Black women are even more undesired than ethnic men in 2022 - [Race Study]

Black women have tighter vaginas. Anyone who is a sex haver can confirm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 5815
Jfl is that you ? Mirin, bwam is rare af
yeah in 2020, good memories

she ended up leaving me and is dating some white dude now I remember at that time I was so angry and wanted to rope

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
yeah in 2020, good memories

she ended up leaving me and is dating some white dude now I remember at that time I was so angry and wanted to rope
Oh so she was your gf, brutal. And people try coping saying bw rarely date outside their race when it's common and increasing in frequency

How was she? Ghetto/educated type? Are stereotypes of black women you heard mostly real? Sorry for the questions jfl I'm into black women but there's literally close to none in my country, in my city literally 0. Never saw one irl either and I'm curious to hear other people's experiences

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Oh so she was your gf, brutal. And people try coping saying bw rarely date outside their race when it's common and increasing in frequency

How was she? Ghetto/educated type? Are stereotypes of black women you heard mostly real? Sorry for the questions jfl I'm into black women but there's literally close to none in my country, in my city literally 0. Never saw one irl either and I'm curious to hear other people's experiences
We met on discord and played animal crossing together, there are literally 0 black girls in the town I grew up in either I would advise you to move and go to a big city

she was the educated reserved type and didn't speak in a ghetto accent she had one of those twitter kpop stan accounts lol, when we met up for the first time at her apartment she jumped on me and we had sex straight away

black girls have always been nice to me I don't know if it's because I'm their type or just because they have lower standards but I find them way easier to chat to than other races they're straight forward

Black women have tighter vaginas. Anyone who is a sex haver can confirm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and Deleted member 23778
We met on discord and played animal crossing together, there are literally 0 black girls in the town I grew up in either I would advise you to move and go to a big city

she was the educated reserved type and didn't speak in a ghetto accent she had one of those twitter kpop stan accounts lol, when we met up for the first time at her apartment she jumped on me and we had sex straight away

black girls have always been nice to me I don't know if it's because I'm their type or just because they have lower standards but I find them way easier to chat to than other races they're straight forward
@Prettyboy said black girls if they're not ghetto type are pleasant to be around. They're not in big cities either, there's close to none in my whole country. He also said they're more family oriented and crazier in bed

How do you compare it to being with an Asian or while girl (if you had other relationships)?

I would like to be around some provided they're aren't ghetto. White girls are so narcy and delusional it's insane

View attachment 1995215

We should start treating black women like how women treat Asian men.

Black women are the least attractive race in existence.

Also reminder that Asian and Hispanic women fog White women

The ultimate duo- white men and asian women. the inseparable magnetic bond. the 2 highest smv races.

“black” is a crayon color not an identity, redcel and Hamite (so-called African) women are undesired on dating apps but in real life they’re more desired than you ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men since most Edomite men are single and bitter redcels anyways statistically 😂. Most incels are also Edomite men for a reason.

The tallest, widest frame, biggest dick, richest race , creates the highest SMV men, and lowest SMV women. Hence the study results.

Muzraim (South Sudanese) men are taller than you ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men and Edomite women are apes and red whores. They’re just great for men to fornicate with and then marry a woman from their own nation.

The reason for the higher smv of whites is gooks remove them and it's well below white women stastically they prefer whites more than all other ethnic races even compounding for looks mogs tbqh on average of course the preference is there but not as much as what gooks do.

White women however are desired by every 1 every race equally wants them

Your ugly ape Edomite (so-called White) women aren’t “desired” by anybody 😂. They’re only wanted for fornication and then they’ll get dumped because the non-Edomite man always wants to marry a conservative woman from his own nation.

Black males and Asian females being so high confirms sexual dimorphism theory.

Baboon Hamite (so-called African) men literally have a low rating according to this redcel “study” from OKCupid, and camel faced Moabite and Ammonite (so-called Oriental) women aren’t anything to brag about since they look like camels with boy bodies, which is masculine looking.

the majority of black women are ugly as fuck

Majority of Hamite (so-called African) women are ugly just like every Edomite (so-called White) man and Edomite woman is ugly because y’all look like apes. At least baboon Hamite women don’t need plastic surgery like botox so they can hide their wrinkles 😆. At least Hamite women have some women that are beautiful women but Edomite women don’t have any.

