Black thugmaxxers are highly empathetic , more emphatic than women I believe which is the key to their success

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
That’s why we do so well with women and even white women who weren’t supposed to like our kind

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, TheDarkEnigma, Xangsane and 1 other person
@Xangsane @Kazey

• +1
Reactions: Kazey and Xangsane
@lurnin7

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7
@lunin7

You definitely are black you care too much about them honestly to not be black.

You definitely are black you care too much about them honestly to not be black.
I’m just stating the truth bro. You know how the average white boy is just an npc? The average black guy is the main character and very playable

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Ricky212, Primalsplit and 1 other person
I’m just stating the truth bro. You know how the average white boy is an npc? The average black guy is the main character and very playable
Ye there is truth to your talks sometimes but you always talk about blacks. That's why I said your black

Bro really went from saying he is white to saying he is a black thugmaxxer :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Kazey, smallman and 1 other person
I’m just stating the truth bro. You know how the average white boy is an npc? The average black guy is the main character and very playable
"Duh average white boy is an NPC n shiieet"

Says while he watches Tik Tok on his phone while playing Fortnite on his coal burner mothers Ipad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Kazey, Sny and 3 others

Says while he watches Tik Tok on his phone while playing Fortnite on his coal burner mothers Ipad
Ayo we ainnnnt lieyk dem whye boyz Mann we be out dere looking at tiktok and throwin our damn lyfez away fow nuttin

I think more white boys watch TikTok and play Fortnite all day

The average black boy in highschool owns two guns and goes on drills with his 25 year old gang member friends

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, xegigi, 📎♿️⚙️ and 2 others

The average black boy in highschool owns two guns and goes on drills with his 25 year old gang member friends

they live an exciting lifestyle and are on their path to success and fame by rapping and have a wide social circle to support them. they can also protect themselves and know how to fight and aren’t afraid of conflict

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and rhinoplasty
they live an exciting lifestyle and are on their path to success and fame by rapping and have a wide social circle to support them. they can also protect themselves and know how to fight and aren’t afraid of conflict

Zoomer mutt

I agree

All I can think about is niggers primitive tribal chants about drug abuse, child rape and committing mass murder with Israeli made Uzi's. As well as having every oraphise of mine reverse colonized by the kike knifed, turd totems of my viciously virial niggers

Last edited:
@rhinoplasty you do so well with woman because you want to be fucked by your full blooded nigger counterparts?

@rhinoplasty you do so well with woman because you want to be fucked by your full blooded nigger counterparts?
No, I said every race especially white women