Black women are even more undesired than ethnic men in 2022 - [Race Study]

Moneymaxerr

Moneymaxerr

East Asian Male Turned Sissy & White Supremacist
Raceee2

We should start treating black women like how women treat Asian men.

Black women are the least attractive race in existence.

Also reminder that Asian and Hispanic women fog White women

The ultimate duo- white men and asian women. the inseparable magnetic bond. the 2 highest smv races.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Deleted member 65752, angelo and 11 others
white men more desirable then white women??? Study probably wrong/broken or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 21340 and 5 others
Keep crying fo black queens, predeterminism.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogging, Moneymaxerr, szolliontaraelis and 3 others
white men more desirable then white women??? Study probably wrong/broken or something
relatively speaking compared to their own gender, probably.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 23865, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
The tallest, widest frame, biggest dick, richest race , creates the highest SMV men, and lowest SMV women. Hence the study results.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 19453

they're missing out :)

relatively speaking compared to their own gender, probably.
The tallest, widest frame, biggest dick, richest race , creates the highest SMV men, and lowest SMV women. Hence the study results.
This forums makes it feel like average white men get 0 messages and average white women get hundreds of messages a day, I thought this was how it was in real life

• Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95
This forums makes it feel like average white men get 0 messages and average white women get hundreds of messages a day, I thought this was how it was in real life
Best to just look at studies rather than listen to all the coping ethnic shitskins

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 19453 and PointOfNoReturn
I like black girls, wouldn't want mix children though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
Best to just look at studies rather than listen to all the coping ethnic shitskins

The reason for the higher smv of whites is gooks remove them and it's well below white women stastically they prefer whites more than all other ethnic races even compounding for looks mogs tbqh on average of course the preference is there but not as much as what gooks do.

White women however are desired by every 1 every race equally wants them

I like black girls, wouldn't want mix children though.

TBQH reproducing is kinda fucked next gen is gonna be even more hell for your kids if women are chad chasers now I can't imagine how over it is in the next gen.

Don't even get me started on the possibilities of gaining a mental disability even if you or your wife or partner had 0 history with mental or physical disabilities shit can still happen due to genetic recomb.

I don't understand why this shit is promoted here I mean if you can do it then do it well but realistically this world might as well be hell as a man if you do reproduce make sure it's a daughter tbqh

TBQH reproducing is kinda fucked next gen is gonna be even more hell for your kids if women are chad chasers now I can't imagine how over it is in the next gen.

Don't even get me started on the possibilities of gaining a mental disability even if you or your wife or partner had 0 history with mental or physical disabilities shit can still happen due to genetic recomb.

I don't understand why this shit is promoted here I mean if you can do it then do it well but realistically this world might as well be hell as a man if you do reproduce make sure it's a daughter tbqh
I'm not against race mixing, but after reading r/hapas I'd honestly do it to the health of the child, they've got major identity issues and life isn't particularly easy for them.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
I'm not against race mixing, but after reading r/hapas I'd honestly do it to the health of the child, they've got major identity issues and life isn't particularly easy for them.

It's got nothing to do with race mixing it's more to do with the fact life as a man sucks it's not worth the return on investments tbqh. I've seen so many normie collagues reproducing sons I'm just left to wonder mentally about the hell he will have to live.

• So Sad
Women are more racially picky than men. Men like different flavors

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Black males and Asian females being so high confirms sexual dimorphism theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Fuck Black Women. Black men are more desirable than Black Women, Hispanic and Asian men as opposed to the decade old study Hispanic, Asian and even Curry were more desirable from the reply rates. What changed?

Def not counting pheno

Last edited:
This nigga talking about "treating black women" a certain way as if he even interacted with females

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
View attachment 1995215

The ultimate duo- white men and asian women. the inseparable magnetic bond. the 2 highest smv races.
Some have awesome ass. Only the most primitive white chicks have enough Estrogen to build those butts. But all and all death tier if your dating one.