A chubby LTB white woman will probably receive more likes and messages than a slim MTB black woman and dare I say maybe even a Stacylite black woman. The threshold for White women to be attractive is very low compared to non Whites.

Cope harder, ape Edomite (so-called White) man. A fat Edomite woman can only a bum Hamite (so-called African) man or a camel faced Moabite or Ammonite (so-called Oriental) man.

Ape looking Edomite women are just seen as red whores that’s easy to fornicate with and then dump after you’ve had your fun with her.

Another reason why Black people score so low on online dating is because have you ever even tried talking to a nigger online? They cannot hold conversations worth a shit and reply with low effort shit like "wyd", "nm, u?" White girls actually put effort into a conversation.

Hamite (so-called African) women were saying that to you because they weren’t interested in you, redcel.

What about real life and not online dating, Esau? I notice y’all never talk about that because y’all know y’all are looking Edomite (so-called White) men do the worst there, hence the Red Pill, BlackPill, and Blue Pill etc with all you ugly redcels 😂. Ape looking Edomite girls put more effort in because they need to because they’re the he most desperate nation of women and if they don’t talk a lot then no man is going to want them, hence why they act masculine and approach you and ask you out 🤣.

White dudes in my U.S. region have the highest SMV outta of all other races.

“white” is a crayon color not an identity and ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men don’t have a “high SMV” whatsoever 😂. If they did then most wouldn’t be redcels and most incels wouldn’t be ape looking Edomite men.

They do everywhere but I expected it to be less than white women

They don’t anywhere and ape looking Edomite (so-called White) women are just wanted for sex and then get dumped because the guy has had his fun with the red whore and wants to marry a woman from his own nation instead of a masculine desperate Edomite woman that nobody wants 😆.

Black girls can be fine asf. Too bad 90% of them are ghetto as shit.

Because most of you baboon Hamite (so-called African) men are ghetto, so why would your sheboon Hamite women be any different? Hamite men are ugly, so I don’t even know why you’re even talking when you’ve most likely been to jail already.

cope, asian women have the most feminine faces and most dainty appearance

Cope, redcel; because camel faced Moabite and Ammonite (so-called Oriental) women have boy bodies and are masculine looking and that’s why you ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men like them so much.

And the funny thing is they all think they’re queens waiting for their 6’5 10inch bbc… They will be waiting a while I think!

As opposed to you waiting for your red whores to want you while they’re too busy getting pumped and dumped by these same dirty baboon lookibg Hamite (so-called African) men 😂. Ape looking Edomite (so-called White) women have a tougher time locking down a man than anyone else because they’re just seen as a woman to have sex with because they’re ugly, red whores, and easy to get and have sex with.

@Prettyboy said black girls if they're not ghetto type are pleasant to be around. They're not in big cities either, there's close to none in my whole country. He also said they're more family oriented and crazier in bed

How do you compare it to being with an Asian or while girl (if you had other relationships)?

I would like to be around some provided they're aren't ghetto. White girls are so narcy and delusional it's insane

@Prettyboy is just a bitter baboon looking Phutite (so-called Somali) man because his sheboon Phutite women are dating and desire ape Edomite (so-called White) men 😂. He posted TikTok videos of his own Hamite (so-called African) women dating and fawning over Edomite men yesterday 😆. The guy baboon has low self-esteem.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
“black” is a crayon color not an identity, redcel and Hamite (so-called African) women are undesired on dating apps but in real life they’re more desired than you ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men since most Edomite men are single and bitter redcels anyways statistically 😂. Most incels are also Edomite men for a reason.

Muzraim (South Sudanese) men are taller than you ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men and Edomite women are apes and red whores. They’re just great for men to fornicate with and then marry a woman from their own nation.

Your ugly ape Edomite (so-called White) women aren’t “desired” by anybody 😂. They’re only wanted for fornication and then they’ll get dumped because the non-Edomite man always wants to marry a conservative woman from his own nation.

