Black Subway passenger *attacks White Kid and family (Do not watch this, you will hate blacks for life) [NSFW]

human304

human304

Kraken
*verbally attacks

“Take him back to Europe with ya’ll,” he tells the couple, describing the child as “gay-a** gorilla looking” and “mutated”.

“Shut up, your body don’t even last long enough,” he says, apparently to the child.

“I’m going to look younger than him by the time he’s my age. I don’t care about your ugly-a** kids and your race, shut up. Plastic-a** bodies. I don’t care about you.”

The man moves threateningly towards the father as he continues to yell abuse.

“Shut up you white monkey,” he says. “You’re a dog in this country. F***ing dog. You’re nothing over here, you are a dog. Shut up. I’m black American, I’m over you.”

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, MaxillaMaxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 12 others
crazy thing is if the dad retaliated he'd be seen as the bad guy. kinda cucked but it's not worth risking jail time if you have a young kid.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others
Its America, i dont care whats happening there honestly. Its like they live in another planet. The true mankind only lives in the eastern hemisphere.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ROTTING, MaxillaMaxing, efidescontinuado and 9 others
Chronically online

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16275, Danish_Retard and 2 others
“Plastic body” 😂. He told the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
crazy thing is if the dad retaliated he'd be seen as the bad guy. kinda cucked but it's not worth risking jail time if you have a young kid.
he will get fired and jailed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 7580
this nigha has been doing this for years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, TheAbyssinian, justinzayn and 1 other person
i don't feel bad for him at all, he will probably grow up to mog me just like everyone else.

two sides of this conflict are idiots. stupid nigger insults random people for no reason, white dude who allows it, what kind of pussy do you have to be to allow your child to be insulted

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JovenCansao, PrinceLuenLeoncur, lil truecel and 4 others
*verbally attacks

“Take him back to Europe with ya’ll,” he tells the couple, describing the child as “gay-a** gorilla looking” and “mutated”.

“Shut up, your body don’t even last long enough,” he says, apparently to the child.

“I’m going to look younger than him by the time he’s my age. I don’t care about your ugly-a** kids and your race, shut up. Plastic-a** bodies. I don’t care about you.”

“Shut up you white monkey,” he says. “You’re a dog in this country. F***ing dog. You’re nothing over here, you are a dog. Shut up. I’m black American, I’m over you.”

@CopeMoreCumskins. finally went outside.

two sides of this conflict are idiots. stupid nigger insults random people for no reason, white dude who allows it, what kind of pussy do you have to be to allow your child to be insulted
You wouldn't do shit either

Paul Joseph Watson answered this question in this video. four million people saw the video, no one knows who this guy is , no police action was taken.

Black are now given free hand by media and leftists that they can get away with anything. through sheer violence and street power and also having support from woke leftists they are now the rulers of western white world.

if the white even touched the black guy , he would get fired , jailed for life. also his wife would divorce him. btw , this white people are at fault they will still support democrats.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, PrinceLuenLeoncur and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
if he response he is racist, white is racist

guys will say his wife wants to go interracial

Paul Joseph Watson answered this question in this video. four million people saw the video, no one knows who this guy is , no police action was taken.

Black are now given free hand by media and leftists that they can get away with anything. through sheer violence and street power and also having support from woke leftists they are now the rulers of western white world.

if the white even touched the black guy , he would get fired , jailed for life. also his wife would divorce him. btw , this white people are at fault they will still support democrats.

brutal

but these is black male taking advantage of the media

if that white male does anything other then kiss the guy's feet and present his wife as a sex toy to him other whites will not like it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and klip11
*verbally attacks

Yeah, if a white guy went on a tirade like that against a black or interracial family, that white guy would be doxxed and canceled from everything. If he had a job, he would lose it. A BLM mob would likely show up at his house. If the black father or husband retaliated violently against the white guy doing the tirade, everyone would applaud and say that the white guy deserved it. Even if the black man was arrested, the charges would be dropped later on.

If it was a black father and the guy was white and he retaliated, the charges would be dropped, even if he was arrested at the scene. Also, bystanders would have likely got involved if the guy was white and the family was black or interracial (black man, white woman and mixed child)

If it was a black father and the guy was white and he retaliated, the charges would be dropped, even if he was arrested at the scene.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
No context before the clip, typical whiteoids.

What if the kid insulted Tyrone first? There's no way he just randomly starts roasted a kid for no reason.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 23778

What if the kid insulted Tyrone first? There's no way he just randomly starts roasted a kid for no reason.
what a cope chimps dont need a reason to chimp out

• +1
Reactions: klip11

It's a subway schizo who is well known for public freakouts. You must not live in a city if you don't think randoms on the subway don't fuck with strangers for no reason. Way more common than you think

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, 80iq, TheAbyssinian and 4 others
@looksmaxxer234 didn’t know u could spit bars wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Looks234
It sounds like he actually starts rapping at one point

Nigger went ape at a dealership too

Ngl shit like this makes me embarrassed to be Black. Is that a weird way to react? Like I cringe thinking how many people became more racist against Black people after watching this.

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and Deleted member 23778
Ngl shit like this makes me embarrassed to be Black. Is that a weird way to react? Like I cringe thinking how many people became more racist against Black people after watching this.

Watch this nigger chimp out over a fart

It's a subway schizo who is well known for public freakouts. You must not live in a city if you don't think randoms on the subway don't fuck with strangers for no reason. Way more common than you think
Nigga is hilarious

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
@Biggdink at least immigrants mind they own business and pay taxes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 7580
subway schizo

@Biggdink at least immigrants mind they own business and pay taxes
Not ethnic hobos I see in Vancouver lol ( rarely curry tho)

I’ve always wondered how do ethnic hobos even get here 🤔 (they have foreign accents) trudoo really letting anyone in and paying for their plane tickets jfl

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Informationcapitali and Shieda_Kayn
Its America, i dont care whats happening there honestly. Its like they live in another planet. The true mankind only lives in the eastern hemisphere.
oy vey.
Jewnited states is a melting pot utopia where mixing every race and culture together is a strength!
stop being antisemitic

oy vey.
Jewnited states is a melting pot utopia where mixing every race and culture together is a strength!
stop being antisemitic
Im pro jewish. Jews are above us in every aspect of life and shall control the masses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
you are not Black. Outside you are black but on the inside you are whiter than snow white's skin.

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and fauxfox
you are not Black. Outside you are black but on the inside you are whiter than snow white's skin.
What do you mean? My skin is black and my hair is curly so I'm black.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
This guy has a done a lot of shit like this before as well one of the vids is pretty funny ngl he roasts some latina girl

• JFL
Reactions: fauxfox
heres another one of the same guy:

What do you mean? My skin is black and my hair is curly so I'm black.
You felt ashamed seeing this guys action. That means you have some level of self actualization.

Because of this most leftists will denounce you by saying you are too whitewashed.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
stupid title, wdf would i ever be made at a whole race or racial group because of one idiot or small percentage of violent thugs. Only low iq bigots think this way.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 17872
You felt ashamed seeing this guys action. That means you have some level of self actualization.

Because of this most leftists will denounce you by saying you are too whitewashed.
bro what? the dude has 0.01% of human empathy in him and ur like "u white now bro"

If these events were broadcasted by the media as much as White on Black incidents are then the left would never win another election.

Subway surfers

Jfl at that monkey calling anyone a monkey w that nose

• JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and Deleted member 17872
@David Rothschild why tf are your people doing this man?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 16275
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 16275