black woman vs normies on tinder[MOG BATTLE]

who mogs, black or white?

• Total voters
Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
2 random nigger foids vs the first 2 white girls i found opening up tinder. who mogs :feelshah::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
106612214 292849112081186 3363630037652720699 n
Screenshot 2021 03 13 11 20 00
Subhumannn

Gorg

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10987, Chadeep and 8 others
The first black girl :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
how do sheboons cope

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 10987, thecel and 1 other person
White women mogg, but I don't get why you're doing this... black women are a part of your race, and unlike some ethnics, they're actually loyal to their kind.
You're being far to harsh on them. Stop cherry picking, stop white worshipping, and stop it with this self hate bullshit. You're annoying as hell.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Lolcel, Deleted member 4946 and 21 others
Choosing girls is low t, just take all
Also the 2nd black girl is cute

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., Gmanic, Deleted member 10987 and 4 others
white mogs but that second black girl is pretty

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 4946, ManzareK and 4 others
OP radiates with self hatred with every post he makes. Just look at the options in the poll:
"white"
"nigger"

I can't be the only guy here who sees a problem with this dude. Seriously, white women don't give a shit about you bro, just because you demean your women on a stupid forum won't make them love you more, and it certainly won't make you any less black--oops, I'm sorry, I guess you prefer "nigger" don't you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Lolcel, .👽. and 12 others
the chocolate girl in the middle looks good

• Love it
H
OP radiates with self hatred with every post he makes. Just look at the options in the poll:
"white"
"nigger"

I can't be the only guy here who sees a problem with this dude. Seriously, white women don't give a shit about you bro, just because you demean your women on a stupid forum won't make them love you more, and it certainly won't make you any less black--oops, I'm sorry, I guess you prefer "nigger" don't you.
Hes like uncle ruckus from the boondocks lmao

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 13197 and thecel
You’re an embarrassment no lie

Attachments

• 20210313_105943_HDR.jpg
    20210313_105943_HDR.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 260
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
You’re an embarrassment no lie
are you one of those mixed retards that claim to be black while having virtually 0 resemblance to black people? if so, youre the embarrassment

White women mogg, but I don't get why you're doing this... black women are a part of your race, and unlike some ethnics, they're actually loyal to their kind.
You're being far to harsh on them. Stop cherry picking, stop white worshipping, and stop it with this self hate bullshit. You're annoying as hell.
CHERRY PICKING? I TOOK 2 NORMIES SUGGESTED FROM TINDER. I DIDNT EVEN PICK STACIES :feelshaha:

"white"
"nigger"

niggers look like shit

Attachments

• blackwmn.PNG
    blackwmn.PNG
    175.4 KB · Views: 156
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 13511
are they loyal or just no one wants them:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Entschuldigung, thecel and 2 others
are you one of those mixed retards that claim to be black while having virtually 0 resemblance to black people? if so, youre the embarrassment
I’m black not fully but I’m african

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Blackgymmax

Fake eyelashes are to black women the same way perfect skin is to Asian women.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Chadeep, Entschuldigung and 3 others
youre not black please stop. why dont you identify to be whatever else youre mixed with? is it because theyd reject your subhuman mutt genes? :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, gamma and thecel
you arent black, you have never been black. you claiming this is as legit as me claiming my 2% white ancestry as a nordic man. you absolute joke

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 6273 and thecel
youre not black please stop. why dont you identify to be whatever else youre mixed with? is it because theyd reject your subhuman mutt genes? :feelshaha:
This why I hate the concept of race ethnically I’m still west African

• +1
This why I hate the concept of race ethnically I’m still west African
sure, but dark skin women with negroid features look like absolute shit

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
black women dont care about u defending them. stop posting in my threads if you cant handle reality. im not being harsh. its objective reality.

Attachments

• unknown (7).png
    unknown (7).png
    363.9 KB · Views: 143
  • 1621153430606.jpg
    1621153430606.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 137
  • ape-group-512x321.jpeg
    ape-group-512x321.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 142
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep and 3 others
sure, but dark skin women with negroid features look like absolute shit
Blacks with less negroid features i.e. wide noses, lighter skin, etc are better looking imo

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, hennypapi and Blackgymmax
its over for black girls

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
black women dont care about u defending them. stop posting in my threads if you cant handle reality. im not being harsh. its objective reality.
The 3rd pic is hot tbh would smash

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I agreed. He panders too much to his white following

"white"
"nigger"

Yea OP basically hates himself, wishing he was born white since he feels no attraction whatsoever to his race :lul::forcedsmile::lul:

It is sad to think about being an ugly ethnic woman in a country with a large Euro population. That must be hard to deal with.