Black woman gets plastic surgery. Stunning results!

TheTakeoverHasBegun

TheTakeoverHasBegun

6'6 mulatto

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sub0, Napoleon de Geso, Joe Rogancel and 21 others
Twins 😍
IMG 6979
IMG 6981

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, klip11, Deleted member 24444 and 6 others
disgusting after everything looks uncanny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, AlexBrown84, RecessedChinCel and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 444, Gonthar, thereallegend and 2 others
surgery is a meme tbh, idk why people try to get botchered and even pay for this.

someone tag bgm to plug his surgeon to fix this coon female.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and klip11
stupid bitch received an elongated philtrum surgery.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
she went from a sheboon to krishna curry

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, deadmanwalking, Deleted member 33275 and 3 others
Can’t even tell the before and the after.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
Needs a phenoplasty

• JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao
surgery is a meme tbh, idk why people try to get botchered and even pay for this.
Yeah surgery is a cope if you think getting a rhino will make up for your garbage smv caused by having a disgusting skull and an even worse ethnicity. If you have at least somewhat average iq and know what you’re doing surgery can work wonders

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Ragnar, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face and Deleted member 29155
Zoom zoom

Why you need to go to a surgeon that knows your pheno in and out

Should've done:

+ Rhinoplasty
+ Masseter Botox
+ Buccal Fat Removal

Somebody needs to reveal her surgeon so we can put them out of business

She looks like dogshit after

Imagine getting surgery before you put the fucking fork down.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and PointOfNoReturn
Scared me ngl

blackgymmax in another life

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
I don't think we should make fun of her. she’s closer to us than the types of females despised on the forum. She’s trying to change herself to appeal to men rather than blaming men for not being attracted to her, she’s recognised she’s failed by her looks (hence hardmaxxing), failed by pheno etc and just feels defeated even after trying her best, I’m sure many here can see themselves in that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 33275
My morphs mogs that uncanny shit to death. She could’ve actually ascended 1 or 2 points had she a more blackpilled approach to surgery
IMG 2222

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
I don't think we should make fun of her. she’s closer to us than the types of females despised on the forum. She’s trying to change herself to appeal to men rather than blaming men for not being attracted to her, she’s recognised she’s failed by her looks (hence hardmaxxing), failed by pheno etc and just feels defeated even after trying her best, I’m sure many here can see themselves in that
i dont understand the contacts though

Zoom zoom

Zoom zoom

She had the right idea, here's what she didn't do correctly or understand.

Her nose is still wide and fleshy and undefined. She was trying to do a white girl ski slope nose, but the retarded whore didn't seem to understand that white people don't have: 1.) Wide nostrils 2.) Fleshy noses and 3.) Their nose bridges and nose tips tend to be defined and narrow, and not fleshy and undefined and wide.

And lastly but obviously, she's literally a black shitskin so a white girl ski slope nose would look wrong on her skin color anyway.

If she bleaches herself to lighter skin, and then actually proceeds to get an open rhinoplasty and alarplasty and makes her nose less fleshy, makes her nostrils smaller and not as wide, and makes her nose bridge more narrower and defined and not as fleshy and wide, then this nose type would work for her.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
i dont understand the contacts though
Only the retards that don't know what types of cosmetic procedures to get or how to get them would relate to her. For autistic rotters like myself, I immediately spotted what she did wrong with her procedure. Tbh her surgeon needs to lose his/her job over this. Clearly he/she either didn't know what they were doing, or did they did, but probably didn't give af, and just wanted to exploit and take the money of some poor black lady that didn't know anything about aesthetics.