Some have awesome ass. Only the most primitive white chicks have enough Estrogen to build those butts. But all and all death tier if your dating one.
No all White girls can grow it. Go to the American South and they're common. White girls just tend to be skinnier than Black chicks despite having larger frames

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and thereallegend
the majority of black women are ugly as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, thereallegend and Deleted member 23778
Shit thread. Women = infinite smv

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 8365
Which online dating service?

A chubby LTB white woman will probably receive more likes and messages than a slim MTB black woman and dare I say maybe even a Stacylite black woman. The threshold for White women to be attractive is very low compared to non Whites.

Another reason why Black people score so low on online dating is because have you ever even tried talking to a nigger online? They cannot hold conversations worth a shit and reply with low effort shit like "wyd", "nm, u?" White girls actually put effort into a conversation.

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
View attachment 1995215

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Aboriginal women are the least attractive.
Plus, the age for men 🤣

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Another reason why Black people score so low on online dating is because have you ever even tried talking to a nigger online? They cannot hold conversations worth a shit and reply with low effort shit like "wyd", "nm, u?" White girls actually put effort into a conversation.
cope other way around.

niggers be spamming you cos theyre desperate.

white men and girls give every 1 word replies cos we have so many messages coming through from our race and other races

White dudes in my U.S. region have the highest SMV outta of all other races.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
White dudes in my U.S. region have the highest SMV outta of all other races.
They do everywhere but I expected it to be less than white women

• Hmm...
Nah, not dickriding whites or anything like that, but a sub 5 white male is the equivalent of an MTN ethnic, such as this white obese oofy doofy:

IMG 2586

You can never lose as a white male in the U.S. South. It's almost impossible to lose unless you're fucking autistic af, schizophrenic, or <5'8"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 19453
no.

being the tallest, widest frame, biggest dicks, richest race

creates attractive men

and unattractive women.

why would you want a tall, wide, big pussy, rich feminist woman?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 19453
no.

being the tallest, widest frame, biggest dicks, richest race

creates attractive men

and unattractive women.

why would you want a tall, wide, big pussy, rich feminist woman?
I want a 6'2" rich girl that heightmogs me.....

• JFL
Reactions: Moneymaxerr
More black queenz for me

Imagine thinking women have lower desirability than men, much less on a dating service

Most of these "studies" are meme degree professors doing their version of tinder experiments

Also, messages are predicated on first swiping and matching with the person so its an inherently flawed metric

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 24586, Deleted member 24507 and 1 other person
cope other way around.

niggers be spamming you cos theyre desperate.

white men and girls give every 1 word replies cos we have so many messages coming through from our race and other races
We tf

Aren't you black

so many of them are bitter angry and racist. However. I find Black women sexy. 🤷🏻‍♂️.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Moneymaxerr
Black girls can be fine asf. Too bad 90% of them are ghetto as shit.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 17872 and Moneymaxerr
Black males and Asian females being so high confirms sexual dimorphism theory.
asian women aren't high dimorphism, most ''feminine'' asian women have plastic surgery and starve themselves to not look like teenage boys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
asian women aren't high dimorphism, most ''feminine'' asian women have plastic surgery and starve themselves to not look like teenage boys.
cope, asian women have the most feminine faces and most dainty appearance

source?

no one gives a shit because even the ugliest,fattest,blackest women will get more matches than the highest quality white dude, also asian includes indian in those stats which is a different thing.

idk why are anglo men so obsessed with getting cucked by black dick, yeah, bully black girls so black men will fuck more of your women.

cope, asian women have the most feminine faces and most dainty appearance
only because anglo men are gay and cucked so they think little boys are more feminine than women.
''muh feminine'' looks like an asian guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22841 and Deleted member 24507
every time i see a post from some guy talking about asian women with a bunch of statistics i can tell it's predeterminism with his grimy lil fingers on another alt.

And the funny thing is they all think they’re queens waiting for their 6’5 10inch bbc… They will be waiting a while I think!