for men of all races now lol.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore and murdah
BBC doesn't exist outside of the internet, aside from chavs and old white women going to west africa
BBC does exist everywhere bro, even if its a meme, its known by women

• +1
Reactions: narcissist_volcel and USERΝAME
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, TechnoBoss, Jamaldickjavontus and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Hulk Hogan, Achilles and 1 other person
Its overexaggerated but blacks have the biggest size even if its not by much
nigga u are brainwashed lmao, @butterworld is supposed to be bbc but i have bigger dick than him

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld, Costcosuperstore and murdah

The majority of Black Pillers, Geomaxxers, and sugar babies are White men.

The majority of Black Pillers, Geomaxxers, and sugar babies are White men.
Maybe 5 years ago. Not anymore urkel. Half of incel and redpill shit is blacks now JFL

• +1
Reactions: greywind, aesthetic beauty, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
4235084 3165084 3163741 1668749310318

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, aesthetic beauty and murdah