Black stacy = white ltb

lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
Imo,

I just cant bring myself to find sheboons appealing, no matter how good looking. Their increased melanin just cries I’m genetic trash. Same goes to pajeets. I’m also not trying to be racist it’s just a dating preference, no offense to the ethnics of this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: med, mazzi, Deleted member 57464 and 24 others
Cope. Tyla fogs 95% of pinkoids

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ether, ominion, Xangsane and 6 others
365cde889bd1e3f8cb08f480871b97da.jpg
meagan good doesn’t mog to you?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: mazzi, Ricky212, HeightPilledum and 7 others
Black stacies are capped at LTB unless they're lightskins. It's a shame because I get along with them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, futureashtray, aleksander and 5 others
Imo,

I just cant bring myself to find sheboons appealing, no matter how good looking. Their increased melanin just cries I’m genetic trash. Same goes to pajeets. I’m also not trying to be racist it’s just a dating preference, no offense to the ethnics of this forum.
Cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, nope, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
Black stacies are capped at LTB unless they're lightskins. It's a shame because I get along with them.
Same but for curry foids. I find I get along with them esp paki ones the most outside of my own race. A shame for curry foids are subhumans

Fortunately I prefer my own when hot so I’m lucky in this regard but I’d rather fuck an MTB cumskin over a blk one

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist and lemonnz
cute white transwoman >>>> black goddess

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, losthope, HeightPilledum and 5 others
Which is why black guys can’t get cucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: distance decay, yandex99, HeightPilledum and 3 others
Same but for curry foids. I find I get along with them esp paki ones the most outside of my own race. A shame for curry foids are subhumans
It's similar window for most curries less for pakis. 80-90% of pakis are LTB to me. 10% are MTB+.

Around 2% are HTB+. >1% are staceylite+

Meanwhile only I find 1-2% of blacks MTB+ and almost always lightskins tbh.
Fortunately I prefer my own when hot so I’m lucky in this regard but I’d rather fuck an MTB cumskin over a blk one
Anything that resembles MENA/Med is my type. Takes a special amount of attractiveness for me to find anything else attractive. So gooks and Nordic whites are ruled out.

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D and lemonnz
Imo,

i agree

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
So is this the best looking sheboon?
View attachment 2867242
I don’t see how you can get turned on by this
She's GL. Id say MTB although her features are clearly HTB+. But if her pheno was med she'd be staceylite.

Same for many curry men. Their features aren't bad but pheno (and height) fucks them over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, ominion and lemonnz
She looks elegant facially but also has a lot of sex appeal. Rare combo for any foid, let alone Sheboons

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, rand anon, lemonnz and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz and Swarthy Knight
nah you trippin, there are a lot of cute ones as well

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah and lemonnz
Imo,

Black women have better bodies at least. White women tend to be flat like surfboards.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, murdah, ominion and 1 other person
Imo,

Cope

• Ugh..
Black women have better bodies at least. White women tend to be flat like surfboards.
yeah thats why im not attracted to them its like a dude ngl

• Hmm...
Imo,

this.

• +1
Mogs

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, liberiangrimreaper, lemonnz and 3 others
users who say this end up marrying a black woman anyway. i knew a guy in high school who was openly racist but then came to my job with his black girlfriend years later.

you fucking kids don't understand there is more to dating than looks. :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

chemistry, connection matters too:ogre::feelshmm::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

if you met a black girl who had a nice body, similar interests, kind personality that was into you, you would put BLM on your profile, start using the word DAWG and start posting ebonys as your avi tomorrow. literally happens everyday.

my favorite girl of all time and i talked about anime and movies for like an hour, i never had such a connection with anyone else :( she moved for skool

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: losthope, Xangsane, lemonnz and 2 others
Some black women can be attractive, especially horn african, afrolatinas, and carribean black women. You’re gay if you don’t find this attractive

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, albe.ORG, datboijj and 1 other person
Ur attracted to ur own kind. That’s normal. Do u want a medal for not falling into jews dreams of everyone fetishizing anything and everything but their own. Its just the minimum

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lemonnz and murdah
Imo,

oh brother

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lemonnz and murdah
FEMALE RACIAL HEIRARCHY IF U DISAGREE U SUCK COCKS

black < curry < amerindian < SEA < MENA < white (blond) < white (brunette) < NEA < white (black haired)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lemonnz and futureashtray
So is this the best looking sheboon?
View attachment 2867242

No, looks average
I want to fucking punch her so hard

that bitch won a Grammy, A FUCKING GRAMMY

and she didn’t even do anything

I want to burn her face and leave permanent scars so she’s ugly forever

• +1
I want to fucking punch her so hard

that bitch won a Grammy, A FUCKING GRAMMY

and she didn’t even do anything

I want to burn her face and leave permanent scars so she’s ugly forever
Agreed, I don’t understand why liberals give blacks awards for literally anything. The only reparations these niggers deserve from us is a flight back to Africa.

• JFL
Reactions: futureashtray
365cde889bd1e3f8cb08f480871b97da.jpg
meagan good doesn’t mog to you?
If she was white she'd be a LTB
Look at that disgusting nose, that shit harmony, those plastic surgery looking negro lips

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...

black < curry < amerindian < SEA < MENA < white (blond) < white (brunette) < NEA < white (black haired)
what would latina be

• +1

What’s NEA? North East Asia? Like Chinese? That’s not above white. Also (brunette) and (black haired) are the same thing.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
yes

No
they are cute and squishy
squishy mogs
They fraud hard with makeup and are boneless. They fog other Asians (except MENA), but not whites.

Imo,

Another day another incel faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and lemonnz
They fraud hard with makeup and are boneless. They fog other Asians (except MENA), but not whites.
MENA = NEA = latina

• +1
U realize how much of a faggot u sound saying a black Stacey is better than an ugly ltb white woman? I don’t even need to pull up pics

U realize how much of a faggot u sound saying a black Stacey is better than an ugly ltb white woman? I don’t even need to pull up pics
That’s not what I said, I said a black stacy = white ltb. Incoherent nigga stfu.

Good looking shaniquas exist.
434345937 18239269264301261 2913572455002859603 n

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
What’s NEA? North East Asia? Like Chinese? That’s not above white. Also (brunette) and (black haired) are the same thing.
Were talking abt stacies. NEA stacies mog blond and brunette stacies. Black haired means jet black hair, my type

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lemonnz and Xangsane

• Ugh..