Black vs White men

Who mogs?

• Total voters
bro opry looks like superman legit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14848
Its a really close one but I have to say that whites mog on a global scale. Whites are gods favourites.

In terms of SMV I would say everyone pictured is equal. All of them are gigachads with infinite appeal.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member and 2 others
Its a really close one but I have to say that whites mog on a global scale. Whites are gods favourites.

In terms of SMV I would say everyone pictured is equal. All of them are gigachads with infinite appeal.
:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre: true also whites have one feature that makes you chad a real chad blue eyes :feelshah::feelshah: :feelshah:so...

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member and 2 others
MULATTO are the peak black dont @ me thats why the dark skin people hate them the bitches love em
Cope most dark skins don’t care

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
White’s tbh. I’ve yet to see a *non-mulatto* (huge emphasis) Black mog a spic/mestizo Chad even

34505E0C 49B5 4D30 82C9 461B482F33EE
Ramirez + Guy who plays him

That’s not to say there aren’t objectively GL blacks tho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
l
Cope most dark skins don’t care
like legit i''ve seen dark black dudes complain about how pretty and how overly exaggerated light skins beauty are like legit it gets cringe and you always have some virtue signaling black chick saying " i love my dark skins fuck lightskins" :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre: true also whites have one feature that makes you chad a real chad blue eyes :feelshah::feelshah: :feelshah:so...
You can get blacks with blue eyes but they are exceptionally rare in comparison to people with white eyes.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 5802
l

like legit i''ve seen dark black dudes complain about how pretty and how overly exaggerated light skins beauty are like legit it gets cringe and you always have some virtue signaling black chick saying " i love my dark skins fuck lightskins" :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Dude what we just make jokes that’s it lol most of us don’t give a shit LOL

• +1
White’s tbh. I’ve yet to see a *non-mulatto* (huge emphasis) Black mog a spic/mestizo Chad even

View attachment 1345074 Ramirez + Guy who plays him

That’s not to say there aren’t objectively GL blacks tho
bone mogger
Dbbb2d3960733b5733f656033f4eb441
Ezgif 3 3ddafd2bfb39

but I didn't pick him cause they'd say muh he isn't white

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Dude what we just make jokes that’s it lol most of us don’t give a shit LOL
no bro its more than jokes sounds like its true :blackpill::blackpill: :ogre::ogre: always a hint of truth in jokes

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14848
no bro its more than jokes sounds like its true :blackpill::blackpill: :ogre::ogre: always a hint of truth in jokes
That’s because y’all do feel yourselves too much LOL nobody cares tbh it’s the lightskins feeling some type of way over it

• +1
It's actually Ruben Martial you stupid rape baby
Just look that guy up and holy hell he is beautiful, why don’t guys like him get mentioned when talking about the best looking blacks ?

• +1
Louis Allen III is one of the best looking black men
he should of been on there

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
LOL Ramirez is close to unmoggable you can get.
He transcends and mogs most of the white population to death. And he also mogs a good number of PSL gods
he mogs the entire human race to suicide, 0 falios, 8 psl, the reason why he isn’t a psl god and known more is cuz the soycucks on this forum don’t condone his based actions :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

millions of jbs worship him and make edits abt him even after his death, he’s literally what every person with white skin and dark features should strive for, even one of my pics looked similar to him and I got so many jbs nudes :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

accept that Ramirez is the closest to a 10/10 in existence :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees, Kylo and 1 other person
he mogs the entire human race to suicide, 0 falios, 8 psl, the reason why he isn’t a psl god and known more is cuz the soycucks on this forum don’t condone his based actions :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

millions of jbs worship him and make edits abt him even after his death, he’s literally what every person with white skin and dark features should strive for, even one of my pics looked similar to him and I got so many jbs nudes :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

accept that Ramirez is the closest to a 10/10 in existence :dafuckfeels:
Fellow Ramirez Respector I see. :feelshah:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
What can I say. Soycuck Normies infiltrated Blackpill.

