Tyron

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rAage.mxx, try2beme, 5.5psl and 1 other person
high appeal

HTN face, what about his height?

Low appeal, brown.

Low appeal, brown.
Lol tell me why Ik you were going to comment this . Lmao you’re just tight you got surgery just to look mid and uncanny. The guy in the pics in this day and age can prolly get more girls than you tbh from most races.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25323, Deleted member 27932, Deleted member 17595 and 2 others
Lol tell me why Ik you were going to comment this . Lmao you’re just tight you got surgery just to look mid and uncanny. The guy in the pics in this day and age can prolly get more girls than you tbh from most races.
No lol.
Hes and skinny w no mandible. Kek
Yeh was doing tinder exps w Guys like him. Basically he cant get away w being non gymcelled and not having enough bones. His skin color mogs w blacks and indian girls but white girls still think hes a dark nigger w no jaw kek

Like a guy as austin dunham is a real mogger. This guy wouldnt get 1/15th what he gets lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and Deleted member 17595
No lol.
Yeh was doing tinder exps w Guys like him. Basically he cant get away w being non gymcelled and not having enough bones. His skin color mogs w blacks and indian girls but white girls still think hes a dark nigger w no jaw kek
Neil Degrasse Tyson Cosmos GIF by Vulture.com

when the coping is too strong

Na im not coping lol. I used to actually think these guys were infinite smv moggers until recently. Hes too dark

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Na im not coping lol. I used to actually think these guys were infinite smv moggers until recently. Hes too dark
you dont know what your are talking about lil bro. They put 5g into your steroids and you injected brainwashing mini chips right into your anus. You are delusional its making you destroy yourself. Brutal

No lol.
na what since when did Nigas get away wit saying the hard r bro 😭😭. This lookmax , mandible bs is all just men ideals of looking attractive to the opposite Gender. And lol ur funny your bias asf and he’s def pulling white girls especially in this day and age. It’s sad to see another brother gone The other comments should speak for itself your the only one here and why genuinely thinks this

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Idk how it doesnt make sense. White girls s
na what since when did Nigas get away wit saying the hard r bro 😭😭. This lookmax , mandible bs is all just men ideals of looking attractive to the opposite Gender. And lol ur funny your bias asf and he’s def pulling white girls especially in this day and age. It’s sad to see another brother gone The other comments should speak for itself your the only one here and why genuinely thinks this
Dude shut up ugly subhuman lol

Austin dunham pulls 100x more than these guys my dude.
Hes too brown and no jaw with no body halo. I need to run up tiktok tbh. All i need is 1 good lucky algo and then I have retards on here thinking im a gigachad KEK

Why does his hair look like that? Like really short on the top of his head, and then dreads on the side.. is that actually a good haircut for black people?????

Why does his hair look like that? Like really short on the top of his head, and then dreads on the side.. is that actually a good haircut for black people?????
Yes dreads ascend hella blackcels