Black SMV is on the rise worldwide

im on nba twitter which is 99.99% black i know what im talking abt lol, after nba twitter found out cam brink's bf is a white dude they went crazy
surprising ngl, on tiktok I see the opposite its usually a lightskin girl that coal sheboons cry about or some ugly thick rapper

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Niggers think with their dik
933.png

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, Costcosuperstore, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Your reading comprehension skills are remarkable. Where did I say anything about Indians having SMV in the west?
Ik I was saying that of course they have higher smv in their own country compared to the west

• +1
Chad Caucasoid vs Virgin Negroid
bro im being serious tbh. Democrats (planned parenthood) strategically place abortion centers in black areas disproportionately.

IMG 6414
IMG 6415
Notice the south is mentioned again. Dixies love sucking bbc don't they?

IMG 6417
fucking brutal.

Meanwhile republicans: got rid of Roe V Wade. republicans want more bbc to fuck their asshole.

Meanwhile democrats: Total nigger death

It's actually so brutal, democrats lied to black people saying THEY are the pro black party while republicans are white supremacist:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@noobs dixie nazis on suicide watch.

Democrats single handily brought black birth rates down to parity with whites through the deaths of literal mountains of black babies
IMG 6418

If you don't vote for me, you aint black
IMG 6419

laughs cage GIF

Think about it, why did republicans call democrats nazis so much?
IMG 6422

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA, noobs, murdah and 1 other person
bro im being serious tbh. Democrats (planned parenthood) strategically place abortion centers in black areas disproportionately.

View attachment 3035564
View attachment 3035565

View attachment 3035566
fucking brutal.

Meanwhile republicans: got rid of Roe V Wade. republicans want more bbc to fuck their asshole.

It's actually so brutal, democrats lied to black people saying THEY are the pro black party while republicans are white supremacist:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Democrats single handily brought black birth rates down to parity with whites through the deaths of literal mountains of black babies
View attachment 3035572

View attachment 3035575

laughs cage GIF

View attachment 3035579
These idiots are still voting for democrats.

“I’ll have them n—–s voting Democratic for two hundred years.” - Lyndon B. Johnson

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Imretarded?

View attachment 3035564
View attachment 3035565

View attachment 3035566
fucking brutal.

View attachment 3035572

View attachment 3035575

laughs cage GIF

View attachment 3035579
Democrats is a generous euphemism for jews.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

View attachment 3035564
View attachment 3035565

View attachment 3035566
fucking brutal.

View attachment 3035572

View attachment 3035575

laughs cage GIF

View attachment 3035579

“I’ll have them n—–s voting Democratic for two hundred years.” - Lyndon B. Johnson
theres been a shift recently, young niggers are voting trump cause he got a mug shot :forcedsmile:

and old-middle aged blacks are sometimes very republican

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Hulk Hogan, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Yeah, cause of brain wave signaling by jews

• Hmm...

Democrats is a generous euphemism for jews.
IMG 6423

IMG 6424
IMG 6426
Did you really think the Jew world order was anti white?:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

They were lying:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Haven't you read nation of islam?

Yakub taught the albinoids well
IMG 6427

Do you know how tell if whitey is lying? He's moving his mouth.

• JFL
Reactions: Hulk Hogan
theres been a shift recently, young niggers are voting trump cause he got a mug shot :forcedsmile:

and old-middle aged blacks are sometimes very republican
Jareers are simple minded. They voted for Bill Clinton because he played the saxophone once on TV. Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and 0S4MA

View attachment 3035564
View attachment 3035565

View attachment 3035566
fucking brutal.

View attachment 3035572

View attachment 3035575

laughs cage GIF

View attachment 3035579

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and Imretarded?
its hard for niggers to be incels beacuse they are born low inhib retards and RARELY neurodivergent
Cope.

Most actual Incels aren't that way because of standards. It's because most of them have no real social life.

Incels are a minority with every group. Even the average man in Japan isn't an "Incel."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bananasslayer and rand anon
It does since you guys seem to look at SMV when it comes to dating other races when that is not the norm, not even fucking close jfl

East asians have shit birth rates and a literal incel crisis in a homogeneous country, their SMV = lowest if they cant even attract their own race
most sea date sea just not in america i see more wmaf and amwf couples than both asian

Their is a massive disparity among blacks where the "normie" tier is almost completely wiped out. In order to slay whites and latinas as a black male you are either a facially attractive (HTN - Tyrone) or you are genetically gifted physically (above 6'2, lean muscular). The vast majority of normie/sub5 black men struggle in the dating market and are probably worse off than white normie/sub5 men.

• +1
dont you agree black smv is increasing? @iblamechico

Yeah, cause of brain wave signaling by jews
Jew influence on black SMV is exaggerated, sure they help propagate black SMV but the black pill reigns supreme. Good luck brainwashing foids into finding neotenous asian men attractive and sexual or Indian men as conventionally attractive. Theres zero brainwash into east asian women finding white men attractive yet an average white guy could slay every asian foid

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Their is a massive disparity among blacks where the "normie" tier is almost completely wiped out. In order to slay whites and latinas as a black male you are either a facially attractive (HTN - Tyrone) or you are genetically gifted physically (above 6'2, lean muscular). The vast majority of normie/sub5 black men struggle in the dating market and are probably worse off than white normie/sub5 men.
why do people automatically assume everyone wants to racemix with whites, in America 80+% of couples are same race, and black men can date black women easier than any race can date their own women

• +1
why do people automatically assume everyone wants to racemix with whites, in America 80+% of couples are same race, and black men can date black women easier than any race can date their own women
Couples.

Couples.

Aka betabucks/cucks.

• +1
The fastest growing SMV globally backed by Hip-Hop Influence, BBC Halo, and Hollywood presentation influencing women’s choice in black men. Blacks also have the (elites) behind them :feelshah:. BMWF is one of the fastest growing interracial pairings globally, also outnumbers WMAF on a global scale. Mulatto SMV will be = to white SMV in a few years. Even white worshipping asians have started branching out towards black men. I’m no BBC propagandist but even I’ve noticed how much black SMV has increased within recent years, if you look back a decade or so, you’ll realize how much black SMV has increased due to Hollywood, Hip-Hop, and BBC Halo. There’s even been a BBC trend on tiktok :lul:. https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTNPs44Nf/ @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Jamaldickjavontus @0S4MA @nope @Ricky212 @RecessedChinCel @butterworld
Very true bhai. But enjoy it while it lasts before Dravidians surpass both mulattos and mayocucks ✊🏽

• JFL
Asian women love racemixing with white men