That’s not even the biggest JFL. Ramirez has a mog battle up with Triggered and Triggered was actually getting votes. I didn’t even entertain the cope thread.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member
>atesh salih
>white

He is the bones of a germanic person but his skull isn't fully doly like a nord he would be even higher in aesthetics if he was nordic but still chad.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Xangsane and Jason Voorhees
Tell me when u find someone that can mog this

Images 17
Imago0076243920w

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 14848, thecel and 2 others
Tell me when u find someone that can mog this

View attachment 1345157View attachment 1345158

Fuark he's perfect man literally hunter eyesforward cranium everything harmonizes i still can't accept that fact ethnics are capped in there aesthetics cause of this.

@thecel only recently have i picked up on the cranium pill it morphs the maxilla and mandible pill it legit gives whites a monopoly of 8psl male users ethnics truly do have an cap of 7 psl though mixed people can reach 8.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, thecel, AscendingHero and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
Fuark he's perfect man literally hunter eyesforward cranium everything harmonizes i still can't accept that fact ethnics are capped in there aesthetics cause of this.

@thecel only recently have i picked up on the cranium pill it morphs the maxilla and mandible pill it legit gives whites a monopoly of 8psl male users ethnics truly do have an cap of 7 psl though mixed people can reach 8.
didn't understand a word

• +1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, StrangerDanger and reptiles
Hexum can be mogged easily

Drago is a different species tho
They are both quite close. Infact I'd give an edge to hexum despite the nct. He's more easy on the eyes. Drago is objectively higher pal tho

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
Nigga what

Brachy is ideal are you absolutely joking

Brachy is a broad short skull it's mainly a gook trait doli isn't always good it's on 2 clines if you are doli without forward growth you become the biggest subhuman of all other wise known as somali's if you have the ideal forward growth you have the highest looks ceiling only whites and mixed people can't achieve this apparently which is rope fuel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member and Jason Voorhees
Brachy is a broad short skull it's mainly a gook trait doli isn't always good it's on 2 clines if you are doli without forward growth you become the biggest subhuman of all other wise known as somali's if you have the ideal forward growth you have the highest looks ceiling only whites and mixed people can't achieve this apparently which is rope fuel.
dude what?

what matters is jaw + maxilla

the only downfall of brachy is that they often have smaller maxillas, but come on, you can't tell me this

mogs this
View attachment
because ''muh maxilla''

if ur brachy and still have good maxilla u won at life

• +1
dude what?

the only downfall of brachy is that they often have smaller maxillas, but come on, you can't tell me this
View attachment 1345175
mogs this
View attachment 1345176
because ''muh maxilla''

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and reptiles
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
dude what?

View attachment 1345175
mogs this
View attachment 1345176
because ''muh maxilla''

brachy skulls can have good looking faces i'm just poitning out t's more a gook trait a white trait is a doli skull with forward proportions and the most important thing is cranium not maxilla and jaw. for the highest looks potential.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, StrangerDanger and Jason Voorhees
and the most important thing is cranium not maxilla and jaw. for the highest looks potential.
this is actually true and as it turns out dolis have the WORST FUCKING CUCK CRANIUMS AND NECKS HUMANS HAVE EVER WITNESSED, you can get surgeries for jaws chins even eye areas but fixing your Nephilim tier cranium on a doli is near impossible

Another reason why Brachy mogs hard

• +1
dude what?

View attachment 1345175
mogs this
View attachment 1345176
because ''muh maxilla''

Dolios have larger splanchocraniums

Sagitally short cranium

Sagitally long cranium

Larger distance from ears to face is chad trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
this is actually true and as it turns out dolis have the WORST FUCKING CUCK CRANIUMS AND NECKS HUMANS HAVE EVER WITNESSED, you can get surgeries for jaws chins even eye areas but fixing your Nephilim tier cranium on a doli is near impossible

Another reason why Brachy mogs hard

If your skull is bad yeah doli is a double edged sword it can create the biggest subhuman but at the same rate the inverse also applies it can create the biggest giga chad's cavill drago are all doli chad's

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and StrangerDanger
Unironically normailize monobloc surgery people on this forum are too blue pilled to accept it because mu-h base or some other shit.

why tf would you descend yourself by making your cranium larger and your neck appear smaller lmfao.

• +1
i don't even see what u changed on gandy and wtf ur trying to call my attention to on this gook?
His forehead is moved backwards

• +1
View attachment 1345189
why tf would you descend yourself by making your cranium larger and your neck appear smaller lmfao.

Only way to phenotype max or else i'm stuck with a bad phenotype like why would i wanna be stuck with a bad phenotype.

• +1