Baboon Hamite (so-called African) men literally have a low rating according to this redcel “study” from OKCupid, and camel faced Moabite and Ammonite (so-called Oriental) women aren’t anything to brag about since they look like camels with boy bodies, which is masculine looking.

Majority of Hamite (so-called African) women are ugly just like every Edomite (so-called White) man and Edomite woman is ugly because y’all look like apes. At least baboon Hamite women don’t need plastic surgery like botox so they can hide their wrinkles 😆. At least Hamite women have some women that are beautiful women but Edomite women don’t have any.

Cope harder, ape Edomite (so-called White) man. A fat Edomite woman can only a bum Hamite (so-called African) man or a camel faced Moabite or Ammonite (so-called Oriental) man.

Ape looking Edomite women are just seen as red whores that’s easy to fornicate with and then dump after you’ve had your fun with her.

Hamite (so-called African) women were saying that to you because they weren’t interested in you, redcel.

What about real life and not online dating, Esau? I notice y’all never talk about that because y’all know y’all are looking Edomite (so-called White) men do the worst there, hence the Red Pill, BlackPill, and Blue Pill etc with all you ugly redcels 😂. Ape looking Edomite girls put more effort in because they need to because they’re the he most desperate nation of women and if they don’t talk a lot then no man is going to want them, hence why they act masculine and approach you and ask you out 🤣.

“white” is a crayon color not an identity and ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men don’t have a “high SMV” whatsoever 😂. If they did then most wouldn’t be redcels and most incels wouldn’t be ape looking Edomite men.

They don’t anywhere and ape looking Edomite (so-called White) women are just wanted for sex and then get dumped because the guy has had his fun with the red whore and wants to marry a woman from his own nation instead of a masculine desperate Edomite woman that nobody wants 😆.

Because most of you baboon Hamite (so-called African) men are ghetto, so why would your sheboon Hamite women be any different? Hamite men are ugly, so I don’t even know why you’re even talking when you’ve most likely been to jail already.

Cope, redcel; because camel faced Moabite and Ammonite (so-called Oriental) women have boy bodies and are masculine looking and that’s why you ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men like them so much.

As opposed to you waiting for your red whores to want you while they’re too busy getting pumped and dumped by these same dirty baboon lookibg Hamite (so-called African) men 😂. Ape looking Edomite (so-called White) women have a tougher time locking down a man than anyone else because they’re just seen as a woman to have sex with because they’re ugly, red whores, and easy to get and have sex with.

@Prettyboy is just a bitter baboon looking Phutite (so-called Somali) man because his sheboon Phutite women are dating and desire ape Edomite (so-called White) men 😂. He posted TikTok videos of his own Hamite (so-called African) women dating and fawning over Edomite men yesterday 😆. The guy baboon has low self-esteem.

Das RIIIITE!!

who hurt you

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
who hurt you

Apparently all the women in your life hurt your feelings, are looking Edomite (so-called White) man, hence why you’re a bitter redcel 🤷🏿.

I think that's progressive

Cope

You’re the only one who needs to cope, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man.
I’m 10x more desired than you… End of convo thanks for reading!

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
View attachment 1995215

We should start treating black women like how women treat Asian men.

Black women are the least attractive race in existence.

Also reminder that Asian and Hispanic women fog White women

The ultimate duo- white men and asian women. the inseparable magnetic bond. the 2 highest smv races.
Fat unnattractive ones yes. Avg and above avg black women who AREN’T fat do just fine. I’m not coping either.

white men more desirable then white women??? Study probably wrong/broken or something
Most white women in the west are overweight and look like shit. Mullatos are dethroning them tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
I’m 10x more desired than you… End of convo thanks for reading!

You’re 10x less desired me, ugly ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man, hence why you’re on here copping and complaining about your red whores and who they want to date and who they don’t want 😆.

The tallest, widest frame, biggest dick, richest race , creates the highest SMV men, and lowest SMV women. Hence the study results.
Tallest and wide frames using outliers, biggest dick cope is dumb, avg at best, on avg pay on the basis of a higher population. Cope since you’d never contribute to this stat